Aetherholic's COP=2.56 Device Test

• 1.3K Views
  • Last Post 20 September 2023
Aetherholic posted this 03 August 2023

I was asked if I could do a quick demonstration of overunity.

Not having a prototype that could be viewed due to restrictions I decided to quickly throw something together using materials scavenged from previous work.

I used an old pcb from my self running pure sinewave inverter project and just populated the single side device driver and 12V linear regulated supply for the gate driver chip.

I had on hand a small metglass type core and so 3 days later this was the result:

Aetherholic - One truth, One field

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

Measurement Equipment:

Rigol Differential Voltage Probe RP1050D

Rigol Current Clamp Probe  RP1002C set to 500mV/A

2 Giga samples/s oscilloscope

Other Equipment:

16 bit 2 channel Arbitrary Function Generator set to Square Wave 11.4 Khz 15% duty 10V

Bench DC power supply

2 x 100W 230V bulbs in parallel to act as a load

Input power 23.55V x 0.04A = 0.942W

Output power 11.6Vrms x 104/500 Arms = 2.4128W

COP = 2.1428/0.942 = 2.5614

This figure includes all power consumed by the driving circuit and the linear regulator 12V supply for the driver.

Chris posted this 05 August 2023

My Friends,

Thanks for sharing Aetherholic! Congratulations!

How is it, we, here at AboveUnity.com, can achieve these machines with such ease, and no one over at any of the other forums can achieve anything at all?

Are they all Intellectually Challenged?

It would seem so!

All the answers you need are right here, and then you can build the very same Machines as we do! There are so many very, very dumb Researchers out there! Its a real shame we have so many Intellectually Challenged People in the Field of Energy Research! There is a lot!

There are a lot of out right Liars and Hoaxers also! Losers' that also never achieve anything!

Also a few little Plagiarists, never achiever's also! I have a whole section dedicated to those before me, Reference. The Plagiarists, they BS Everyone! They claim others Work and ideas as their own, they are Low Life Liars with no idea whatsoever! Ask them, ask them how their' machine works and they will have no idea whatsoever, or spout off what they have read here! Never anything original with these pilferers!

We are the only Forum in the World that shows you how to build real working Energy Machines that are Above the Unity Boundary!

Aetherholic has done an excellent job, he has worked hard, been thorough, and taken the time to understand Energy, and why Science is so far behind, why Machines have adhered to the Unity Boundary, an understanding that 99.9% of Energy Researchers have no idea whatsoever about! All very simple answers! All answers that are here on this forum and no where else!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Aetherholic posted this 09 August 2023

Adventures in Measurement – Part 1 – “It seemed like a good idea at the time…..”

Having successfully demonstrated overunity I was asked if I could take all the equipment and the device to a National Institute of Metrology to validate the measurements and obtain a report and certificate. I thought to myself I know exactly what will happen but what the heck, its an opportunity to make sure my measurements are correct.  So I agreed and wrote a test protocol document which was sent to the Institute who agreed to do the validation.

I arrived at the Institute, set up the equipment and together with a senior engineer and an observing engineer followed the testing protocol, took the required measurements and recorded them.

Adventures in Measurement – Part Deux – “Bring in the clowns…………”

The calculation was then done for power in, power out and the COP. At this point the senior engineer had a brain freeze. He said “This cant be right, there is more than twice the power out as power in. This must be due to measurement tolerance.” I replied “We are using the same equipment to measure power out and power in and then calculating a ratio. In a ratio, the measurement tolerances cancel if we are using the same equipment.” He agreed this was the case and proceeded to have another brain freeze. After a few minutes he called another senior engineer over and the test was repeated again. Now there were two brain freezes. “We agree with all the measurements but we cant understand why there it more than twice the power out than in.” Another colleague was called over who proceeds to examine the circuitry. “Ah, there is a capacitor. It must be providing the excess power.” I asked him if a capacitor was an active or passive circuit element. “Passive of course” he replied. So I then asked him how can a passive circuit element supply any excess energy. Another brain freeze. I drew the circuit diagram for him and pointed out that the capacitor was only smoothing the 12V power rail for the gate driver IC. Another brain freeze.

Adventures in Measurement – Part Trois – “Menage a more than trois…………”

At this point a few more colleagues joined the discussion presenting various theories as to why this impossibility was happening. I left them to it for 5 minutes waiting for them to run out of ideas. At this point the Senior Engineer called the head of the institute to come and take a look. After a few minutes he arrived, jovially smiling he greeted everyone and proceeded to be briefed by the senior engineer. The smile disappeared and another brain freeze ensued. He then demanded to know where the excess power was coming from so I told him that it was from exactly the same place as an AC generator gets its power. Another brain freeze. We then got into a deep discussion about faradays law, the aether and various other things which he pretended to understand. I let him take pictures of the equipment, look at the results and after another 10 minutes of discussion I decided to wrap things up.

