CRITICAL: The Final Countdown - 2020 to 2026

• Topic Is Sticky
  • 5.1K Views
  • Last Post 21 October 2022
Chris posted this 05 September 2020

My Friends,

The end of an Age is upon us, the End of the Kali Yuga is occurring right now. We have, right now Pandemic, awful times are upon us! I want to urge everyone to Prepare, become a Prepper, at least a month or more food and water, PLEASE! I beg you! What have you got to loose?

Pleas study the following videos:

An exodus is occurring right now, Cities are not safe for young families! Food shortages are occurring right now! They will get worse! Riots, EMP Attacks and worst are occurring now and will get worse!

Evil People are creating disastrous problems: UN Forced To Admit Gates-Funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak In Africa - Do NOT Vaccinate! Say no at ALL COSTS!

Major Ed Dames saw all this decades ago! Its all occurring right now!

Save yours and your families Life and prepare for the worst, but importantly Hope for the Best! We will survive, the question is how many of us will survive! Please everyone prepare today!

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friends,

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris posted this 05 September 2020

My Friends,

My Goodness, this is unbelieveable awful!

This really should be one of the biggest scandals in public health, but it’s given little attention – mainly because of the high-profile nature of the people and organisations involved.

The United Nations has been forced to admit that a major international vaccine initiative is actually causing the outbreak of the very disease it was supposed to wipe-out.

While international organisations like the World Health Organization (WHO) will regular boast about supposedly ‘eradicating polio’ with vaccines, the opposite seems to be the case. Their decades-long campaign to eradicate polio is now killing scores of innocent young people living in poor countries.

Now it seems that health officials are beginning to admit that their plan to stop ‘wild’ polio is backfiring, as scores children are being paralyzed a deadly strain of the pathogen derived from a live vaccine – causing a virulent of polio to spread.

Health officials administers polio vaccine to children at refugee camp in Maiduguri, Nigeria, Aug. 28, 2016 (AP Photo/Sunday Alamba)

This latest pharma-induced pandemic has broken out in the African countries of Chad and Sudan, and the culprit has been identified: a vaccine-derived polio virus type 2. Officials now fear this new dangerous strain could soon ‘jump continents,’ causing further deadly outbreaks around the world.

Shocking as it sounds, this Big Pharma debacle is not new. After spending some $16 billion over 30 years to eradicate polio, international health bodies have ‘accidentally’ reintroduced the disease to in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and also Iran, as the central Asia region was hit by a virulent strain of polio spawned by the corporate pharmaceutical vaccine distributed there. Also, in 2019, the government of Ethiopia ordered the destruction of 57,000 vials of type 2 oral polio vaccine (mOPV2) following a similar outbreak of vaccine-induced polio.

It’s important to note that the oral polio vaccine being pushed on to the African population by the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI), a consortium which is supported and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

All of this should be a cause for concern, especially with western governments and transnational pharmaceutical giant all rushing to roll-out their new Gates-funded experimental coronavirus vaccine for the global population.

Currently, the first experimental COVID-19 vaccine is being tested on the African population through GAVI Vaccine Alliance, another organization funded by the Gates Foundation. A large round of human trials will take place in South Africa, locally managed by the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg—yet another Gates-funded institution.

This latest revelation from Africa should prompt media and health advocates to ask hard questions about the efficacy and safety of the much-hyped COVID ‘miracle’ vaccine.

AP News reports…

The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad -  a week after the U.N. health agency declared the African continent free of the wild polio virus.

In a statement this week, WHO said two children in Sudan — one from South Darfur state and the other from Gedarif state, close to the border with Ethiopia and Eritrea — were paralyzed in March and April. Both had been recently vaccinated against polio. WHO said initial outbreak investigations show the cases are linked to an ongoing vaccine-derived outbreak in Chad that was first detected last year and is now spreading in Chad and Cameroon.

“There is local circulation in Sudan and continued sharing of transmission with Chad,” the U.N. agency said, adding that genetic sequencing confirmed numerous introductions of the virus into Sudan from Chad.

WHO said it had found 11 additional vaccine-derived polio cases in Sudan and that the virus had also been identified in environmental samples. There are typically many more unreported cases for every confirmed polio patient. The highly infectious disease can spread quickly in contaminated water and most often strikes children under 5.

In rare instances, the live polio virus in the oral vaccine can mutate into a form capable of sparking new outbreaks.

Last week, WHO and partners declared that the African continent was free of the wild polio virus, calling it “an incredible and emotional day.”

On Monday, WHO warned that the risk of further spread of the vaccine-derived polio across central Africa and the Horn of Africa was “high,” noting the large-scale population movements in the region.

More than a dozen African countries are currently battling outbreaks of polio caused by the virus, including Angola, Congo, Nigeria and Zambia.

Amid the coronavirus pandemic, many of the large-scale vaccination campaigns needed to stamp out polio have been disrupted..

Ref: Gates-Funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak

I just cant believe Gates and co are still Free! WTF! Lock em up! Do something! I Demand Justice! My Goodness this is awful!

Chris

Chris posted this 06 September 2020

My Friends,

In the news, the headline: "America’s cold civil war is getting warmer"

OPINION

During the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Saddam Hussein’s spokesman “Baghdad Bob” appeared on TV to declare US troops were “committing suicide by the hundreds”, even as the gunfire of the advancing Coalition forces could be heard in the background.

On election night in November, America faces the very real prospect of its own Baghdad Bob moment.

What happens if Donald Trump wins in a landslide, but presenter Wolf Blitzer declares on CNN that in fact, he lost?

It’s not a crazy scenario.

Top Democrats, including 2016 nominee Hillary Clinton, have been planting the seeds for months.

This week they came out and said it.

In an interview with news site AxiosDemocrats laid out their plan in what was effectively a signal flare, a warning to fellow travellers in the media: “Whatever you do, do not call the election on election night.”

Hawkfish, a data analytics firm funded by former Democratic candidate Michael Bloomberg, has coined a phrase for Mr Trump’s victory-but-not-really – “red mirage”.

Mr Trump will appear to have won “potentially in a landslide”Axios writes, with massive electoral college and even popular vote leads on election night.

But as mail-in votes are counted over the following days, the vote tally will swing “wildly” towards Joe Biden, with the Democrat ultimately winning a “massive victory” in one scenario modelled by Hawkfish.

“We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” Hawkfish chief executive Josh Mendelsohn told Axios.

“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after election day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage. It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted.”

In response, Mr Trump simply tweeted, “Rigged Election?”

MORE ON THE ABOVE LINK...

This is awful! Civil War, it was foretold:

it is awful, terrible times are upon us! I want to remind you: Revelation 12:7-13

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.

11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Would be great if we could make better sense of this!

The War in Heaven is now on Earth, and we, Humanity must stay strong and faithful, NOT allowing Evil to over come!

Many Good, very Powerful forces fight the Evil we are being faced with! Time is short for Evil!

The one true God Wins! Our Good Creator God!

Chris

My Friends,

The news is getting worse by the day!

Today: "Bipartisan" Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan For Chaos If Trump Wins The Election

I mean, in What Democracy has this EVER Occurred? I think, confidently, we can say either:

1. Democracy is no longer!
  2. The meaning of Democracy has secretly changed!

A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.

A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

Per several media reports on the group, called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), they justify these exercises as specifically preparing for a scenario where President Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to leave office, potentially resulting in a constitutional crisis. However, according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.

This is particularly troubling given that TIP has considerable ties to the Obama administration, where Biden served as Vice President, as well as several groups that are adamantly pro-Biden in addition to the Biden campaign itself. Indeed, the fact that a group of openly pro-Biden Washington insiders and former government officials have gamed out scenarios for possible election outcomes and their aftermath, all of which either ended with Biden becoming president or a constitutional crisis, suggest that powerful forces influencing the Biden campaign are pushing the former Vice President to refuse to concede the election even if he loses.

