Akula's 30 W lantern

• 2.9K Views
  • Last Post 30 September 2018
cd_sharp posted this 25 March 2017

As Chris suggested, I am going to replicate this. If you guys already have the Circuit Wizard file with the PCB layout, please give it to me. Thanks!

In the meantime I will start making a parts list.

I noticed L1 has no inductance value. Do you have any suggestion on it?

EDIT by Chris:

I have uploaded some of the original files, by Grumage and Groundloop I believe. Zip below:

"It's just the knowledge of the coils and how they interact with each other" (Steven Mark)

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Chris
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris posted this 28 September 2017

I would like to share some thoughts. PWM, Pulse Width Modulation, the IC 7414 is configured as a simple PWM IC, it is true that only two things can be adjusted:

• Frequency
  • Duty Cycle

The Circuit is as follows:

The Trim Pots, 100K and 1K, are 1/100th of each other, and Capacitors, are one tenth of each other, so we should see approximately 1/10th to 1/100th Duty Cycle of the Base Frequency roughly. We already know this:

Why I want to look at this, is because this Circuit is only a Signal, only a Signal to drive the Mosfet - The Coils and the Interactions in the Coils are where we need to concentrate on.

Mechanical Resonance is a phenomenon where a repetitive vibration, can result in a greater amplitude vibration than is required.

The Magnetic Interactions here are what's important. The Circuit is really secondary. The Mosfet is a Driver, it is the regulation of:

• Frequency
  • Duty Cycle

Resonance is seen the same as in the above video, but Magnetically, and the Ferrite Domains are in this same Resonance because of the Magnetic Fields.

From Ruslan:

Maikl Tanin Please do not react to these all nonsense, it's all nuts. Do as I say and everything will work. The only warning, ferrite can shatter from vibration

Maikl Tanin Пожалуйста не реагируйте на эти все глупости, это всё чухня. Делайте как говорю и будет все работать. Единственное предупреждаю, феррит может от вибрации рассыпаться

Ruslan Kulabuhov - YouTube Comment

Why might the Ferrite Shatter, the violent Opposition of Fields. Like being hit by a Magnetic Hammer, Nikola Tesla's Earth Quake Machine, but Magnetically!

Circuit Wizard Files are Zipped Below:

Chris

Attached Files

Chris posted this 28 September 2017

It appears Ruslan has got upset with Idiots and removed his video. 

For you that have not seen it, a repost:

The YouTube comments are attached below:

Chris

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • alohalaoha
  • Vasile
cd_sharp posted this 27 March 2017

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing. I can see they modified the original schematic. Do you remember why?

"It's just the knowledge of the coils and how they interact with each other" (Steven Mark)

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 16 May 2017

I am going to put it out there, I have been hinting towards this for some time now, had hoped someone would have picked it up. Floyd Sweet said:

Referring to the Jensen machine stated: natural magnetic resonance freq = 2.80GHz the nuclear magnetic resonance of a free electron when charges in magnetic states are induced by magnetic field the changes in states causes a condition called electron paramagnetic resonance, or EPR. The EPR of a free electron is 2.80 H MC. Where H is in gauss. This should be the initial state of the defining mathematical format.

He was referring to Paul Raymond Jensen's UDT, Uni-Directional Transformer. An Energy Machine where it was claimed to be Above-Unity.

I think its more than important to look at the context, what is it exactly that's being said, what's the context behind what's being said...

It is actually very simple, the complete idea is to Excite Electrons and get them moving!!!  What is Electrical Energy? Moving Charge, Kinetic, Charge in motion. Floyd Sweet also said:

The underlying principal (forget Millikan’s experiment) has been derived in that magnetic effects vary on the square of the current. As the load on the machine increases, the volt-ampere product increases. The rate of flow of charges increases. Quantum mechanics state not all electrons in copper are free to carry charges. Then it’s time to set the wheels in motion to free them from binding magnetic forces. Once this is done, conductivity will improve and resistance decrease as we are dealing only with electrons. Copper will not change to another metal as atoms which are mostly empty space would have many electrons to spare anyway.

Perhaps the most beautiful statements I have ever read! The depth, the understanding, the magnitude of whats being said! If you can understand this, the battle is half complete!

