Magnetic Resonance

• Topic Is Sticky
  • 1.7K Views
  • Last Post 24 October 2019
Chris posted this 16 December 2018

Magnetic Resonance is where the Currents in both Partnered Output Coils are 180 degrees out of phase. Equal in magnitude and opposite.

Alfred Hubbard, Floyd Sweet, and Don Smith used the term: Magnetic Resonance, or at least inferred it. Floyd sweet has this to say about it:

Natural magnetic resonance freq = 2.80GHz the nuclear magnetic resonance of a free electron when charges in magnetic states are induced by magnetic field the changes in states causes a condition called electron paramagnetic resonance, or EPR. The EPR of a free electron is 2.80 H MC. Where H is in gauss.

Alfred Hubbard gave us this insight:

Don Smith spoke of Magnetic Resonance all the time:

Useful energy occurs as the result of imbalances in the ambient background energy, which is a transient phenomena. In the electrical field, it is a closed system subject to heat death, which severely limits it's utility. The flip side of the electron, produces magnetic waves which are an open system, not subject to heat death. These waves, being unrestricted, are the universal source of energy when unlimited resonate duplicates from this one source are available. Therefore, the key to unlimited energy, is Magnetic Resonance. In order to understand this, requires putting a stake through the Heart of Antique Physics. Non-linear and Open Systems are universally available in Magnetic Resonance Systems, Explosions of any sort [including Atomic Explosions] and Combustibles of any type. Mechanical equivalents would be levers, pulleys and hydraulics. A highly obvious example is the Piano where the Key impacts the one note giving one sound level, which resonates with it's two side keys providing a much higher sound level. Magnetic Resonance Energy clearly amplifies itself, demonstrating more energy out, than in. Ohmic resistance does not apply to Magnetic Resonance which travels unrestricted for great distances, therefore multitudes of electrons are disturbed, and their back-spin translates magnetic into usable electric energy. The right angle component which the magnetic flux provides, translates into useful electrical energy. Taken at right angles, the Magnetic Dipole provides an unlimited source of electrical energy. The writer is recognized world-wide for his knowledge and experience. See his Web Site at altenergy-pro.com.

The Mr Preva Experiment shows us Magnetic Resonance:

The Ampere Turns is equal to the Current I through Turns N, so 7 Turns times 5.1 Amperes = 35.7 Ampere Turns. The same is true for the second Coil, Current I through Turns N equals 11 Turns times 2.3 Amperes = 25.3 Ampere Turns. This is unusual, the ampere turns would normally be the same but we see quite a different figure, a difference of: 10.4 Ampere Turns.

We see the Currents are 180 degrees out of phase, the Magnetic Fields are in Resonance:

We can see, Magnetic Resonance is the bringing about by means of Circuit resonance of Magnetic Fields that are opposite, 180 degrees out of phase, and Magnitude are approximately equal.

NOTE: Antenna Theory uses Magnetic Resonance techniques. We have covered this in great detail already.

This Magnetic Resonance, does seem to be a quantum effect, Magnetic Moments of the Electrons precession like Spinning Tops in an external Magnetic Field.

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jagau posted this 16 December 2018

Magnetic resonance is the secret of O.U.

especially if one can create a charging system that the source does not see (Blind charger).

Excellent post Chris

Jagau

Chris posted this 16 December 2018

Jagau is correct!

Magnetic Resonance is the secret to OU! Above Unity machines can only achieve Above Unity if Magnetic Resonance is achieved!

One MUST realise, as we see in LCR Tank Circuits, the Coils reach maximum Amplitude when in Resonance.

This is a critical point to realise. The increase of Amplitude at Resonance is shown:

Adding or removing Capacitance adds or removes XC Inductive Capacitance to the Circuit and the Frequency changes as a result.

At maximum Amplitude, maximum Current ( Magnetic Field ) and Voltage can traverse the RLC Circuit with the least Impedance, XC and XL are equal and cancel each other out, remember our Impedance Thread!

Power can do maximum work. There are no Reflections, Electrical Standing Waves, and the Power does not cancel out, remember what Floyd Sweet said:

Resonance frequencies may be maintained quite constant at high power levels so long as the load remains constant. We are all familiar with AM and FM propagation, where in the case as AM, the voltage amplitude varies, and with FM, the frequency is modulated.