This, of course, gravely undercuts the TIP’s claim to be ensuring “integrity” in the presidential transition process and instead suggests that the group is openly planning on how to ensure that Trump leaves office regardless of the result or to manufacture the very constitutional crisis they claim to be preventing through their simulations.

Such concerns are only magnified by the recent claims made by the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State under Obama, Hillary Clinton, that Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.”

Read the full article on the above link.

What Chaos we live in!

Criminals struggling for power! Forcing Mail in Voting and massive fraud already being found, wow super illegal! Super desperate! Super visible!

Are you ready for the First Galactic Empire? Say No Stand Now!

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Augenblick

My Friends,

The choice of words we all use, is at times interesting to say the least! 

In the following interview:

George Lucas uses the term: White Slavers. Lucas also says he does not like the Hollywood way of life! Interesting statement! 

The term White Slave stems from the term: Chattel Slave

A chattel slave is an enslaved person who is owned for ever and whose children and children's children are automatically enslaved. Chattel slaves are individuals treated as complete property, to be bought and sold. Chattel slavery was supported and made legal by European governments and monarchs.

Enslaved by Debt, Enslaved by Race, Enslaved by Propaganda, choose your poison, truth is, they think of us as Slaves and as Property! Remember, we were warned:

There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot!

Ref: President John F Kennedy

It is amazing how much of this stuff Google / YouTube has wiped out and removed from our Browsing List! The above video is directly linked to this Post!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
thaelin posted this 06 September 2020

Believe it was David Rockefeller that said that the internet was the worst thing that could have happened to us. Meaning them. It allows information sharing on a large scale and near immediate. Now they have resorted to wiping out that info in a ploy to keep us in the dark.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Chris
Chris posted this 07 September 2020

My Friends,

More on Food Shortages: Is China On The 'Brink' Of A Major Food Shortage?

Jinping said China had to "maintain a sense of crisis about food security" amid the virus pandemic. The warning comes as the world's second-largest economy could soon face food shortages. Besides the virus-induced economic downturn disrupting food supply chains, there's been droughts, floods, and pests that are likely to result in poor harvests this year.

Chinese state news agency, the Global Times, downplayed the notion China is headed for a food crisis. Some restaurants in China have limited the number of dishes served to diners, while others have weighed customers before ordering.

Estimates show China wastes enough food to feed 30 to 50 million people per year, according to a study published by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the World Wildlife Fund in China. The government's abrupt crackdown on food waste suggests a shortage could be nearing: 

But the campaign [Clean Plate Campaign] has raised speculation China could be facing a food shortage, although state media outlets were quick to try and stop the panic of imminent food shortages, reporting that China had recently seen consecutive bumper grain harvests and record high grain output.

As living standards have raised, so has consumption. Obesity levels have soared and China was estimated to waste enough food in a year to feed a country the size of South Korea.

But with the pandemic already cutting consumption levels, China's options to quell any shortages domestically were limited.

Subsidising production could fall foul of World Trading Organisation rules which could heighten tensions with the US.

This would mean China, already the world's largest importer of food, would need to look to increase imports to meet demand.

This could then have a ripple effect on prices all around the globe. -Farmers Guardian 

Adapt 2030's David DuByne offers an alternative view of what could be causing weather disruptions that are pressuring worldwide food supply chains. He said the reduction in the Sun's energy output over the coming solar cycles will have profound changes on the Earth's climate and may result in poorer harvests. 

DuByne said, "food production globally" won't be able to feed everybody and already cracks in food supply chains are showing up in China...

China now admits there is a food crisis and the same week the US agricultural department begins to buy surplus crops from farmers to stock food banks. Cosmic rays are increasing to levels not measured since the Dalton Minimum in 1810. -DuByne

Readers may recall the United Nations warned in late Aug. that billions of dollars in emergency funds are needed to prevent an emerging "famine of biblical proportions" that threatens much of the world.  

Food shortages would ultimately result in soaring food price inflation. Something that would make the Federal Reserve excited, considering its new shift in monetary policy, has paved the way for inflation to run well above the 2% target. As we pointed out in 2011the Fed has argued that rising food prices are not a concern considering technology prices are becoming cheaper. 

As we explained in 2014, the cost of living is getting a lot more expensive for households. Take a low-income household with folks working low-wage-paying jobs; years of rising food, shelter, education, and healthcare costs, have left them in a precarious situation of no savings and insurmountable debts. 

And the one thing central bankers cannot print is food - if shortages in China and or elsewhere become more serious, resulting in out of control spikes in food prices as the virus pandemic and economic downturn continues, then there's going to be a lot of hangry people around the world. It's only then when the next round of global protests could overwhelm governments and central bankers, as they realize "you can't eat an iPad."

A global reset is ahead. 

Slowly, things are getting worse! A Global Reset might be good, of course it depends who is in control of the reset!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Augenblick posted this 07 September 2020

-A-

• Liked by
  • Chris
Augenblick posted this 07 September 2020

-A-

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 09 September 2020

My Friends,

My thoughts and best wishes for the US in the battles they are in, another problem with the Fires

In the news: Surreal Photos As San Francisco Sky Turns Orange Due To Wildfire Smoke And Ash

Eerie, dark orange clouds enveloped San Francisco and the Bay Area on Wednesday as a result of nearby wildfire smoke entering the atmosphere. Stunning photos were posted by SF Gate on Wednesday showing what looks like a Martian sky, which was yellow on Tuesday, but darkened in color overnight to orange as a result of smoke being pushed inland off the Pacific Ocean.

Please read article above.

We have Ash Wednesday, and it was bad Fires.  Looks like the US now has the same.

Wishing you all well,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • Augenblick
teebee posted this 10 September 2020

hello all,

It's a bit hard to know what the real story is. The Australians had I think 150 firefighters ready to deploy to U.S.A. and the Americans rang up and cancelled the request as the emergency was over. And now we see that it is still pretty bad over there. Hard to follow.

Regards,

Tony

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 10 September 2020

Hey Tony and all readers,

A post from Q:

Ref: QAnon Post

It is sad, I mean an Emergency is sometimes beneficial for some! Not ever for others! Q say's we must show people! Seeing the stats would be interesting!

Not good, so many have to suffer, when so many, are already awake to the truth! The Corrupt get away with so much! I can't wait to see Justice! Many say, the US Fires were deliberately lit, many say ours were too! We still have not seen funds donated to the Red Cross, for the Aussie Fires, released! Criminals!

Evil people, profiteers, from hate and bad deeds!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Vidura

My Friends,

Terrible times are ahead!

In the news: What Possible Disruption Is Coming That Requires China To Start Massive Stockpiling Of All Possible Commodities

Today is like one of those rare occasions when the Broadway understudy for a leading role finds out that the star has the ‘flu (not Covid-19) and so they get to go in front of the audience for once. Yes, Europe, today is your time to shine: “Everything’s coming up Milhouse!”.

Or not. Because the pressure is certainly on.

First, we have the ECB. The market whisper is that they have decided that a global backdrop where the Fed, BOE, RBA and RBNZ, among others, have all flagged that things remain grave, and that far more easing can still be; where a second wave of the virus is clearly evident; and where we are worryingly close to a Hard Brexit, is the right time to sell sunny economic uplands ahead. Or at least that is what the markets will perceive the outcome to be if we indeed see their economic forecasts revised upwards without the right serious tone. They will take that to mean that while everyone else is close to doing more, the ECB isn’t. And the impact, if we haven’t already seen it in buy-the-rumour, sell-the-fact manner, will be appropriate.

So over to the always-says-exactly-what-the-market-wants-to-hear ECB President Lagarde to try to explain how they are upbeat, but not so upbeat that anything needs to change in any of the wrong ways – like EUR hitting the roof, for example.

