Rakarskiy's COP=1.4

• 1.3K Views
  • Last Post 13 March 2024
Rakarskiy posted this 10 August 2023

Interesting converter, I too have come to a clear understanding of the difference between transformer and generator operation. Even looked into the history that Faraday, having discovered the law of electromagnetic induction by examining his induction coil, on a metal ring, not understanding how it happens, went to the discovery of unipolar electromagnetic induction. At the same time, an unknown person with the letter P.M., had already provided Faraday with drawings and a description, which Faraday published in a magazine at the time, of the simplest synchronous generator on a core.  I have established exactly how a transformer works and how a synchronous generator on a core works.   If you eliminate the capacitive electrical coupling, primary winding to secondary winding, in the transformer core window, you get an electromagnetic generator. The author has probably solved this problem, congratulations. Without solving this problem, the Fieger generator will not work.

Your Electricity * Over Unity: Transformer with a riddle - "how"? (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

It is possible to check how the transformer and generator work by using my circuit of a flyback converter where I have taken into account the spin ratios of the current during excitation and flyback. In the primary circuit it is necessary to exclude the current flow during reverse stroke, and in the secondary circuit to limit as much as possible during excitation. The potential is very large.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzbAEYQmjJCxLi23qhDP4cPzHFMAjre1XsNq2lgRI1vKqcYK4YH8v-tMTeZDW9IsbQ9qLbKrJhsgOfgoSO-rsaC96uEvTZMwpOibPs6bKwoi2SmuPT9i8f9iO7-7iqX51BPTOsgXx3MBwKsT0DARXM7Dpq2qqQTE8bwL1KfVpy8KsuSq6XopDjYO1/w640-h262/2023-06-03203038.jpg

Unfortunately, the previous link does not work. The graph shows the voltage drop readings (1V=1A) taken from a 1 ohm resistor. But, the result is that the total reverse power parameter is less than the excitation pulse. I was practicing a principle that has the right direction. 555 timer in single vibrator mode, with the next excitation beam being applied immediately after the return pulse is completed.

Rakarskiy posted this 16 August 2023

Friends, in my research, a clear algorithm for transformer and synchronous generator operation is established. If we solve one problem with mutual induction and capacitive coupling of windings, we will get a generator instead of a transformer.  

A small example of how to confirm this, in this piece of mine.

Your Electricity * Over Unity: Transformer with a riddle - "how"? (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)

To make sure that the secondary winding of the transformer works exactly as I indicated, a simple experiment can be carried out. It is necessary to make a flyback converter, on a transformer E-core, with the possibility of organizing a small gap on the middle core (0.01-0.3 mm). We count the first winding (L1) on the excitation pulse in order to achieve the maximum possible saturation of the transformer core in the optimal time interval, this affects the frequency of the converter. It will receive the corresponding measure of inductance:  1.0 L1. The secondary winding (L2) must be wound with the largest possible wire cross-section in order to fulfill the condition of the winding inductance: L2 = 0.319L1. Further, at the moment of turning off the key (Q1), the current movement in the winding (L1) should not be carried out. To do this, we organize a damper circuit R1 (330&Ohm) C1 (10nF) and a diode (D2). During the period of the excitation pulse, the current flows through the secondary winding (L2), through the resistor R2 (5000&Ohm), through the light-emitting diode (LED), forming a minimum spin of the current, inverse to the spin of the excitation current (see figure a above). The reverse impulse will be fulfilled through the implementation of the law of electromagnetic induction   E =  - ∆ ϕ/ ∆ t. The magnetic flux in the core will begin to lose its degree of saturation, which will cause an EMF induction in the winding  L2 and L1. Since the first winding is locked to current generation by the snubber circuit R1C1, current generation will occur in the secondary winding (see figure b above). Thus, the spin of the current strength will unfold according to the rules for the flow of current with the generator principle. The current strength will depend on the resistance of the circuit, the rate of change of the magnetic flux ω = πf (for half the period) and the amplitude of the hysteresis  ∆ ϕ =  ϕmax   -  ϕmin.