However, the output power sees a constant load impedance, that of the matched antenna system. If this changes, the input to the antenna is mismatched, and standing waves are generated resulting in a loss of power. The frequency is a forced response and remains constant. Power is lost and efficiency becomes less and less, depending on the degree of mismatch.

We have covered Destructive Interference in a Transmission line:

Remember, Electric and Magnetic Standing waves are not the same! 

The signal down a transmission line, when in resonance, is related to the length of the Wire and the Wavelength of the Signal. However, the Magnetic Resonance, Destructive Interference, when the Coils are Electrically in Resonance, eg, the Wavelength of the Signal and the Length of the Coil are equal, or at least the Impedance is equal, which creates Magnetic Cancelation and an Electric Standing Wave, the Current Doubles as we were told:

If the directions of the two signals are such that opposite H-fields cancel and E-fields add, an apparently steady E-field will be created. The energy density of the fields remain as calculated above, but the value of the E-field will double from E / 2 to E.

and also:

In the specific case of positive charges moving to the right and negative charges to the left, the effect of both actions is positive charge moving to the right.

Current to the right is: I = da+ / dt + da- / dt.

Negative electrons flowing to the left contribute to the current flowing to the right.

So, from a technical point of view, the Coils have minimum Electrical Impedance, already shown in my thread: Reduced Impedance Effect, but maximum Magnetic Impedance.

The Magnetic Fields are Modulating over the course of Time, exactly as an Electrical Generator does, sinusoidally as we saw in The Mr Preva Experiment. The Modulating Magnetic Field is the first requirement for Faradays Law of Electromagnetic Induction!

All the answers are here my friends, I have laid out a very specific path, all that needs be done is follow it.

Chris

Forelle posted this 24 March 2019

Hi all,

yesterday was a good day because i achieved for the first time magnetic resonance.The sound is actually very strange and like Chris said you know it when you have it and i think i have it.i did use the laminates of a 3 phase transformer where i have  on the middleleg(input coil) a wire with 1.3mm and 43 turns and on the left and right 0.9mm and 187 turns (outputcoil,poc).I have a load across the outputcoils with a lamp 26ohm 5w 12v,no capacitor no diodes. One resonancepoint was 4,03khz and 246µs dutycycle the next 8,06khz and 384µs the next 10,6 khz and 93,9µs the next 16,9 khz and 60,8µs.

The effect only appeared if i have 50% dutycycle or if i have about 90% on time and 10%off .If you are 0,01khz or 0,1µs off the resonance point it did not show up,so it is very sensitive.When i reached the point the input jumped up from 6,3V 1 A to 1,8A and then the lamp gets very bright and not constant in brightness.After some minutes the light changed a little and i did not realize for some seconds that the lampfilament is burned and i had a spark of about 1 cm in lenght  inside wich burned the two legs away where normaly the filament of the lamp is mounted.

So for now thats what i expierienced,more to come...

Oliver

Atti posted this 24 March 2019

So  for now thats what i expierienced,more to come...

Excellent!
If you can send a record of it. Thank You.

Atti posted this 24 March 2019

Forelle, Feel free to do it here. No one will laugh.

Chris posted this 24 March 2019

My Friends,

Atti is right, NO ONE gets picked on here! We are all equal!

We are all here to help each other!

Best wishes

Chris

• Liked by
  • Wistiti
  • Forelle
Forelle posted this 25 March 2019

Hi all

Today is not a good day,i just found out that my frequency generator has some damage at the frequencies where i thought i have reached magnetic resonance.At this frequencies start the generator pulsetrains and i thought it has to do with the mag.resonance.This is the reason why the input did rise.So no video at the moment,maybe in some yearssmile.

Have a nice day.

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • Chris
Vidura posted this 26 March 2019

Hi Forelle,
Take it easy, from every experiment we can learn, also from the failed ones. Regarding the pulstrains , this is certainly a technique which is used by many builders to trigger magnetic resonance. Keep your attention on it, good luck for further experiments!

Vidura 

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Forelle
Forelle posted this 01 May 2019

Hi everyone,

this is a short info how i am going further.I thought whats the simplest way to get the 180° phaseshift(it is not the complet phaseshift because i have not enough caps)and i took a variable transformer which i connected to the inputcoil.Both outputcoils are connected on the windingstart in POC and the ends are connected with a load between,on the bigger coil is a capacitor connected(no diodes).On the first picture (this is when the inputpower is small)you see the yellow trace is output current on the smaller coil and blue current on the bigger coil,viollet is the inputvoltage.