Second, we have the EU trying to deal with Brexit, where the UK is, on its own admittance, steering towards acting like a rogue state and unilaterally breaking international law. There is an emergency meeting today between the two sides and, frankly, it’s unclear if the UK is going to talk or declare “There is a bomb in this briefcase!” One would imagine that part of this might feed into the ECB’s thinking if the meetings overlap(?)

At the same time, the EU is dealing with China. EC executive vice-president Vestager is going to be talking to China’s Liu He, and the South China Morning Post reports the latter will be offering Europe the chance to join it in its proposed new China Network on data security….as opposed to the US Clean Network, being the unspoken part. Once again, we see Europe caught in the middle. Once again, it will probably “try to go its own way”. In the same way Europe doesn’t rely on the US in NATO and on the USD in the Eurodollar markets. The understudy, indeed.

Let’s see how Milhouse does when the spotlight shines.

Meanwhile, here is something to study. China has announced it plans to boost its strategic commodities reserves to assuage anxiety over energy and food security. Starting in 2021, it will make what Bloomberg calls “mammoth” purchases of crude, strategic materials, and farm goods, officials apparently say. This is being done to ensure China can ride out any repeat of this year’s supply disruptions, or a deterioration in trade relations with the US, for example. This is apparently part of the shift to “internal circulation”, or greater self-reliance, which is already being flagged, and which will kick in for the five year plan 2021-25.

Actually, those in the know know that this has already been happening across the board for some time: China has been swallowing up raw materials and strategic goods far in advance of what the economy needs right now. That means the drop in other imports --which are still down y/y overall even including this commodity surge-- is even larger. (And why aren’t FX reserves rising even as the trade surplus soars…? Mmmm.)

Here’s the understudy way to study this: go long commodities! - because obviously China buying in vast quantities for years to come, right? Expect lots of stories like that.

Here’s the star way to think about it: what does it really say if China is stocking up so much? Has there ever been a point during trade tensions where anyone has ever threatened not to sell to China? The issue is always that trade partners don’t ONLY want to sell raw materials and unprocessed commodities to it, but rather to hold more of the technology and value chain themselves. That is as true for Europe as it is for the US.

What possible disruption could be on the horizon that would require China to have a large enough buffer of all conceivable inputs --in remote inland areas to boot-- that it needs to use up its precious USD reserves in a bulk splurge now?

“Geopolitics”, as we say euphemistically? That hardly suggests the benign, sunny uplands that ECB is going to try to sell today, with its eyes firmly on its own shoes, RBA-style.

It can’t be on *imminent* concerns of the US acting on China’s USD access because all these purchases will presumably still be made in those precious USD, even in vast size,… right? Or is the idea with THAT much buying, a shift to CNY can be accelerated? For commodity sellers, that’s something to consider. So is that this would be a multi-year bull-run – and then a very sharp stop.

Indeed, theoretically China would no longer have to worry about not having enough of X, or Y, or Z; and it could simply stop buying from industry/country X, or Y, or Z for a year or two if prices were too high,….and watch them collapse,…until prices were again amenable, or the asset was for sale, or the relevant government ‘came to its senses’ on foreign policy.

I am not saying this is what China *IS* doing. Yet this is how anyone seeing trade geostrategically, or fearing that others are going to do the same, would think – and act. We have more than enough examples from history from all round the word; and our domestic economies are replete with monopoly and monosophy, and at the firm level we see the same game play out.

Is everything really coming up Milhouse, Milhouse?

But let’s ignore all that and watch Christine Lagarde try to explain why there may be marginally more of the inflation the ECB never generates ahead than the previous set of forecasts predicted, underlining why such forecasting is not worth doing anyway.

All in all, the writing is on the Wall!

Prepare NOW! Its too late in a Months Time! Food, Water and medical Supplies for you and your family! Please, if this all blows over and nothing happens, you have nothing to loose! But if it does not, then you could save your family's life just by doing a few simple things!

This is what we need to do: Citizens Stop Spanish Police From Arresting Woman For Not Wearing Mask

The clip shows officers attempting to pull the older woman away from the crowd, but they manage to wrestle her away from the cops.

“In Spain, police tried to arrest a woman for not wearing a mask. Dozens of people took off their masks and then helped the woman,” states the description accompanying the video.

Please go read the Article! It is awesome to see People Power!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick

My Friends,

In these times, we all feel the pressure! Good people see Evil People doing so much nasty evil things! What drives these people?

Ref: Q post 4650

My Friends, stick together! Times might very Apocalyptic, but good people must stick together and have hope because, remember, God Wins!

Ref: Q Post 4648

Lots of good people are fighting the powers that are actively trying to do Evil! They will loose! Evil always does! But the problem is, we have a very visible war between Good and evil seen in the news every day now!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Vidura
Chris posted this 11 September 2020

My Friends,

Here we go: Woolworths coronavirus: Fears restrictions could lead to Christmas stock shortages

Supermarket giant Woolworths has warned the Victorian Government that stores could face stock shortages in the lead-up to Christmas if tough restrictions limiting its supply chain are not eased.

Woolworths chief executive Brad Banducci also cautioned the Government that shortages of products at one store could result in shoppers moving between stores to find the goods they need, which is at odds with the Premier’s goal of reducing movement during the pandemic.

Mr Banducci’s comments came at an industry roundtable of about 100 businesses with the State Government, that was hosted by the Business Council of Australia on Wednesday night.

Woolworths has maintained the availability of stock was not the issue, but logistic issues due to restrictions limiting capacity in distribution centres and warehouses could impact the ability to get products to stores when demand peaks over the Christmas period.

This could lead then lead to shortages across multiple stores as customers shopped around to find what they needed.

In a statement, Mr Banducci said Woolworths recognised the “unique challenge” Victoria was facing and they valued the open dialogue they have had with the Government throughout the pandemic.

“We’ve been working to support the Government’s overarching health objective of reducing community movements to help prevent the spread of COVID-19,” he said.

“As part of this, we’ve shared data-driven insights on anticipated shopping behaviour in the lead-up to the busy Christmas season to help inform policy making as it relates to our supply

chains.”

He said Woolworths remained committed to working closely with the Government to help reduce community movement wherever possible while also ensuring Victorians had access to their essential needs in a COVIDSafe environment this Christmas.

It’s understood the supermarket giant is advocating for a return to 100 per cent supply chain capacity as soon as possible, and without it in coming months individual stores could face stock shortages across certain products, similar to what was seen in March and April when panic buying peaked.

At the roundtable Woolworths shared modelling on the impact stock shortages in individual stores could have on broader community movements based on shopping behaviour from March and April.

Woolworths has more than five million customers per week in Victoria across its more than 600 sites.

The State Government introduced tough restrictions in early August to try to halt Victoria’s second wave that forced distribution and warehousing businesses cut staff by a third.

There you have it: FOOD SHORTAGES and its on a Global Scale! Here in Australia, and soon if not already, a Town near you!

Ed Dames said it, predicted above!

Ghana's President, Nana Akufo-Addo, Lock Step Warning: 

Warning: "break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass Food Shortages" ( 6 : 50 )

Prepare My Friends, Please!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Vidura posted this 14 September 2020

Hello Friends, So many bad and terrific news going around, so I would like to share this video, which might rise the motivation and see the things from a different point of view.

Be part of something better!

Chris posted this 14 September 2020

My Friends,

Awesome Video Vidura, Thank You for sharing!

I believe, and many do, we are on the Precipice, its either Evolve or Destruct:

I see so many Positive things now, sill a lot of Negative, but so much more Positive!

Ref: Kevin W

So many Human Beings are sick and tired of the Corruption, the Evil, the Hate the Lies, People want change now more than EVER!