Rakarskiy posted this 17 August 2023

I am asked about the device of the generator [G] in my circuit. The circuit of such a generator is very simple I have added to my post a description of the operation and a schematic of such a device:

The simplest generator for such a device is based on the popular NE555 timer, in single vibrator mode, with a trigger chain every time the reverse pulse completes its action. The starting circuit line passes through the winding (L2). Battery power is supplied to the start optocoupler LED at the moment when the reverse pulse is completed. The passage of current is also preserved, in the same direction in the winding (L2), when the key (Q1) is opened, but already stimulated by the effect of mutual induction, from the primary winding (L1). After the completion of the excitation half-cycle, the magnetic flux reduces its saturation and a generation pulse is triggered, which manifests itself in the winding (L2), which is included in the circuit in the appropriate way that the battery is a load. ( see TR-GR figure above)
This is possible only when the EMF pulse ( in volts  in the secondary winding exceeds the battery voltage. In the diagram, the main circuit in red should be made with the lowest resistance to current, and the guide diol for the appropriate voltage and current strength. The current strength can be calculated by the formula for generators that operate on battery charge:   I = (E - U bat. ) / (R + r)    I - current in the circuit ( in Amperes  E - EMF pulse of the secondary winding, reverse ( in volts  Ubat . - effective voltage at the battery terminals ( in volts  R - winding resistance (L2) and connecting lines and connections with a diode ( Ohm  r is the battery's internal resistance ( ohm  typically 0.02 ohm.  

Rakarskiy posted this 18 August 2023

You should first decide for yourself "Why are you here?".

If you work on open source principles, then it would not hurt to tell the forum participants about your device. Photography and a lot of philosophy is not the subject of getting acquainted with the device and discussing specific solutions.

If you are looking for a buyer, then you have chosen the wrong forum.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • strape
Chris posted this 19 August 2023

Hello Rakarskiy,

We here on this forum, are very advanced. We have had COP > 1.0 Energy Machines for a very long time!

Like you have shown, a COP > 1.0, is very simple to achieve! It can be done many ways, but the basic underlaying principles are the same! Many Roads lead to Rome!

We appreciate what you have shown!

If you read through our pages, you will see, across many topics, the same basic idea. Again, we have been successful for a very long time now!

We are facing many basic problems:

1. There are a lot of Very Dumb Smart People in the Community!
  2. So much Arrogance in the minds of so called Researchers in the Community!
  3. So many Traitors, Trolling the community with Idiot pouring out of them! Paid Trolls! Bought and Paid for Shills!

And the list goes on and on!!!

For example, Faraday's discovery of induction in 1831, is some 192 Years old, and it is still incomplete! No one has ever completed it! Except for us, here at aboveunity.com! How badly disabled is science if half is missing? Thing is, the so called smart people, don't even know where to look to complete it! Too many Homer Simpson Intellectuals in the Scientific World!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • strape
Rakarskiy posted this 19 August 2023

Chris, good health to you!

The material I provided above is just an episode of my research. I've already gotten to the bottom of it. However, without a proper background in physics, electrical engineering is nothing more than the writing on the wall in Egypt.  I do not seek to educate those who do not seek to understand and get into the essence. I provide and publish everything.

For example:

Your Electricity * Over Unity: The invention of the electromagnetic generator (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)

There is a good way to test how well you know how an electromagnetic generator works any. Simply solve the problem: It is necessary to find out the phase EMF of a single-phase generator (220V/50Hz) with a connected active load of 1 kW. On the terminals of the generator voltmeter shows 219V. 
A hint can be found in this my material:

Your Electricity * Over Unity: AMPERE FORCE (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

Once this task is accomplished, many illusions fly away!

Bird_eye posted this 23 August 2023

Hi Rakarskiy,

I would like to add and share something , after long time study and inspection eventually i realized that one document about the Kapanadze's device is really important and constructive , this is not against what Chris teaching here contrary its complementary.

This is also matching many successful independent replication,

I would highly recommend to read and deeply evaluate of this document  who really has interest about this topic,

https://we.tl/t-dk7F1NnwBz

I saw that you are also member of  follow forum,

https://overunity.com/17735/kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion/2985/

This forum already achieved 200 pages and providing nothing, and there is no any conclusion or clear direction, what a shame for moderator.

I feel respect and wish always success for who really hard work and deeply study and follow confident researcher who has successful record on history like Tom Bearden,Don Smith, Meyer , Pucharic, Stiffler or others.