What Akula refers to is Magnetic, or Ferro-Resonance in the Videos, he states it all the time, and its often verbally audible, is actually Electron Paramagnetic Resonance, this is the Exciting of the Electron, on the bench, easily, with a few Integrated microchips!

Again, I ask you, visit my pages:

Electrical Energy - What is it?

Magnetic Modulation of Charged Particles

The Videos and Scope Shots above and below are showing Paramagnetic Resonance, this is a little Tickle under the Chin, Coil Resonance, more precisely, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance:

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vasile
cd_sharp posted this 16 May 2017

The diagram in the first post is not functional, I tried it on a breadboard. So is another close version found in the attachments of that post. The TL494 IC is not outputing any voltage on pins 9/10.

Also, I read the theory and I am grateful I finally found out what H field and E field are. I have read Sweet's stuff for years and I could understand very little.

However, the practical devices in this topic seems to be quite different from the circuit diagrams.

• Liked by
  • Chris
Fighter posted this 16 May 2017

Cd_Sharp, as long as the parameters of the pulse are known, why not use the function generator with Mosfets to reproduce it ? Just an idea...

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 20 May 2017

Why are the Scope Shots so important?

We can see many things! The Off Time of the Mosfet, The repetitive On Times, all important to study and understand!

The "Echo" in EPR (Electron Paramagnetic Resonance) is the Time we have Charge in Motion, Electrical Energy, and this time is seen as an RLC Time Constant.

This is the BIG Curve they tune for and shorten, the Circuit Off Time period, so as to make sure the RLC Constant is at optimum, about 99.3% - IMPORTANT time after this is dead time and the Circuit is not doing anything after this time:

Above Akula points to this point, and if you study the Video, you will see Akula shorten the Duration to about this point. At around 99.3% of this RLC Time Constant.

Important: What we are looking for, is inside the Wire, not anywhere else!

Quantum mechanics state not all electrons in copper are free to carry charges. Then it’s time to set the wheels in motion to free them from binding magnetic forces. Once this is done, conductivity will improve and resistance decrease as we are dealing only with electrons Copper will not change to another metal as atoms which are mostly empty space would have many electrons to spare anyway.

A Quote I have shared Many Times! Electrical Energy is no where else but right in-front of us, inside the Copper Wire, we use Magnetic Forces to MOVE the CHARGES inside the Wire!

This is why Antenna Mechanics is important! This is why EPR is important, this EFFICENTLY does exactly this, move the charges inside the wire. All while Magnetic Fields are Changing In Time!

• Yellow - Mosfet Gate Signal
  • Blue - Mosfet Drain or end of the Coil.

Akula shows us all we will ever need to know in the Video, information Floyd Sweet also shared with us, if you read the papers he wrote, he has an entire document on Magnetic Resonance! Akula shows us the On Time of the Circuit, very short, M = 5μs, so these On Time Pulses are in the order of 500KHZ to 1MHz, and the Circuit off time is 3.7ms, in the order of 250Hz if my math is correct:

I am going to ask you, I can not do this for you, you have to do this for yourself, all I can do is provide information I already know, the rest is up to you. I am trying to help, trying to make a difference.

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vasile
vfedtec posted this 21 May 2017

Howdy guys,

looking at all of the above again, and re-reading the lot, and re-reading, after some years, the most recent updated version of Ken Wheelers work

Uncovering the missing secrets of magnetism by Ken Wheeler

A bit of reading though absolutely well worth it! The conclusions are rather simple and straight forward.

It's all about spinning up a vortex pair. This also explains the required 'gap' between 'partnered' coils as well as the essential gap in ferrite cores.

Same principle being used in Bearden's MEG (or any similar devices), however, and since the MEG makes use of two output coils two rather identical loads would be required. Works as well of course. Just a bit more complex to control to keep loads fairly balanced.

It is clear now how 'partnered' coils work. The load provides the means for current to flow that creates the fields (vortices) within both coils which in turn ensure the current through the load which etc. ad infinitum.

Kind of a chicken and egg scenario hence a single extra coil, or some similar means, is a must to get the whole process going. Control is achieved by way of that extra coil, and a controlled load as well.

The missing gap is the reason in my Akula-attempt that this thing simply acts as a switching regulator, albeit a quite efficient one.