If the inputpower is raised suddenly you see the waveform of the second picture,current starts to shift,the sound changes the lamps are much brighter and the inputpower goes down.Not finished but a first sucsess,i need more capacitorslaughing.

Have a good day.

Oliver

Chris posted this 01 May 2019

Hey Oliver,

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Maybe try lowering your input Voltage, it looks like your core is in saturation, the sharp peaks indicate this. This may help with the resonance.

Also, try the circuit without Diodes, you shouldn't need them to get resonance.

In my understanding, you're replication The Mr Preva Experiment? Maybe we should move this to The Mr Preva Thread also?

Good work, I am very impressed wink.

Chris

Hi Chris The Input voltage on the first picture is one volt and the peaks start forming at about 1,5vpp the Second picture is 3vpp.The Input wire diameter is 1,9mm and 40 windings,i did not thought that the core is saturated so suddenly but i think you are right because it needs ca. 6 amp.On the other way if it would be saturated the amplitude should not get higher when i put more power in. You can move it to Mr.Preva thread.I think i should make this experiment.The diodes are Not connected. Have a good day.

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • Chris
Vidura posted this 01 May 2019

Hey Forelle, Good experience, I think I remember to get this waveform in some of my transformer testing. The hi input current indicate that frequency is low? The capacitor on the POC is in series or parallel? Vidura

• Liked by
  • Chris

Hi Vidura The frequency is mains 50hz and the cap (1500uf)is paralell over the Big Output coil,the setup was for Dc switching,the coil has to low resistance about 0,1ohm therefore such low Input voltage. Good day Oliver

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Jagau
Forelle posted this 05 May 2019

Hi all,

I have made the same test where L2 L3 have the same amount of wire and the effect doesn't show up.If i put more capacity on the L3 the input goes further down but i have not more caps,i hope they arrive this week.First i thought i have one currentprobe inverted but it is correct.With 2 Vpp  the inputcoil draws 15A and the output lamps barley light and shows a clean sinewave and at 2.1 Vpp the wave in picture 2 (above post)came up and the Amps go down to 7 and the lamps are much brighter and the sound much more vibrating.Than they are 160° shifted.

Have a good day.

Oliver

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Vidura
Chris posted this 05 May 2019

Hi Forelle,

If L1 is the Primary, L2 and L3 are your Partnered Output Coils, then the Currents between the Partnered Output Coils, L2 and L3, then these two Coils must be 180 Degrees out of phase. This is the task.

If you do not have this condition, then you must work toward this condition.

L1 and L3 will have almost Zero Degrees Phase Angle.

When you have this condition, you will see effects I have described. A working Machine.

At 180 Degrees, Energy is "Generated". wink

Chris

P.S: Please, Please, do The Mr Preva Experiment as many times as you can to learn some of the most important things Science has to offer! This is a very important experiment! For an Open Mind, a lot of information can be learned!

Forelle posted this 05 May 2019

Hi Chris 

I am working on to get the 180°,currently i am  20° off.I have to make the Mr.Preva experiment and i will do it.

Thank you

Oliver

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Vidura
Chris posted this 06 July 2019

My Friends,

Worth sharing here also, I shared Here and Here some of my early experiments to try to further understand Bucking Coils.

Its worth reposting a little of the information here:

Note: Zero Conduction between Scope Ground and PSU Negative:

I first posted this to the thread I started: Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy way back on November 29, 2015, 7 AM and have posted several times here on this forum, aboveunity.com.

This is old information and it is only one Experiment I have done to gain further knowledge on Bucking Coils!

I perhaps should make a point here, of first, quoting Floyd Sweet:

Work in high speed logic conducted by Ivor Catt has shown that the model of lumped capacitance is faulty and displacement current is an artefact of the faulty model. Since any capacitor behaves similarly to a transmission line it is no more necessary to postulate a displacement current for the capacitor than it is necessary to do so for a transmission line

Ref: Nothing is something - Floyd A Sweet.

And second, asking the question, how did the Amplitude increase along with the noise, when I open circuited the machine when in operation? In any normal machine, open circuit means OFF! Of course, except in a Capacitor!