Movement is growing @ insane rates. You may get 503 errors right after Q drops because MASSIVE amounts of people worldwide hit the servers all at once. Just wait a bit/try later. WWG1WGA

Ref: qalerts.app

Each and every one of must Shine that Light Inside of Us and Join as One! Together, we are Strong and can not be beaten down! Together, we are Strong! 

We can do it! We have the power!

In more ways than some may understand that short sentence! 

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Vidura
Augenblick posted this 14 September 2020

BlazingPress gave a second heads up regarding stocking the shelves. Mike was right the first time, so I restocked last weekend again, Items had limits and many were gone. The shelves were hit and miss.

There have been many unreported food source destruction/sabotage and truckers are getting scarce.

Store up, friends!

-A-

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Vidura
Chris posted this 15 September 2020

My Friends,

In the news: Massive Lines Form Outside Virginia Food Bank As Demand Hits One Million Meals Per Month

The economic recovery has stalled, and in some cases, reversed. The $600 unemployment benefits that Americans received following the virus pandemic that crashed the economy in March-April expired on July 31, which means a fiscal cliff has been underway for 44 days (as of Sept. 14).

Millions of people are still out of work, their emergency savings wiped out, and insurmountable debts are increasing. As former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen warned in August, Congress' inability to pass another round of stimulus checks could weigh on the economic recovery.

Readers may recall about a quarter of all personal income is derived from the government - so when a lapse in stimulus checks extends for well over one month - that could lead to new consumer stress.

In Richmond, Virginia, about 125 miles south of Washington, D.C., a food bank has been shelling out more than one million meals per month as the metro area battles deep economic scarring sustained by the virus-induced recession.

Pleas go and read the full article on the above link!

Please stock up now My Friends, prepare for bad times ahead!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 16 September 2020

My Friends,

We have a lot to deal with in today's world!

We have been warned by sitting US Presidents:

There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot!

Ref: President John F Kennedy

Star Wars creator, George Lucas warns us of "White Slavers".

Its a very tough world we currently live in! They want us to be Slaves, slaves to credit, slaves to the job, slaves full stop! It is a Welfare system, built to indoctrinate and subdue!

We must fight for our Freedoms!

Prepare for the future, put measures in place to make the Evil Corrupt System Fail at every step!

Q said:

Be Strong My Friends!

The path I have laid out, is the only way to make this succeed! I know some have gotten frustrated, tired, impatient, but we have made massive progress and lead the world in the technology! Please be patient My Friends. I have given you everything I know, its just a case of connecting the dots and making it work.

Most of you have done this!

We have only one path forward: educate, unite and selfless service for our brothers and sisters.

All of us are Kings and Queens, none above the other! All equal! We must prepare the next generation to never allow for this blind slavery to occur ever again!

My very dear Friends, we have changed the world! We are working on technologies that were not available in the west only a few years ago! We have bought Good to the world and you all should be so extremely proud of yourselves!

Humanity are destined for greatness! Hope and Love will prevail and over come all else!

We must Educate, Unite and have Selfless Service for our fellow Brothers and Sisters! Making wise decisions who we help, and with what. Good people will always help themselves, bad people will not! Especially when it is against their agenda!

Chris

My Friends,

In the news: "I Am The Target": Silenced Chinese Virologist Tells Tucker COVID-19 Intentionally Released, CCP Trying To 'Disappear' Her

Hours after her unceremonious Twitter ban for, we assume, presenting evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan appeared on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," where she told the Fox News host that the virus is a "Frankenstein" which was designed to target humans which was intentionally released.

"It could never come from nature," she Yan - an MD/PhD who worked with coronavirus at the University of Hong Kong

"There is evidence left in the genome" - which Yan detailed in a 26-page scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists. "They don't want people to know this truth. Also, that's why I get suspended [from Twitter], I get suppression. I am the target that the Chinese Communist Party wants disappeared."

When Carlson asked her why she believes the virus made it's way out of the Wuhan lab, Dr. Yan said "I worked in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world at the university of Hong Kong. And the things I got deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak - I had my intelligence through my network in China, involved in the hospitals, institutes and also government."

"Together with my experience, I can tell you - this is created in a lab."

Dr. Yan fled Hong Kong on April 28 on a Cathay Pacific flight to the United States. She believes her life is in danger, and that she can never go back home.

"The reason I came to the U.S. is because I deliver the message of the truth of COVID," Yan told Fox News in July.

As we reported at the time:

Yan said that discussion between colleagues in China about the disease took a sharp turn after "doctors and researchers who had been openly discussing the virus suddenly clammed up." Contacts in Wuhan went completely dark and others warned not to ask them about the virus - telling Yan "We can't talk about it, but we need to wear masks."

"There are many, many patients who don't get treatment on time and diagnosis on time," said Yan, adding "Hospital doctors are scared, but they cannot talk. CDC staff are scared."

She said she reported her findings to her supervisor again on Jan. 16 but that's when he allegedly told her "to keep silent, and be careful."

"As he warned me before, 'Don't touch the red line,'" Yan said referring to the government. "We will get in trouble and we'll be disappeared."

She also claims the co-director of a WHO-affiliated lab, Professor Malik Peiris, knew but didn't do anything about it.

Peiris also did not respond to requests for comment. The WHO website lists Peiris as an "adviser" on the WHO International Health Regulations Emergency Committee for Pneumonia due to the Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV.

Yan was frustrated, but not surprised -Fox News

"I already know that would happen because I know the corruption among this kind of international organization like the WHO to China government, and to China Communist Party," said Yan. "So basically... I accept it but I don't want this misleading information to spread to the world."

WHO denies that Professor Malik Peiris directly works for the organization, telling Fox in a statement "Professor Malik Peiris is an infectious disease expert who has been on WHO missions and expert groups - as are many people eminent in their fields," adding "That does not make him a WHO staff member, nor does he represent WHO."

Read the rest of the report here.

WOW:

Everyone need to know the Truth

I could not agree more! This lady is a legend and I love her! Peace Prize must be hers!

Chris

• Liked by
  • L0stf0x

My Friends,

In the news: Facebook Censors Tucker Carlson's Interview With "Rogue" Chinese Scientist

After "rogue" Chinese scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan was silenced by Twitter yesterday over her claims that the coronavirs was "created in a lab", Tucker Carlson had her on his show last night to try and give her message - which has been condemned as fraudulent by the press - a broader airing.

After telling Tucker and his audience that the CCP is trying to "disappear" her, Dr. Mong said SARS-CoV-2 was a "frankenvirus" designed to target humans, and that it was "intentionally released."

"It could never comes from nature," she said, at one point, referring to COVID-19. Of course, the mainstream press reports that there's no evidence to suggest that the virus was cooked up in a lab. They insist that science has established the "official story" (zoonotic transmission, the same route most deadly viruses attack humans), and that anything questioning that narrative is dangerous propaganda released by foreign adversaries and Trump-aligned media.

Please read the full article at the above link.

Censorship is Confirmation! Are they smart enough to realise? I would doubt it!

So much lies and all by high profiles. Trust no one!

Chris

Chris posted this 18 September 2020

My Friends,

Of all the posts on this thread, this is perhaps the most important!

Innocent people have nothing to fear!

In the News: "Absolutely Terrified" Democrats Demand Emergency Investigation Into Durham Probe

In August, Attorney General William Barr refused to commit to withholding any report by DOJ watchdog John Durham before the November election - causing Congressional Democrats to froth at the mouth over an "October surprise" meant to hurt Joe Biden.

Durham was appointed by Barr to investigate the Russia investigators - including members of the Obama-Biden administration, the FBI and the DOJ.

Now, days after a top prosecutor on the Durham team resigned - reportedly over what she thought was "pressure from Barr to produce results before the November election," the Democratic chairs of four House committees have demanded an "emergency investigation" into Durham's probe, according to the Daily Caller.