This Akula-guy has tickled something usable within ferrite, though air coils as in Donald Smith's et al devices would appear to be the more efficient way to go for now.

Cheers

Jo

• Liked by
  • Wistiti
Zanzal posted this 02 June 2017

Hey Chris,

Reading through you and CD's exchange about half way through I was reminded of Ed Leedskalnin's work. His PMH proves that a magnetic flux loop once established is stable perhaps indefinitely. I am assuming that when a transformer core magnetized by a current pulse the flux loop is changing in intensity and that change induces current in the secondary and the magnetic field produced by the current of the secondary opposes the work of the primary the flux loop gets collapsed.

If the flux created by the secondary has only the primary to oppose then it will oppose because it has no choice, but if the secondary has another path with less opposition than the primary. One might think that the secondary would prefer to work against the path of least resistance. Thus a secondary could potentially create a magnetic loop of its own that does not collapse the primary entirely. Since the primary receives little opposition it doesn't have to work as much.... Could it be this simple?

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 02 June 2017

Well, I typed up a long reply and lost it!!! Damn it all!!! I have had my Hosting company looking into it but its a hard one to solve.

I moved your post, hope you don't mind? I want to give CD_Sharp room on his thread.

Some EXCELLENT Points bought up Zanzal!!!

• What is a Magnetic Field?
  • What is the Core Doing?
  • What happens in the Core?
  • Some claim Magical Cores?

Never believe BS! Magical Cores are the complete figment of a delusional Mind!!! Never in a billion years will a “Special Core” be the cause of Basic Electromagnetic Induction! Ever!

First requirement of Electromagnetic Induction is a Changing Magnetic Field in Time! The Magnetic Field is a Polarisation, or an Alignment of Spins, like a series of Spinning Tops, all aligned in a single direction, Polarised with the Magnetic Field

The Magnetic Field is indirectly the cause of Electromagnetic Energy, it is merely a by-product, but at the same time responsible for the Separation of Charged Particles! Which, when in Motion, constitutes a Magnetic Field! Feeling a bit like the Chicken or the Egg situation? Yeah!

So when a Magnetic Field Changing in Time (Source Magnetic Field), Invokes an E.M.F in a Secondary Coil, and a Current is drawn, there is an Equal and Opposite, Action Reaction, effect, a Secondary Magnetic Field. This is a 1:1 less losses, which will be mostly I2R Losses…

This Opposition has some unique characteristics! It is very interesting to study! As the total Magnetic Field increases, the Impedance of the Coils Decrease! This can be seen as the Resistance dropping inside the Coils! Impedance is the combination of the Ohmic DC Coil Resistance, and the Ohmic AC Resistance, the Resistance to Change of the Magnetic Field! Basically, this Ohmic AC Resistance is Lenz’s Law, again in the Coils, creating a reverse pressure, Coil Self Induction, inside the Coils, reducing the ability for the Current to Flow inside the Copper Conductor.

An artificial narrowing of the Pipe to carry a flow of Water is an analogy. We are seeing this Magnetically though!

Yes Magnetic Materials, Cores, do produce effects; they amplify the Magnetic Field to some degree, they Hold Magnetic Flux, allowing a Path of Least Reluctance, lower than Air. All cores do have slightly different characteristics.

But certainly not Magical as some Claim. I was speaking to someone years ago and they said all the Russian Cores were the only cores that work, this is completely false! Much of the Russian Cores come from the same factories ours do! Akula says this also, cores “from China” so don’t be fooled by silliness!

As you correctly point out, as long as we introduce an imbalance between this Equal and Opposite Action, Reaction, and we can do it at no cost to the Input or Output, then we can gain Energy!

Now, a question for all readers: If we have an Equal and Opposite, Action, Reaction, situation in Electromagnetic Induction, and the Input becomes the Output, less losses, then how can we change this situation to increase the output but decrease the Input?

A Clue: Action, Reaction and Counter-Reaction

The number 3 really is a Magic Number!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Zanzal
cd_sharp posted this 03 June 2017

If we have an Equal and Opposite, Action, Reaction, situation in Electromagnetic Induction, and the Input becomes the Output, less losses, then how can we change this situation to increase the output but decrease the Input?