“So, we have completed the test protocol, verified that the measurements are correct and that the calculations and measurement methods are correct. Can you now write the report?” I asked him. “We cant do the report” he said. I asked why?, to which he replied, “Because there is more than twice the power out than in.”

Adventures in Measurement – Epilogue – “Every cloud has a silver lining……..”

After packing up the equipment I went straight to dinner with the colleague who had arranged for the test. I told him, “Despite agreeing with everything the institute refused to give us the report. It’s a real shame we couldn’t get it.” “Don’t worry” he said, “It’s a great result.” “Why?” I asked , to which he replied,  “Because there is more than twice the power out than in.”

Chris posted this 09 August 2023

My Friends,

Thanks Aetherholic!

He then demanded to know where the excess power was coming from so I told him that it was from exactly the same place as an AC generator gets its power. Another brain freeze. We then got into a deep discussion about faradays law, the aether and various other things which he pretended to understand.

Here in lays the issue we face! Because Science and Scientists have never ever explored Asymmetry aspects to Electromagnetic Induction, they can not fathom what is actually very very simple!

I have had similar issues and faced my most frustration with those that are "Educated", because they have no idea whatsoever, how the Electric "Generator" actually works! They are completely clueless to the Function and the Magnetic Field Interactions occurring in Time.

So many are completely shut off to learning very simple things! 

Best Wishes,

Chris

Aetherholic posted this 12 August 2023

Rakarskiy

Whilst your posts are intersesting might I suggest that you move them to your own thread so that others can reference your own ideas as they have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. I am always happy to have questions or comments about what I post but in this case this thread is about showing one particular device and the experience with it.

I want to comment on your work but not in this thread. You deserve your own thread to express your ideas and work.

Chris posted this 17 August 2023

Hey Aetherholic,

With the many pages of very detailed directions here on this forum, do you think more will start catching on to the simplicity of these machines, or do you think to many are just too lazy and too intellectually challenged?

Its so simple, so very simple:

There is a lot of very dumb idiots out there flooding the forums with Dumb!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Aetherholic posted this 18 August 2023

Chris

I hope that we see more people following the very simple instructions here and not letting their "education" get in the way.

There are many claiming to know how previous devices such as Sweet, Figuerra etc. worked yet they are all WRONG. Its only by trying to build one that you find out how it really worked and why (and following a patent will result in failure).

The basic concepts are here as you have presented countless times and once understood and used correctly there will be success.

Frankly speaking, I now find that everything I build is COP>1. Why is that? Because now I know how to design for overunity. How do I know that? Because I did the work, followed the concepts here, analyzed many historical devices and determined the common factors needed which are all contained within these forum pages

The only problem anyone should be having is  controlling the "feedback" in the system as in reality, every system with COP>1 is a FEEDFORWARD system when looped.

As you said, it is really simple. With the most basic circuitry you can have for a driver, a coil setup as you have described and tuned as you have instructed the result will be COP>1. What could be simpler than that?

Chris posted this 19 August 2023

Hey Aetherholic,

Thank You, and yes all excellent points! All key Sentences, for those interested!

For those wanting to learn: Builders Guide to Aboveunity Machines

I also agree, studding those before us, I also believe is important, I have a list: Reference

Thank You so much for sharing your experience and thoughts with us! Its important, as we move forward, we all need to show how badly other Researchers have consistently performed over the years, and how simple this really is!!!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 26 August 2023

My Friends,

What a real shame the majority of the Population Choose to remain Ignorant to Simple, Cheap World Changing Technology!

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.

What a shame!

Best Wishes,

Chris

ISLab posted this 20 September 2023

Don’t worry” he said, “It’s a great result.” “Why?” I asked , to which he replied,  “Because there is more than twice the power out than in.”

Hi Aetherholic, thank you for sharing your story! It is indeed inspiring and motivating for the many here who are working in this direction!

I let him take pictures of the equipment, look at the results

Would you please share some pictures with us also?

I hope that we see more people following the very simple instructions here and not letting their "education" get in the way. ... The basic concepts are here as you have presented countless times and once understood and used correctly there will be success. ... Frankly speaking, I now find that everything I build is COP>1. Why is that? Because now I know how to design for overunity. How do I know that? Because I did the work, followed the concepts here, analyzed many historical devices and determined the common factors needed which are all contained within these forum pages

I truly hope that many more here and eventually all over the world will get to this point -- and sooner rather than later!

Thank you again! 😇

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close