NOTE: This is a step in the right direction, its not the final product!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • Atti
Chris posted this 19 September 2019

My Friends,

Tonight I give you some info on Magnetic Resonance. A simple but very useful experiment that gives one some data to work with:

I hope this helps and is useful! 

Chris

Jagau posted this 19 September 2019

A very very important video Chris, excellent, thanks to share

To complete,
Watch well on the oscilloscope of Andrey melnichenko at 1:50
We see very well the ragauging effect.

And also that the impedance of the load is just as important.
Dixit V. Utkin

Jagau

Jagau posted this 20 September 2019

To understand Chris's video, I think that this document that he has converted explains the different quadrants of a cycle. See on page 3

jagau

Attached Files

Chris posted this 20 September 2019

Hey Jagau,

Yes it is an important part, much explanation can be found there!

I started looking at: Parametric Excitations of Electric Oscillations years ago, on my hyiq.org site. Also, some here: Power Generator in the Nonlinear Inductance

Tons of data there!

Thanks for sharing your document! I think I have seen some of it before, much of the Math is beyond me at this stage. We will get there though!

My video gives some insight to the action, and some simple explanation of how to achieve results. wink

Yes, we are truly Light Years Ahead of the other forums!

Chris

Chris posted this 21 September 2019

My Friends,

My Video:

Akula's Video:

00:00 so let's go here he found this beef
00:06 which didn’t work like that anymore
00:10 three-layer in general we went here
00:15 the generator directly immediately comprare zero
00:21 van the inductor at the test
00:27 so meander
00 : 32 drove the probe of the oscilloscope
00:49 there is the same way to get out to the same point
00:57 we connect the probes this spectrum
01:01 the analyzer went straight uncomfortable at
01:14 with your hand we all connect the pike spector
01:23 of the analyzer
01:29 went
01 : 31 so we all went looking for cleanliness
017 we repeat driving the meander
01:50 here
02:03 cleanliness is visible here we are not visible here
02:08 again
02:09 kilohertz taken x and y, and the generator is almost the same as
2:14 shows all the purity of
2:19 we know this response is on what we
2:24 to drive here inductor which will run
2:28 on a removable ie a removable
02: 31 Pythagoras; now we need to know it
024 the frequency of nuclear magnetic resonance
02:41 we go to our sector organization
02:45 it is connected in parallel auto search I don’t know
02:52 to explain everything here or not to explain
02:54 so as not to clog
02:55 but nevertheless I’ll explain after the auto search and he gets the maximum decibels
03:00 03:02 but they don’t interest us because
03:06 these maximum decibels are very
03:07 high frequency we will now search
03:15 to see what we need to narrow the spectrum
031 here it is our beauty here it is
03:44 here it is this 5 megahertz peak this is 2
03:51 gigahertz this is 1 and 2
03:54 megahertz but they are of little interest to us
03:57 as it’s just a mirror and each other and
04:00 are tall we don’t need these because
04:04 that when we bring something I am now
04: 07 I’ll take it with my hand, see what
04:11 shows the spectrum analyzer here I’m working for
04:14 that is, five disappears 2
04:17 more or less stable and one more or less
04:20 is stable it is megahertz and that is 5
04 : 27 spectrum 2 completely disappears more or less
04:29 it costs one it becomes more pronounced
042 but they don’t interest us either, at first
045 I worked here for 1 mega hertz, but it
047 is also not necessary now I will reduce
04:41 spectrum
04:41 and look at low frequencies
04:53 this one is two megahertz but it
04:57 we also don’t need to show now mu here
05:01 these are two megahertz this is 1 and 2
05:04 megahertz
05:05 but this one which is a scoundrel white even
05:10 above this we are interested in
05:19 here it
05:23 this high resonance frequency
05: 28 of our current beef and voltage
05:40 here we are immediately interested in the next
05:43 which is decibel more than one
05:46 megahertz 2 and it is the most stable
05:49 everything now I’ll put a marker on it
05:53 to see it now that's it
06:09 here it is
06:12 it’s my marker and it’s my
06:20 frequency it’s clear how to focus
06:24 one hundred sixty six and nine kilohertz
06:29 this is the frequency
062 of our tesla this frequency resonance
069 killing itself, but this purity at which
06:42 to drive the words, that is, the frequency of work
06:46 55 kilohertz here it’s easier to see here
06:55 it’s 5 5 kilohertz and purity with oxygen and
06:58 one hundred sixty six and nine
07:01 but 167 kilohertz here at this frequency
07:05 we drive your 43 which is more than one decibel

What are the Coils doing? Why is Resonance Important? What's the relationship to the Coils and the Frequency?