Hi, Chris! If I may answer, I believe you are thinking about the timing between action-reaction-counter reaction. I believe Akula was experimenting with different time constants at this moment, that's why he stretched the wires and that's why he is using different types of wire for the coils:

I guess L/R values of the coils must be somehow matched, maybe a 1 : 3 ratio. I'd say the white coil is the one having a lower inductance, so probably it's the one having a lower time constant.

• Liked by
  • Chris
Evostars posted this 09 July 2017

Might I suggest, this system works by using the resonant frequency of the coil. So it needs to be tuned.

A resonant wave, is a standing wave, so, All is vibrating at once. not moving from A to B but, the whole resonant system is vibrating between A and B.

Hope this helps.

a quad core computer in my pocket, but a car still needs fuel

• Liked by
  • Chris
alohalaoha posted this 10 July 2017

HI Cd_Sharp,

May i suggest you to contact A.Valon at tube and ask him for more information about ferro-resonance. He is ukranian guy who live now in states. He is good man and want to help other people. Something about 5 years ago i have sent him lot of material about researched ferro-resonant process. About 2 year later he has successfully replicated Akula lantern but on his way. He is still working in the field of ferro-resonance and can help a lot.

At 1.st video see oscillograms of ferro-resonance ferrite core in self-runing mode. Than compare with Akula oscillograms.

Examine both vids carefully. In principle you have all information you need for successful replication. A Russian guy Владимир Пантюхов , about 7 years ago went on self-running ferroresonant reactor with 500 Wt (ferro-kolbasa) output, and also have had smaller flash-light type reactor 30-40wt. I haven't more many of his schemtics, vids and his practical instructions because my old 470Gb HD was unrecoverable damaged.

I hope you will have lucky and patience to finish your work with success

also watch

Aloha

• Liked by
  • Chris
cd_sharp posted this 11 July 2017

Thank you so much, Aloha!

• Liked by
  • Chris
alohalaoha posted this 11 July 2017

Thank you cd_sharp for share you work with us. Keep it up and keep it excellent.

Best wishes

Aloha

• Liked by
  • Chris
alohalaoha posted this 26 September 2017

Ruslan Kulabuhov lantern 25.09.2017

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 27 September 2017

Ruslan Kulabuhov lantern 25.09.2017

Hi Aloha, thank you for posting this, I missed it until today.

I wonder, would it be possible for a short translation? I see the Circuit Ruslan is using is very different from what's shown.

I have built a few of these lanterns, one was a success, the other I did not finish, this one is quite different from what I built! is he using the 7414 still? I could not catch that.

Thank You again!

Chris

• Liked by
  • alohalaoha
alohalaoha posted this 09 October 2017

Аркадьев Владимир Константинович 1884-1953 - Ферромагнитный резонанс

Arkadyev Vladimir Konstantinovich 1884-1953 - Ferromagnetic Resonance

First about the true nature of ferromagnetic resonance, strong absorption of centimeter long waves and induced high magnitude undamped soliton spin waves had pointed out Arkadyev Vladimir Konstantinovich, long time ago in 1913 year.

Ferromagnetic resonance and method for inducing soliton spin waves. V.K. Arkadyev.

About author

https://www.booksite.ru/fulltext/1/001/008/070/475.htm

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Chris
cd_sharp posted this 09 October 2017

I've just lost a long text, so here is the idea. I decided not to use any of the schemas, but reverse engineer the lantern no 4 circuit from the video. Also, I got rid of the PWM part and replaced it with FG. Here is the result:

Please, let me know any errors you see.

@Chris, I agree that there is an open ended coil, L3 in my schema.

• Liked by
  • Chris
cd_sharp posted this 10 October 2017

Hi, Chris! I assume you are talking about this schematic

loaded with the LEDs. So, you are actually suggesting to try this schematic, right?

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 10 October 2017

Hi CD, Yes.

I would stick to the original Schematic:

Using this basic extraction as an example:

Note: R3 and C3 is just a Snubber Circuit, to relieve the Diode D2's turn on Impulse. 

Don't change anything. Use your Function Generator to Drive Q1's Gate, as in the last video and Quote. Take small steps, replicate as was shown in the Video:

Get the same wave form on the Primary Coil (L1): RLC Time Constant represents Resonance!