"We write to ask that you open an emergency investigation into whether U.S. Attorney General William Barr, U.S. Attorney John Durham, and other Department of Justice political appointees are following DOJ’s longstanding policy to avoid taking official actions or other steps that could improperly influence the upcoming presidential election," wrote Democrats Adam Schiff (D-CA), Jerry Nadler (D-NY), Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) and Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) in a letter to DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz.

"Absolutely Terrified" Democrats Demand Emergency Investigation Into Durham Probe

The letter follows a similar demand on Thursday from 10 Democratic members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats are questioning the legal authority of the investigation, and whether Durham is allowed to release a public report of the probe before the election.

“Attorney General Barr has signaled repeatedly that he is likely to allow DOJ to take prosecutorial actions, make public disclosures, and even issue reports before the presidential election in November. Such actions clearly appear intended to benefit President Trump politically,” the Democrats wrote. -Daily Caller

House Judiciary Republicans suggested that the Democrats are "absolutely terrified" of the Durham probe, as "They know Barr and Durham are cleaning up the what the Obama/Biden DOJ left behind," adding "And the results won't be pretty for them."

As part of his investigation, Durham has interviewed former CIA Director John Brennan and others, allegedly regarding the CIA's assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin was behind interference in the 2016 US election in order to help President Trump.

In an August 13th interview, Barr said he expects "significant" developments to come out of the investigation before the election. Days later, former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pleaded guilty to fabricating evidence used to obtain surveillance warrants on former Trump adviser Carter Page. Clinesmith -who worked on both the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe, was part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team, and interviewed Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos.

Meanwhile, earlier this month White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows suggested that former FBI agent Peter Strzok and other officials involved in the operation against Trump could be in trouble.

“And I use the word unlawful at best, it broke all kinds of protocols and at worst people should go to jail as I mentioned previously,” Meadows said during a virtual appearance on Fox Business’ “Mornings With Maria” on Monday. -via The Epoch Times

If the Obama-Biden DOJ did nothing wrong, what do Democrats have to worry about?

This is a HUGE News article, why? because Q just posted this:

Ref: Q Post Rig for Red

Remember, Q said, just recently:

Ref: Q Post Justice is Coming

Sometimes innocent people have injustice perpetuated against them, Gen Flynn is one of many examples, but this time Justice will be Sweet! Justice will be served and done publically, for the entire WORLD to see! Not an ounce of Injustice not a finger lifted in Violence! Pure unadulterated Justice how Justice should be served!

The Flood Gates are about to open!

Watch the Durham Probe!

Evil and Corruption is on a Global Scale, I hope as America cleans out the Evil and Corruption, the rest of the world follows! We have a lot of Evil and Corruption here in Australia also!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 18 September 2020

My Friends,

In support of the above post, another big news article: A Textbook Case Of Treason

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

The Transition Integrity Project (TIP) is a shadowy group of government, military and media elites who have concocted a plan to spread mayhem and disinformation following the November 3 presidential elections.

The strategy takes advantage of the presumed delay in determining the winner of the upcoming election, (due to the deluge of mail-in votes.) The interim period is expected to intensify partisan warfare creating the perfect environment for disseminating propaganda and inciting street violence. The leaders of TIP believe that a mass mobilization will help them to achieve what Russiagate could not, that is, the removal Donald Trump via an illicit coup conjured up by behind-the-scenes powerbrokers and their Democrat allies. Here’s a little more background from an article by Chris Farrell at the Gatestone Institute:

“In one of the greatest public disinformation campaigns in American history — the Left and their NeverTrumper allies (under the nom de guerre: “Transition Integrity Project&rdquo released a 22-page report in August 2020 “war gaming” four election crisis scenarios:….The outcome of each TIP scenario results in street violence and political impasse.

Is it possible that the leadership of the American Left, along with their NeverTrumper allies, are busy talking themselves into advocating and promoting street violence as a response to a presidential election?

The answer is: Yes…. expect violence in the aftermath of the election, because now that is the new ‘normal.”

- (“How to Steal an Election”, Gatestone Institute)

Please go and read the full article, its really important! We, the world has only one shot here!

Also, another very interesting, important article: Newt Gingrich Questions 'The Soros Cover Up'

I have been watching a truly curious phenomenon over the past few days.

It seems there is suddenly a movement in media to silence anyone who speaks out against George Soros - and, specifically, his funding of radical prosecutors seeking to change the criminal justice system by simply ignoring certain crimes.

This happened to me personally this week while I was being interviewed on Fox’s Outnumbered. When I brought up Soros’s plan to get pro-criminal, anti-police prosecutors elected across the country, two of the show’s participants interrupted me and forcefully asserted that Soros was not involved. 

Host Harris Faulkner, it seemed, was stunned by the interruptions, and did her part to move the show forward after some awkward silence. The next day, she addressed the strange moment during the show and condemned censorship.

Immediately after the show, Twitter and other social media went crazy. People were alleging that any criticism of Soros’s political involvement is automatically false, anti-Semitic, or both.

Please go and read the full Article!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 21 September 2020

My Friends,

Sometimes we must draw a conclusion. I ask you to please read this and study the signature: R

This week is said to be a very important week! We could see some high profile arrests! Keep an eye on the Q Posts here.

WWG1WGA

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 21 September 2020

Hey Munny,

What happens in the US today, affects the rest of the world tomorrow. I think it is important for all of Humanity, we disinfect Corruption on a Global Scale. We have so many problems. The World needs the US, China and Russia to solve problems and remove the extreme Corruption!

History tells us:

Now every one can see whence diseases arise. There are four natures out of which the body is compacted, earth and fire and water and air, and the unnatural excess or defect of these, or the change of any of them from its own natural place into another, or — since there are more kinds than one of fire and of the other elements — the assumption by any of these of a wrong kind, or any similar irregularity, produces disorders and diseases ; for when any of them is produced or changed in a manner contrary to nature, the parts which were previously cool grow warm, and those which were dry become moist, and the light become heavy, and the heavy light ; all sorts of changes occur. For, as we affirm, a thing can only remain the same with itself, whole and sound, when the same is added to it, or subtracted from it, in the same respect and in the same manner and in due proportion ; and whatever comes or goes away in violation of these laws causes all manner of changes and infinite diseases and corruptions. Now there is a second class of structures which are also natural, and this affords a second opportunity of observing diseases to him who would understand them. For whereas marrow and bone and flesh and sinews are composed of the four elements, and the blood, though after another manner, is likewise formed out of them, most diseases originate in the way which I have described ; but the worst of all owe their severity to the fact that the generation of these substances stances in a wrong order ; they are then destroyed. For the natural order is that the flesh and sinews should be made of blood, the sinews out of the fibres to which they are akin, and the flesh out of the dots which are formed when the fibres are separated. And the glutinous and rich matter which comes away from the sinews and the flesh, not only glues the flesh to the bones, but nourishes and imparts growth to the bone which surrounds the marrow ; and by reason of the solidity of the bones, that which filters through consists of the purest and smoothest and oiliest sort of triangles, dropping like dew from the bones and watering the marrow.

Ref: Timaeus By Plato

Corruption is likened to Disease. We must be smart, not let History repeat.

Chris

Chris posted this 27 September 2020

My Friends,

For some, it is already occurring: The Supply Chain Is Broken And Food Shortages Are Here

If you are a reader of this site, you might be more interested in the food supply chain than most, at least when things are good. So, if you have been paying attention recently, you might find that there have been some severe disturbances in that supply chain.

Several months ago, the immediate disruptions began at the beginning of the COVID-19 hysteria, when factories, distribution centers, and even farms shut down under the pretext of “flattening the curve.”

As a result, Americans found necessities were missing on the shelves for the first time in years. Items like hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes were, of course, out of stock.

Soon other items became noticeably missing as well.