Regards,

Rakarskiy posted this 24 August 2023

Stefan is sick, that's sad!  I sent him links to certain resources, I don't know if he will use them. About OverUnity.com, it is enough that the forum still exists, it carries a lot of information, you just need to know how to search. 
Virtually all Russian-language forums of relevant topics, suppressed, "militants" commission on pseudoscience, the Russian Academy of Sciences. Russian-speaking searchers moved to the messenger "Telegram" .  In any case, the case there is moving very rapidly. Many searchers simply do not visit the forums.

For example: Oleg from Ukraine, now looks after his elderly mother and unfortunately drinks:  Paradise Centr  https://www.youtube.com/@paradisecentr1437/videos

As for Kapanadze, I came to a different understanding of his device. Moreover, I have long had information from where and how this information got to Kapanadze. My story about the technology can be read here. I am not alone in this option, earlier before me another seeker came to this understanding. I tried to find him, but he has already died, to my great regret.

Your Electricity * Over Unity: The mystery of the Kapanadze generator (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

Rakarskiy posted this 14 November 2023

I don't know in which topic to define my next post, on my blog. An interesting study of one circuit. I think I will have a sequel to this study.   

Your Electricity * Over Unity: Autotransformer - Generator (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 14 November 2023

I don't know in which topic to define my next post, on my blog. An interesting study of one circuit. I think I will have a sequel to this study.   

Your Electricity * Over Unity: Autotransformer - Generator (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

Hello Rakarskiy,

I see this post, and some others, as an advertisement, to promote your website, so as it stands, for us, we see Spam.

The other sites have nothing useful, you know, page and page of uselessness for ever and ever! They end up going around in Circles, covering and recovering the same content time and time again, never learning anything useful, never sharing anything new, never having any content that has value! I have seen it time and time again!

If you want to post in this community, I suggest you actually post useful data, Text, Images and Video with clean formatting as we try to always present our Community Members for easy reading and study. Your content must have a common topic in line with our Purpose!

I am very tired of Opportunists, coming here to distract, and take our information and claiming it as their own, you know the Plagiarist types, that truly have nothing to share and nothing useful!

So I have decided to give you one last chance, to start posting and contributing useful information to this site, or not. Posts like your last post, they will not be aloud here, if you wish to post like that, go and visit fighter, he has a really good site filled with Nothingness! Useful nothings, blithering non-sense! All of his members are ex-members here, most Banned and Disgraced for tom-foolery, some good people were banned because fighter stole their User details, when they signed up over there, and fighter started logging in here with other peoples accounts, you know, the real bad guy stuff that only satan worshippers can do! Oh the bad things fighter has done here, I bet his master is pleased with his Shilling! I am pleased, because I can share the Shilling with everyone and expose the filth that Humanity has to deal with! It all goes in my favor, because people with nothing, don't get the Negative Attention I have had to suffer for so long! I actually like getting into it, because they are so incredibly dumb, it is very easy to make them look like total idiots all the time, and I enjoy that!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
thaelin posted this 15 November 2023

Hi Rakarskiy:

I will take my question to another place as not to cause problems.

thay

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Rakarskiy posted this 15 November 2023

Good afternoon, Chris!

Are you promoting my site? Why, I don't generate income from my resources, in the past I monetized my YouTube on the advice of friends, but it turned out to be a good tool to control me. So for about three years now I have removed monetization from my channel.  My resource can be called a volunteer resource where I give my opinion.  I got involved in the topic of these converters by accident, I was asked to deal with the scheme, which the author ran on the table, and the person who bought it does not have a home. It turned out to be very simple. It ended up being simpler, it's the starting and load parameters mechanism that matters. There is only one position at which the system is operable. I did some initial research and found a very interesting parallel in my "findings".  This morning I completed my vision of such convectors according to Smith.  My interpretations are my vision, it may be very different from other people's vision of this problem. There is a saying, the more opinions, the faster we find the truth, or we will never find it. 

Respectfully!

PS
Photo of the device (I can not give a detailed diagram, it is not my device and I do not own it), this combination can only work on a constant load in this case TEN. Air variant of conversion is not very efficient compared to the main variant on ferromagnetic cores. In Ukraine, there are devices that are also created on a similar principle and the essence is just in the resonant circuit for induction heating.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • strape
Chris posted this 16 November 2023

Hello Rakarskiy,

I don't believe you have a COP=1.4 device. That's my opinion.