I got an oscillation exactly like Shark's

the shape of the pulse does not depend on any ferrite, the frequency is 130-160 Hz, the duty cycle is 4-8%, the output is connected with a condense, the signal form depends on it.

Alfic - realstrannik.ru/forum

Then Add the Secondary Coil, the Generator Coil, to Recharge the Primary Cap. This is a Feed Back Coil, Bucking the Primary, Generating Energy on the RLC Time Constant Phase, to recharge the Cap for the next Discharge Phase.

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vasile
Chris posted this 30 September 2018

My Friends,

In regards to recent posts: Akula's Lantern No4

I would like to point out, The Base Voltage, on the KT805 Transistor, we saw in the video:

• Collector Voltage: 3.6 Volts approx. at Off Time.
  • Base Voltage: Peak 1.8 Volts Average 0.6 Volts approx. at On Time.

Note: The Power Supply was set to 3.1 Volts and displayed no Amperage.

We don't have good reliable data on the KT805 Transistor, so we must guess to some degree on the switching characteristics. My Posts about implementing the MCP1403 Driver, we must take into account the Min and Max Supply Voltage, under: Power Supply -> Supply Voltage:

• Min: 4.5 Volts
  • Max: 18 Volts.

If Akula used the C945 and the A733 Transistor Pair:

Then the switching characteristics can be used to learn some information about the signals. However, this does not change the fact that the KT805 is just a switch! We do see some interesting things in the Scope shots, one is that the Transistor does not appear to be turning off correctly:

We see a slow voltage decay of the Base voltage ( Yellow Trace ), marked with a Red Oval. However there is no sign of this on the Collector Voltage ( Blue Trace ). One must start looking at the Schematic and the placement of the Scope Probes indicated:

So, you can see, the Blue Probe is on the Collector as was indicated, however the Yellow Probe is not on the Base of the Transistor. The Yellow Probe was connected to the RC Filter, on the 74HC14 IC side, giving slow decay of the Base Voltage.

The point of this post is:

1. Don't get too tied up on the Circuit and the specifics.
  2. Look at the Signals and replicate, but watch the Interactions of the Coils.
  3. Breakdown the basics into Modular Problems.

I have started to design some simple Circuit Guides to try to help in the Learning process. Look at the Current Paths, look at what happens when the Coils Interact together.

MCP1403 Driver Modular PCB:

Coil Interactions Modular PCB:

PT marked on both boards is meant to be connected by a short wire. The Transistor Package needs to be a TO247, which is easily replaced by a three pin terminal block.

SW1 is simply a switch.

The "Load" is an array of 2 or so LED's.

L1 and L2 are the Coils, remember, the Interactions here are what's important. Once VOut is greater than the 9 Volt input, then interactions have begun and further investigation will be necessary!

A .NETMF Micro Controller can very easily be connected to 0V and PWM. It is very easy to program the calculated Frequency and Duty Cycle:

In Visual Studio, Import the Microsoft dll:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.3\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM.dll

Create a new .NETMF Project and paste:

Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM MyPWM = new PWM(Cpu.PWMChannel.PWM_4, 256.36, 0.005, false);

This should be enough to get you started. Simple clean easy and cheap experiments. I hope this is helpful for all readers!

Attached below is the Circuit Wizard File for these Circuits if you want to print and build.

Chris

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
Aetherholic posted this 30 September 2018

KT805 NPN:

https://datasheet4u.com/datasheet-pdf/ETC/KT805/pdf.php?id=793607

KT805 NPP:

https://datasheet4u.com/datasheet-pdf/ETC/KT805/pdf.php?id=793608

Aetherholic - One truth, One field

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 30 September 2018

Thanks Aetherholic,

We have some datasheets already. There is very little switching characteristics on most all of the datasheets we have looked at. Yours help though, thanks.

I guess my point was, all devices will be a bit different, one needs to search for the effects we need to achieve.

I enjoy Figuera's logic:

Watching closely what happens in a Dynamo in motion, is that the turns of the induced circuit approaches and moves away from the magnetic centers of the inductor magnet or electromagnets, and those turns, while spinning, go through sections of the magnetic field of different power, because, while this has its maximum attraction in the center of the core of each electromagnet, this action will weaken as the induced is separated from the center of the electromagnet, to increase again, when the induced is approaching the center of another electromagnet with opposite sign to the first one.