People began to notice meat, and even canned vegetables and rice were soon missing from the shelves. Most of this was simply the result of mass panic buying, although “preppers” were blamed for “hoarding.” Therefore, people who had not been prepping all along and were suddenly caught with their pants down.

But that’s not the whole story.

Manufacturing and packaging facilities and slaughterhouses shut down due to intrusive totalitarian government reactions to an alleged pandemic. Combined with panic buying, those facilities’ ability to replace what was bought up was drastically reduced. As a result, consumers were forced to wait weeks before buying what they needed (or wanted) again. Even then, they had to show up in the morning.

We are still experiencing those shortages, though better hidden. As anyone who shops regularly can tell you, you can find what you need, but you may have to go to three stores to get it, where one would have done in the past. In this article, you’ll find some advice about dealing with the limited varieties of inventory that people are currently noticing at stores.

War launched on the economy by state governments put millions of Americans out of work.

Now, when most rational people would be happy to have a job at all amid such high unemployment, they were prepared to stop the machine’s wheels from working.

Workers suddenly started to organize, strike, and walk off the job conveniently when the food supply was already broken. Of course, these workers had not organized or initiated a strike at any time before when working conditions were bleak, and wages were low.

While extraordinary times beget extraordinary reactions, the timing of the newfound sense of workers’ resolve cannot go unnoticed.

At the same time, we witnessed farms dumping thousands of gallons of milk down the drain, meat producers slaughtering animals and burying them, and farmers destroying crops all over the country and the world.

The reason for this is two-fold.

First, many major producers would not want a glut of their product on the market and see their prices dropdown.

Second, with the totalitarian measures forcing the shut down of restaurants across the country, many farms and producers lost a massive part of their market, thus destroying it.

A government genuinely concerned with its people’s health would have bought that produce and either distributed it or freeze-dried and stored it for the coming apocalypse.

Indeed, the Trump administration attempted this with some very minor success and high cost. Food banks at least benefited.

But the damage to the food supply was already done.

And then came the winds.

As time moved forward, we saw devastating straight-line winds blow across places like Iowa, destroying massive amounts of crops and farming infrastructure, effects rarely advertised on mainstream media outlets.

Following those winds, we saw massive wildfires along the West Coast’s entirety from Washington to California and as far east as Colorado, South Dakota, and Texas.

One need only take a look at the map at fires seemingly heading east, burning up prairies and farmland all along the way to see that the food chain will experience yet even more hiccups once the smoke has cleared.

But while leftists claim the fires are the natural result of “climate change” and conservatives blame lack of adequate forest management (which has some merit), both completely ignore the fact that close to ten people were arrested for setting these fires.

Repeatedly, arsonists are being arrested for starting blazes though the motive is unclear. Those of us who have studied history, however, can speculate with some certainty.

But these problems are not unique to the United States.

Countries all over the world are experiencing supply chain problems. Australia, for instance, is about to run out of its domestic rice supply by December entirely.

Now, here we are, with winter fast approaching and the food supply decimated. The world’s population is walking around masked and terrified of getting within six feet of another human, and the cities all across America are on fire with violent riots.

Communists and the inevitable response are clashing in the streets and threatening to turn in to a possible American Civil War 2.0. What role will hunger play in this scenario?

At the moment, we can’t say for sure.

But what we can say with certainty is that this will be a very long, very trying winter.

Food shortages are coming, and they aren’t too far away.

You do not have much time left before the items you can grab now are gone and gone for good. Here are some tips for shopping when there aren’t many supplies left on the shelves, and here’s a list of things that are usually imported from China that we haven’t been receiving in the same quantities (if at all) since the crisis began.

Many of the readers of this website will be prepared, no doubt, but others won’t. Not only do we advise you to prepare – but we also advise you to be ready for the unprepared.

My Friends, remember the warnings on this Thread! Remember what the Prophets told us. We must prepare!

Remember, Ghana's President, Nana Akufo-Addo, Lock Step Warning: 

Warning: "break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass Food Shortages" ( 6 : 50 )

Major Ed Dames has warned about this for many years! In the first post is one of many warnings!

Prepare My Friends, Please! Our governments do not have our best interests in their sights, they have their own problems to deal with, you should know, they have prepared! The have D.U.M.B.S. or Deep Underground Military Bases.

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 30 September 2020

My Friends,

Did you know:

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure or revelation of great knowledge.

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 02 October 2020

My Friends,

The following video, is awesome:

Lets see what we can find in the news to start to solve the puzzle of what's in front of us. We have a rocky ride ahead I believe! I hope and Prey for everyone's safety!

Chris

Chris posted this 02 October 2020

My Friends,

More in the news: Global Food Shortages Are Becoming Very Real

The head of the UN World Food Program repeatedly warned us that we would soon be facing “famines of biblical proportions”, and his predictions are now starting to become a reality. We have already seen food riots in some parts of Africa, and it isn’t too much of a surprise that certain portions of Asia are really hurting right now. But I have to admit that I was kind of shocked when I came across an article about the “hunger crisis” that has erupted in Latin America. According to Bloomberg, “a resurgence of poverty is bringing a vicious wave of hunger in a region that was supposed to have mostly eradicated that kind of malnutrition decades ago”.

We are being told that food shortages are becoming acute from Mexico City all the way down to the southern tip of South America, and those that are the poorest are being hit the hardest.

Let me ask you a question.

What would you do if you didn’t have any food to feed your family?

Fortunately, for the vast majority of my readers that is just a hypothetical question.  But for many families in Latin America, the unthinkable is now actually happening

He couldn’t feed his family. Matilde Alonso knew it was true but couldn’t believe it. The pandemic had just hit Guatemala in full force and Alonso, a 34-year-old construction worker, was suddenly jobless.

He sat up all alone till late that night, his mind racing, and fought back tears. He had six mouths to feed, no income and no hope of receiving anything beyond the most meager of crisis-support checks — some $130 — from the cash-strapped government.

I once had a friend that is a hardcore prepper tell me that his worst nightmare would be for his daughter to tell him that she was hungry and he didn’t have anything to give her.

Many of us can’t even imagine being in Matilde Alonso’s shoes.  Sadly, this is going to be happening to even more families soon, because the UN World Food Program is projecting that the number of people facing “severe food insecurity” in Latin American and Caribbean nations will rise by a whopping 270 percent in the months ahead.

Thankfully, for the moment the United States is in far better shape.  But there have been serious shortages of certain items throughout this pandemic, and many grocery stores have had a very difficult time trying to keep their shelves full.

For example, during my most recent trip to my local grocery store I noticed more empty shelves than I had ever seen before, and that greatly alarmed me.

And now we are being told that grocery stores all over the country are attempting to stockpile goods in an attempt “to avoid shortages during a second wave of coronavirus”

Grocery stores across the United States are stocking up on products to avoid shortages during a second wave of coronavirus.

Household products - including paper towels and Clorox wipes - have been difficult to find at times during the pandemic, and if grocery stores aren’t stocked up and prepared for second wave this winter, runs on products and shortages could happen again.

When even CNN starts admitting that more shortages are coming, that is a sign that it is very late in the game.

And the Wall Street Journal is reporting that some chains are actually putting together “pandemic pallets” in anticipation of more shortages

According to the Wall Street Journal, Associated Food Stores has recently started building “pandemic pallets” to ensure cleaning and sanitizing products are readily available in its warehouses to prepare for high demand through the end of the year.

“We will never again operate our business as unprepared for something like this,” Darin Peirce, vice president of retail operations for the cooperative of more than 400 stores told the outlet. If grocery stores sense something is coming and are preparing for another “wave” of this scamdemic, it may be something worth taking note of.

Most of these grocery chains believe that another wave of COVID-19 is the worst case scenario that they could possibly be facing.  Sadly, that isn’t even close to the truth.