It would be great if we could get some of our top EE Guys to share their experience here, its such an important topic!

Chris

patrick1 posted this 21 September 2019

This is great material.  -  i just ran the test, i find it amazing that my coils will resonate with such a high potential, with open ends..   although it is not producing power, i am see'ing 5v p2p  over an open resistor, in series with one of the POC's   , everything is open circuit.  and the higher i run the frequency up. the higher voltage the results..   currently i am at the limit of my FG, and 24mhz.   .    starting too wish a i had a spectrum analyzer, -    do you think i should try using a ground link ? or some delay conduction MOV's ....    my duty cycle was at 0.1% the whole time

cd_sharp posted this 29 September 2019

Hey, Patrick, sounds like you need to use some longer wires.

Guys, the first frequency, the one where current and voltage are out of phase in Chris' video is the radio frequency of the coils. It is directly calculated using the formula:

f = c / lambda

where c is the speed of light,

lambda is the length of the wire of the secondary coil.

I did an experiment to check what happens with the base resonant frequency if I add a bulb to one end of the primary coil:

The amplitude of the oscillation decreases, but it's not affecting the resonant frequency.

cd_sharp posted this 29 September 2019

I've just tried it, moving the bulb in any position on the primary coil does not change the base resonant frequency.

Chris posted this 05 October 2019

My Friends,

Magnetic Resonance is exactly that, Magnetic Fields, in Resonance, they must be equal and opposite in Magnitude.

Tariel Kapanadze's Aquarium Device, 2KWatt, the Coil:

Translated:

first layer counterclockwise (48) 56 turns 6 square

2nd layer clockwise, (48) 56 turns 6 square.

3rd layer clockwise 24 turns 6 square.

4th layer counterclockwise 24 turns 6 square.

5th layer clockwise 12 turns 6 square.

6th layer counterclockwise 12 turns 6 square.

So what are the Turns, CW compared to CCW? Is the above diagram correct? What does the data in the Video give us?

Remember:

If the directions of the two signals are such that opposite H-fields cancel and E-fields add, an apparently steady E-field will be created. The energy density of the fields remain as calculated above, but the value of the E-field will double from E / 2 to E.

Ref: Floyd Sweet - Nothing is Something.

Two Electromagnetic Waveforms travelling in Opposite Directions create double the Current as seen! Current is "Generated".

Chris

• Liked by
  • Jagau
  • cd_sharp
cd_sharp posted this 06 October 2019

Hey, man I say the first 2 layers are CCW and the others are all CW. From the 2nd layer we see about 24 turns, so they are probably 48 turns. From the 4th layer I see about 12 turns, so they probably are 24. The 6th layer has 12 turns. I think this results in 2 magnetic fields. The first one accumulates in the first 2 layers in the half that is not covered, ampere-turns = 24 x 2 x A. In the layers 3 and 4 there is no magnetic field. In the layers 5 and 6 there is a magnetic field, AT = 12 x 2 x A. It opposes the first one. They should create a standing magnetic field as they match sqrt(1/4) ratio. I think the large non inductive component plays an essential role. It's all worth investigating when I find time. Thanks

Chris posted this 06 October 2019

Hey CD,

Awesome, thanks!

Anyone else?

Chris

dummyload posted this 12 October 2019

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • Chris
Chris posted this 23 October 2019

My Friends,

A video I was shown this morning, I wanted to share:

This is the Bridge that Collapsed:

If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.

Ref: Nikola Tesla.

Isn't it amazing, something we have been told for eons, Science is just now starting to listen.

Chris

• Liked by
  • Jagau
  • Vidura
Hopeful1 posted this 24 October 2019

Royal Rife and Lakhovsky (hope I spelled his name right), a lot of years ago.

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Vidura
Members Online:
Since Nov 27 2018
Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

Donate (PayPal)

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Donate (Patreon)

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago go by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close