A sensible mind is the ultimate power. When the right conditions are met, we see Input Power decrease and Output Power Increase. The Condition must be found, or invoked.

Chris

• Liked by
  • Aetherholic
Aetherholic posted this 30 September 2018

Yes, and making the correct deductions based upon the observation. Two minds can see the observed phenomenon in different ways, the consensus view is not always the correct one. 

One mans electrical noise is another mans free energy.

Aetherholic - One truth, One field

• Liked by
  • Chris
admin posted this 25 March 2017

Hey Cd_Sharp,

If you don't mind me saying - Maybe for an early prototype, a push-in bread board might be a better idea. There is a lot to learn, a lot of work and fiddling to get to the stage of a PCB Layout, which of course is much harder to make small changes on.

of course its up to you however, PCB Manufacture is not cheap.

I have this circuit in a layout but have not built the PCB, I have only prototyped on a Push-in Bread Board.

Please Note: Remember the 1 : 3 approximate Turns Ratio - I still don't fully understand this, there is something I cant put my hand on...

I hope this helps some!

You're right, I'll use a breadboard. Do you know what inductance value should I use for toroid L1? Thanks

Chris posted this 25 March 2017

Hi Cd_Sharp, I Changed to username Chris, more formal!

On the Primary Coil, 13 Turns, the Inductance will be very small, around 4 Micro Henrys or so, this could change depending on your core variables, but in the similar ball park figure.

The Capacitors, 2000uf each, will 1/2 and become 1000uf when back to back.

I will actually get my gear out and will re-build this circuit with you! I will clean up and get organised and post a pic soon.

I am wondering if we should post our work/progress to another separate thread and link to it here so as to not fill this main thread up?

All the Best

Chris

P.S: I have created a section: Replications If you would like to post progress in there, and I will also, then we can link to them.

Attached Files

Sounds good. We need to keep the topics clean. I'll open up a thread in the Replications section once I have something to show.

Best, cd_sharp!

Chris posted this 25 March 2017

It is probably way to early to talk about this, but, Floyd Sweet and also Alfred Hubbard talked about the Natural Resonance of the Electron.

ESR or Electron Spin Resonance

The frequency of this Resonance is 2.8 GHz, so for us, its well outside the Frequency we can manage, unless we just happen to have expensive Lab Equipment on hand.

However, Alfred Hubbard talks specifically about the Harmonics of 2.8GHz: 

21,362 Hz = 2.8 GHz / 217

I think this is worth keeping in mind as we investigate. We dont want to miss anything!

All the best

Chris

Chris posted this 26 March 2017

Hi Team,

I have edited the First post, and added the original Zip Files, I believe from Grumage and Groundloop. This was a long time ago, maybe 3-4 years ago now.

Please remember, this circuit works on exactly the same principles as the MrPreva Experiment.

Chris

Chris posted this 27 March 2017

Hey CD, as far as I know the files marked "Modified" were pre Grumage and Groundloop, Ruslan uses the Circuit: Akuly0083_30Watt_Modified.jpg In his video: @ about 4 and 1/2 minutes in

I am sorry, I dont know exactly why these files were "Modified".

All the best

Chris

Chris posted this 07 May 2017

I found it, was looking for this for a while, some more data, this is not my data, but data from another successful replication

A lot of very good work done by Madsatbg - I recommend a view of all his videos! Work based from:

Turn on the Subtitles to get some idea of what is being said. Or, Attached Below, th Transcript of the Above Video.

Attached Files

Chris posted this 12 May 2017

The Information in this thread is very important, if you want to learn this, then please take time to study this information.

Information also important to this thread:

Electrical Energy - What is it?

Magnetic Modulation of Charged Particles

I can only do so much to help, and I know people are short on time, but once you connect the dots, then this all becomes very much easier. All the information is there, its just an understanding of it.

I quote: (SReason aka SR193)

I am deliberately not going to post information about the technical side iprintsipe operation of the installation, which would not have got the information "free riders." But not going to hide and be silent. Those who are "worthy" early go late, come to the principle. The "dignity" I understand the level of brain activity. I'm willing to help others, those ktodeystvitelno able to think and understand the essence

There is a level of understanding needed, I agree with SReason, but I am willing to help a little more, give the links, and try to provide information, However, it really is up to others to understand what the goal is.