We have entered a time when global food supplies are going to become increasingly stressed, and it is going to be absolutely critical to keep U.S. food production at the highest levels possible.

Unfortunately, U.S. farmers have been going bankrupt in staggering numbers during this downturn, and the federal assistance that was supposed to help them survive has mostly gone to “large, industrialized farms”

Five months into the pandemic, farmers say the federal payments have done little to keep them afloat, as these favor large, industrialized farms over smaller family farms. In fact, initial payments under the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program – which provided $16 billion in direct support and $3 billion in purchases – revealed an uneven distribution of financial aid.

An NBC News analysis of the first 700,000 payments showed how corporate farms and foreign-owned operations received over $1.2 billion in coronavirus relief – or over 20 percent of the money – with average payments of almost $95,000. Smaller farms, meanwhile, had average payments of around $300. The figures did not take into account other struggling farmers who are ineligible for assistance.

Reading those numbers greatly frustrated me, because family farms have always been so critical to our success as a nation.

U.S. farm bankruptcies hit an eight-year high last year, and they are on pace to go even higher this year.

This should deeply alarm all of us, because we are going to need as much food production as possible during the years to come.

In 2020, we have just seen one major disaster after another all over the world, and many of these disasters have directly affected global food production.  For example, in my previous articles I haven’t even mentioned the historic flooding that has been going on in China for months that is wiping out crops on a massive scale

Experts from the global financial services group Nomura said that although the flooding is among the worst that China has experienced since 1998, it could still get worse in the weeks to come, with the nation poised to lose $1.7 billion in agricultural production.

However, since the start of the monsoon season, the area of flooded croplands have almost doubled. Nomura’s estimates also do not include the potential loss of wheat, corn and other major crops. Therefore, China could be facing a far greater economic loss than current projections.

On my news headlines website, I am going to start posting stories like this on a daily basis so that people can keep up with what is really going on out there.

We really are facing a very serious global food crisis, and the number of people without sufficient food is only going to grow as the months roll along.

For now, most Americans still have plenty of food, and we should be very thankful for that.

But everyone should be able to see that global conditions are rapidly changing, and we should all be using this window of opportunity to prepare, because very, very challenging times are ahead of us. 

This is critical My Friends! This is a real bad sign, PLEASE Plan for this! Please get your Garden in order, please plant Spuds, Sweet Potato in the nearest Forest/Bush around you.

This is really Bad! Please prepare! make sure you have somewhere to go and food to eat!

In the interum: Bill Gates: West Must Finance Global Vaccine Distribution Network If It Wants To Defeat COVID-19 and Mr Elon Musk says: "Everyone Dies": Elon Musk Says He Won't Get COVID Vaccine, Calls Bill Gates A "Knucklehead"

I wish Bill Gates would go away, for a fast, short trip to the Sun for Eternity! He is one BAD GUY!

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
Atti posted this 03 October 2020

The birth of the Global Vaccine.

Let’s read a few things. It’s worth knowing the full story for everyone.

Especially the history of BARDA.

https://kritikus-hangok.webnode.hu/l/a-sars-cov-2-tortenete-avagy-a-globalvakcina-szuletese/

https://cepi.net/

https://www.gavi.org/

https://www.gavi.org/covax-facility

https://www2.deloitte.com/hu/en.html

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disea...

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/

https://www.project-syndicate.org/

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 22 October 2020

Thanks Munny,

I like this guy, he is logical, sensible and see's truth, speaks the truth, no nonsense!

Lets be truly honest, biden with a little b, has got no leadership skills! He is 100% not a president and perhaps one of the worst candidates ever presented to the public as a potential president after hillary clinton.

Talk about keep the candidates in the family, do they have any other options, maybe a grandson, or daughter? What about Yogi Bear next or perhaps even Borat? I truly am kidding! You see what I mean!

Yup, we have bad apples in the Barrell when looking at Global problems. As the good Dr says, we suffer MANY TROLLS on this Planet!

In the video: @ 31 : 07 approximately is the important message. 5 Years of tough times ahead My Friends!

It is just as The Ghana President said:

Yup, video downloaded, and saved. MY GOD, this is terrible!

Best wishes, stay safe and well My Friend,

Chris

Chris posted this 23 October 2020

My Friends,

Oh my, I feel like I wrote this, it sums up my feelings to a tee!

In the News: Don't Vote For A Psychopath: Tyranny At The Hands Of A Psychopathic Government

Authored by John Whitehead via Te Rutherford Institute,

Politicians are more likely than people in the general population to be sociopaths. I think you would find no expert in the field of sociopathy/psychopathy/antisocial personality disorder who would dispute this... That a small minority of human beings literally have no conscience was and is a bitter pill for our society to swallow - but it does explain a great many things, shamelessly deceitful political behavior being one.”

- Dr. Martha Stout, clinical psychologist and former instructor at Harvard Medical School

Twenty years ago, a newspaper headline asked the question: What’s the difference between a politician and a psychopath?

The answer, then and now, remains the same: None.

There is no difference between psychopaths and politicians.

Nor is there much of a difference between the havoc wreaked on innocent lives by uncaring, unfeeling, selfish, irresponsible, parasitic criminals and elected officials who lie to their constituents, trade political favors for campaign contributions, turn a blind eye to the wishes of the electorate, cheat taxpayers out of hard-earned dollars, favor the corporate elite, entrench the military industrial complex, and spare little thought for the impact their thoughtless actions and hastily passed legislation might have on defenseless citizens.

Psychopaths and politicians both have a tendency to be selfish, callous, remorseless users of others, irresponsible, pathological liars, glib, con artists, lacking in remorse and shallow.

Charismatic politicians, like criminal psychopaths, exhibit a failure to accept responsibility for their actions, have a high sense of self-worth, are chronically unstable, have socially deviant lifestyles, need constant stimulation, have parasitic lifestyles and possess unrealistic goals.

It doesn’t matter whether you’re talking about Democrats or Republicans.

Political psychopaths are all largely cut from the same pathological cloth, brimming with seemingly easy charm and boasting calculating minds. Such leaders eventually create pathocracies: totalitarian societies bent on power, control, and destruction of both freedom in general and those who exercise their freedoms.

Once psychopaths gain power, the result is usually some form of totalitarian government or a pathocracy. “At that point, the government operates against the interests of its own people except for favoring certain groups,” author James G. Long notes. “We are currently witnessing deliberate polarizations of American citizens, illegal actions, and massive and needless acquisition of debt. This is typical of psychopathic systems, and very similar things happened in the Soviet Union as it overextended and collapsed.”

In other words, electing a psychopath to public office is tantamount to national hara-kiri, the ritualized act of self-annihilation, self-destruction and suicide. It signals the demise of democratic government and lays the groundwork for a totalitarian regime that is legalistic, militaristic, inflexible, intolerant and inhuman.

Incredibly, despite clear evidence of the damage that has already been inflicted on our nation and its citizens by a psychopathic government, voters continue to elect psychopaths to positions of power and influence.

Indeed, a study from Southern Methodist University found that Washington, DC—our nation's capital and the seat of power for our so-called representatives—ranks highest on the list of regions that are populated by psychopaths.

According to investigative journalist Zack Beauchamp, “In 2012, a group of psychologists evaluated every President from Washington to Bush II using ‘psychopathy trait estimates derived from personality data completed by historical experts on each president.’ They found that presidents tended to have the psychopath’s characteristic fearlessness and low anxiety levels — traits that appear to help Presidents, but also might cause them to make reckless decisions that hurt other people’s lives.”

The willingness to prioritize power above all else, including the welfare of their fellow human beings, ruthlessness, callousness and an utter lack of conscience are among the defining traits of the sociopath.