This thread should be deleted, its information is not clear and some is just not right. I will let you carry on, lets see where you take this thread. At the moment, its misleading and I don't like that!

I am posting my Opinion so others can see where I stand on this.

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Rakarskiy posted this 23 November 2023

Chris, if you had read carefully I pointed out that 1.4 is back pulse data at best, steady state is not obtained. It's not a device, it's a technology study. When the source (battery) is turned on for a long time, it very slowly discharges and loses charge, i.e. the process, in this simple solution, is not self-cycling. It all depends on the saturation of the iron core. All core systems (including synchronous generators) depend on the degree of controlled saturation of the core. It doesn't matter if the circuits are resonant or not. I never insist, if it annoys you, delete it. 

My comrade's experiments with one of the variants of core saturation. 

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Rakarskiy posted this 23 November 2023

An interesting paper from 1946, This dispute about the existence of two fundamentally different rules for the formation of Electromagnetic Induction by physicists has not been resolved to this day.  It is this aspect that my experiment proves that induction is different Contact (E=BLV) and Non-contact (E = 2π (Φ = ∆B*S)f /√2; at that: (2π/√2=4,44) = 4,44Φf ) in nature of formation. Yes this breaks down everything you used to know and what you were told at school and university. But the paradox is that engineers design synchronous generators of power plants, exactly on the system of contactless EMF.

George I. Cohn - Electromagnetic Induction - May 1949 (do.am)

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Rakarskiy posted this 10 February 2024

Recently  I was sent a video of a garage handyman demonstrating the self-propulsion of his solid state generator.

Electromagnetic generator OverUnity 

How to make such a construction I told in my blog. 

Wise Eye OverUnity: Electric generator with solid state magnetic rotor. (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • strape
Rakarskiy posted this 12 March 2024

Recently I had an argument with an adherent of the inviolability of orthodox physics, its branch of electrodynamics. For this reason, I put together in a logical chain my various publications and the idea to prove the absurdity of statements about the impossibility of creating a power plant where the drive will be a low-power electric motor. This work has distracted me from other tasks that I consider more important. What I stated in the publication is not news to me for a long time. This may be news to you. I warn you, this is my understanding of electrodynamics (and is far from complete). I have no desire to convince anyone or start fights and discussions. In the material I presented everything very clearly with examples. I tried to present this as simply as possible. If you claim the method of presentation according to the method: "tell me everything in a simpler way so that I understand, because I have no time to think," then do not bother familiarizing yourself with my works. I wish you all a pleasant and informative reading. You can download it for free from the links:   ELECTRODYNAMICS OVER UNITY * DC MOTOR AND GENERATOR eBook, 2024, PDF, 46 pages, English language, Free https://ua-hho.do.am/load/0-0-0-73-20   There is also a free download file attached to the post at the link: ELECTRODYNAMICS OVERUNITY * DC MOTORS AND GENERATORS | Patreon    

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 13 March 2024

Hello Rakarskiy,

I am not happy that you use My Forum to promote your pages! Coming here, promoting your ideas, you web pages, your ideas, and not posting anything here, at all, of value, no experiments, no schematics, nothing or value at all, except for one video that no one can follow because it's a mess of wire, which we don't even know if it's actually yours, is not what this forum is for!

You are abusing my patience and my generosity, in providing a platform for other genuine researchers to come and work together, learn together and help each other out, to achieve a common goal! 

You don't seem to understand, we already have working Free Energy Machines! We already have them!

I warned you, for similar behavior before:

I see this post, and some others, as an advertisement, to promote your website, so as it stands, for us, we see Spam.

The other sites have nothing useful, you know, page and page of uselessness for ever and ever! They end up going around in Circles, covering and recovering the same content time and time again, never learning anything useful, never sharing anything new, never having any content that has value! I have seen it time and time again!

The only reason I have not already banned you is Birds_Eye's comment, being complimentary.

I want to issue a warning: "I want to start seeing more helpful information/experiments and some progress, being posted here on this forum, in an attempt to help others, if you are genuine, you won't mind and will comply."

I am tired of single paragraph linked to Spam rubbish elsewhere, so you have a chance to actually turn this thread around, or be removed. Its up to you! Stop the SPAM!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Bird_eye
  • Augenblick
We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close