Input must be low, and we need a maximum output, so our Device must do its own work, which it does.

Chris

Chris posted this 16 May 2017

Hi Cd_Sharp - Akula definitely did use the TL494's but as there are many versions of the TL494's I cant say if one in particular will work, there is about 8 different versions. Years ago, I spend months and came up with this Circuit: (Attached as a larger clearer version below)

To be honest, the actual Circuit is not important. The Circuit itself is not important, what's important is replicating the Signal, the pulse train to the Mosfet that we know almost exactly, duration, width and so on, so any circuit will do as long as it replicates this pulse train.

Akula, and Madsatbg, used the term Ferro-Resonance, we know for sure this term is not entirely correct, the correct term is "Pulsed Electron Paramagnetic Resonance"! This Pulse train is seen as exactly this, and lets face it, the Electron, and moving them is Electrical Energy, so common-sense say by exciting the Electron is going to produce Electrical Energy! 

Ways I can think of, a Programmable Micro-Controller, IC's, Spark Gap are ways we can attempt to recreate this Signal. Most we are reasonably familiar from our research.

However, please remember: This is only one way, there are other ways to achieve the same result: Electromagnetic Waves!!!

Chris

Attached Files

Chris posted this 17 May 2017

Exactly Right Fighter, we only need to look for one thing, the signal:

Hi again Cd_Sharp,

Please remember a Mosfet is a DC Switch, designed to Chop a DC Source into Pulses.

The Gate signal shown in the Videos is a series of small, very narrow DC Pulses. The Gate Signal being inverted to the Drain Signal, but also some other signal effects in the Drain Signal that we are looking for.

M = 5.0 μs

P1 = 1.75μs (571.42857 KiloCycles) duration, but 10μs (100 KiloCyckes) after on.

P2 = 5μs (200 KiloCycles) approx after P1, 1μs (1 MegaCycles) width approx 

Please note: Cycles is Cycles per second, which this is not, because its not repetitive, but this is to give an idea of the Frequency, or Cycles per-second. All easily obtainable with equipment today.

Chris

Parameters were posted above, this quote was from my replication thread, where some questions arose. I have not got as far this time around as I would like. Busy with things.

But the approximate parameters are above.

Chris

cd_sharp posted this 19 May 2017

@Fighter, @Chris, I doubt the circuit is the correct one. There seems to be too many components vs the real one. I wonder what else is wrong in the diagram.

However, from the screenshot above, by looking at the blue wave, the first two pulses can be achieved with a single coil. So action-reaction can very easily be EMF-BEMF on a single coil.

Could it be that an action-reaction on a single coil gains a counter reaction at a specific frequency? I suspect the above signal is achieved with a single coil, probably the bigger one.

Chris posted this 19 May 2017

I think you missed the point of the post, and also the marking: NO 3

We have looked at NO 4

It is s different Version, a different Model. Like I said, the Circuit is not important, the Signal to the gate of the Mosfet is.

Chris

I was specifically showing the use of TL494's and that Akula did use TL494's.

cd_sharp posted this 19 May 2017

I was referring to Madsatbg circuit. Akula No 4 is simpler than No 3 and we have a video of scope shots and circuit. I'll try to reverse engineer the output part because I doubt Madsatbg did a successful replication. He just shows the same wave forms as Akula, but the leds turn off after 2 minutes. There has to be something different.

Chris posted this 03 June 2017

Hi CD_Sharp - Yes there is a tuning of sorts. The Capacitors Capacity must be sufficient to power the Circuit, so this must be a consideration first and foremost.

With all very short Pulses, if one is to get Current through the Coil, and get the Magnetic Field up high enough to do anything in the Core, then a fairly low inductance value L and a resistance value R is better most of the time, Thus the short wires as you point out. 

I am not sure if you have played with spinning tops spinning on a bench top?

A short sharp hard flick with ones finger can send them off balance very much more than a gentle push with ones thumb!

Its all down at the Electrons Level, if we Excite the Electrons, get them ready for a move, and the geometry is right, then they will move!

Regards

Chris

Chris posted this 08 October 2017

I started, stopped and started again, I am not sure this post will be of any use, we have covered most of this already... I am just repeating myself. But, here goes.

Please study the following video, turn on the English Translation, there is a ton of information in this video:

Akula uses two Frequencies in the Lantern, we have already covered the base time periods above. But here goes:

The Master Oscillator:

The Nanosecond Oscillator:

Many years ago, there was a Circuit called the Lawton Circuit, it was similar, two 555 timers, one was switched on by the other On Pulse, so we had fast PWM inside a Slow PWM.

You can see, Akula's PWM inside the low Frequency PWM:

Akula shows the adjustment of the Nano Second Oscillator: (Short Duty Cycle, the Circuit invoking a Ringing)

Akula, explained his two oscillators above (Frequency and Duty Cycle). He said that one is RF, short for Radio Frequency. 

Radio frequency (RF) is any of the electromagnetic wave frequencies that lie in the range extending from around 3 KHz to 300 GHz, which include those frequencies used in radio communication or radar. RF usually refers to electrical rather than mechanical oscillations.

We are in the Nano Second Range, I have just covered some data on this: Nano Second Pulses

The 7414 Schmitt Trigger Inverter Chip can very easily be configured as an oscillator: How to Build an Oscillator with a 7414 Schmitt Trigger Inverter Chip

So seeing the simplicity of this circuit, and seeing Akula's Circuit shows that it is very easy and makes sense to have two oscillators, as was explained.

Importantly, Akula did use Bucking Coils, this is absolutely correct and true, we have on many occasions been told this, but there is some hint in the video also:

The Coil Akula was pointing to was not used, and Akula points this out in the video, but another Coil was put over the first Input Coil, the small Input Coil seen above, and this was used. Always, Electromagnetic Induction is Equal and Opposite, so there is a Bucking, no matter what!

I hope this gives some direction, some logic to the mystery that Akula has left behind. Akula did release a video: "Myth of Nano Secacah" but this I think was a discovery more than a dispelling of a myth!

I have said it before, I believe, this short Nano Second Impulses are invoking Electron Paramagnetic Resonance, but this is really besides the point. Bucking is important, or this will not work!

Chris

EDIT: The PWM inside PWM we see is a function of the Circuit and the Interactions we get in the Coils. I hope I was not confusing there. This can be seen here also:

Also, some data from RealStrannick:

I got an oscillation exactly like Shark's

the shape of the pulse does not depend on any ferrite, the frequency is 130-160 Hz, the duty cycle is 4-8%, the output is connected with a condense, the signal form depends on it.

Alfic - realstrannik.ru/forum

Don't forget, Akula said, this is a function of the Inductance:

Chris posted this 09 October 2017

Thanks Aloha! Excellent document! Poor English Translation attached below:

For All, an experiment, on the bench, a function generator and a Scope:

• Siglent SDG805 DDS Function Signal Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generator
  • Siglent SDS 1072CML Oscilloscope

An interesting video, some test done that I have not done, some that I will be doing soon,

Chris

Attached Files

Chris posted this 09 October 2017

Hi CD, a good idea, work from the coils back, but if I may suggest, keep the original schematic, loaded, with LED's.

Replicate the Waveform we saw in the Video, then go from there.

Remember that wave form was a single coil, caps, diodes and Transistor, a Second Coil was added later, as a Feed Back, Bucking, to recharge the Primary Cap.

The Waveform is just an RC, or more correctly an LC Time Constant, the Combination of Inductor (L) the Capacitor (C) and the Diode for Polarity. With the right Signal to the Transistor, this should be seen on the scope at the Collector, or Drain if a Mosfet is used.

Chris

Chris posted this 25 October 2017

I am not sure if you all know, but when I did my research, there was a number of schematics released from Akula: Фонарь = Lamp

Here, there is a specific theme, or scheme followed here. Akula had found something IMPORTANT, and had followed his nose!

Another Schematic was released: "The basic scheme is suitable for testing ferrum" my poor translation:

закрытие 20-27-35нс = closure 20-27-35ns

There is importance here! You can see, and as I have said for many years now, there is an "Electromagnetic Induction" occurring between the Coils, We are "Generating" Electrical Energy, with Resonance.

Chris

Members Online:

No one online at the moment

Since Nov 27 2018
Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

Donate (PayPal)

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Donate (Patreon)

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago go by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close