When our own government no longer sees us as human beings with dignity and worth but as things to be manipulated, maneuvered, mined for data, manhandled by police, conned into believing it has our best interests at heart, mistreated, jailed if we dare step out of line, and then punished unjustly without remorse—all the while refusing to own up to its failings—we are no longer operating under a constitutional republic.

Instead, what we are experiencing is a pathocracy: tyranny at the hands of a psychopathic government, which “operates against the interests of its own people except for favoring certain groups.”

Worse, psychopathology is not confined to those in high positions of government. It can spread like a virus among the populace. As an academic study into pathocracy concluded, “[T]yranny does not flourish because perpetuators are helpless and ignorant of their actions. It flourishes because they actively identify with those who promote vicious acts as virtuous.”

People don’t simply line up and salute. It is through one’s own personal identification with a given leader, party or social order that they become agents of good or evil.

Much depends on how leaders “cultivate a sense of identification with their followers,” says Professor Alex Haslam. “I mean one pretty obvious thing is that leaders talk about ‘we’ rather than ‘I,’ and actually what leadership is about is cultivating this sense of shared identity about ‘we-ness’ and then getting people to want to act in terms of that ‘we-ness,’ to promote our collective interests. . . . [We] is the single word that has increased in the inaugural addresses over the last century . . . and the other one is ‘America.’”

The goal of the modern corporate state is obvious: to promote, cultivate, and embed a sense of shared identification among its citizens. To this end, “we the people” have become “we the police state.”

We are fast becoming slaves in thrall to a faceless, nameless, bureaucratic totalitarian government machine that relentlessly erodes our freedoms through countless laws, statutes, and prohibitions.

Any resistance to such regimes depends on the strength of opinions in the minds of those who choose to fight back. What this means is that we the citizenry must be very careful that we are not manipulated into marching in lockstep with an oppressive regime.

Writing for ThinkProgress, Beauchamp suggests that “one of the best cures to bad leaders may very well be political democracy.”

But what does this really mean in practical terms?

It means holding politicians accountable for their actions and the actions of their staff using every available means at our disposal: through investigative journalism (what used to be referred to as the Fourth Estate) that enlightens and informs, through whistleblower complaints that expose corruption, through lawsuits that challenge misconduct, and through protests and mass political action that remind the powers-that-be that “we the people” are the ones that call the shots.

Remember, education precedes action. Citizens need to the do the hard work of educating themselves about what the government is doing and how to hold it accountable. Don’t allow yourselves to exist exclusively in an echo chamber that is restricted to views with which you agree. Expose yourself to multiple media sources, independent and mainstream, and think for yourself.

For that matter, no matter what your political leanings might be, don’t allow your partisan bias to trump the principles that serve as the basis for our constitutional republic. As Beauchamp notes, “A system that actually holds people accountable to the broader conscience of society may be one of the best ways to keep conscienceless people in check.”

That said, if we allow the ballot box to become our only means of pushing back against the police state, the battle is already lost.

Yet as I point out in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, if you wait to act until the SWAT team is crashing through your door, until your name is placed on a terror watch list, until you are reported for such outlawed activities as collecting rainwater or letting your children play outside unsupervised, then it will be too late.

This much I know: we are not faceless numbers.

We are not cogs in the machine.

We are not slaves.

We are human beings, and for the moment, we have the opportunity to remain free—that is, if we tirelessly advocate for our rights and resist at every turn attempts by the government to place us in chains.

The Founders understood that our freedoms do not flow from the government. They were not given to us only to be taken away by the will of the State. They are inherently ours. In the same way, the government’s appointed purpose is not to threaten or undermine our freedoms, but to safeguard them.

Until we can get back to this way of thinking, until we can remind our fellow Americans what it really means to be free, and until we can stand firm in the face of threats to our freedoms, we will continue to be treated like slaves in thrall to a bureaucratic police state run by political psychopaths.

Please, the world is on the brink, please Don't Vote For A Psychopath! 

When we have to make a hard decision, for our future, will we collectively make the right decision?

Best wishes,

Chris

Hi Munny,

Nice Post! I agree!

Here is a passage from some very wise people, I like this:

A Hopi Elder Speaks

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour.  And there are things to be considered . . . 

Where are you living?

What are you doing?

What are your relationships?

Are you in right relation?

Where is your water?

Know your garden.

It is time to speak your Truth.

Create your community.

Be good to each other.

And do not look outside yourself for the leader." 

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!" 

"There is a river flowing now very fast.  It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.  They will try to hold on to the shore.   They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.   

"Know the river has its destination.  The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water.    And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.  At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves.  For the moment that we do,  our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.   

"The time for the lone wolf is over.  Gather yourselves!  Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary.  All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.   

"We are the ones we've been waiting for." 

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

Hopi Nation

I truly don't believe they will win! I do think they will make a complete mess of the world in the mean time! The world will change forever, and we all have terrible times ahead, I am certain of this! But as you say, eventually, on the other side, we will be ok as a species.

This thread may be insightful: The Cycle of the Ages 

We are the ones we have been waiting for!

Chris

My Friends,

@Munny, this is fitting:

In the News: This Is The "Sh*t Hitting The Fan" Part Of The Fourth Turning

“The next Fourth Turning is due to begin shortly after the new millennium, midway through the Oh-Oh decade. Around the year 2005, a sudden spark will catalyze a Crisis mood. Remnants of the old social order will disintegrate. Political and economic trust will implode. Real hardship will beset the land, with severe distress that could involve questions of class, race, nation and empire. The very survival of the nation will feel at stake. Sometime before the year 2025, America will pass through a great gate in history, commensurate with the American Revolution, Civil War, and twin emergencies of the Great Depression and World War II.” – Strauss & Howe  The Fourth Turning 

“There is no darkness but ignorance. The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.” William Shakespeare

As a student of history, the theory spoke to me. I have been writing articles since 2009, using the Fourth Turning as a guide to interpreting what has been happening and what might happen as this crisis period accelerates towards its violent culmination. The quotes above perfectly capture exactly what has happened since this crisis began in September 2008, with the Fed/Wall Street created financial collapse. The existing social order is disintegrating, but they are willing to destroy the country rather than relinquish their wealth, power and control.

Strauss & Howe identified the core elements of this Crisis as debt, civic decay, and global disorder. No one can argue the severe distress engulfing the nation and the world traces its origins to these core elements, with the catalyst for this Crisis being the 2008 central banker manufactured financial collapse. Nothing has been normal since 2008. And 2008’s epic implosion was driven by the disastrous financial, political and military decisions implemented by the puppets of the Deep State from 2000 onward, with the Federal Reserve obligingly creating bubble after bubble as the “solution” to the previous bubble.

And now we are here again, in the midst of the greatest bubble in the history of mankind. A bubble of willful ignorance. The obliviousness of most Americans to the danger awaiting them is akin to the day before Fort Sumpter was bombed, the day before Pearl Harbor was attacked, or the dinosaurs unaware of a giant meteor rushing towards the planet and about to transform their future in a challenging way.

Real hardship has beset the land, for those not in the .1% or Deep State lackeys being rewarded for propagating mistruths, outright lies, fear, and propaganda on behalf of their oligarch benefactors. These apparatchiks mainly consist of corrupt politicians, central bank lackeys, mainstream media hacks, neocon warmongers, surveillance state traitors, and big pharma captured health “experts”. The severe distress does involve class, race, nation and empire, but most of the distress has been artificially created by those pulling the strings – Bernays’ invisible government manipulating the masses.

As the looming election advances like a deadly avalanche crashing down a mountainside towards an unsuspecting village below, a battle wages between an evil ingrained establishment and a few dedicated patriots of truth. If you don’t feel the very survival of the nation hangs in the balance, then you are either delusional, willfully ignorant, or unwilling to recognize your own cognitive dissonance. The next five to ten years will alter the course of history in a profound way. Whether the outcome is positive for average American citizens is very much in doubt.

“Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted. That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.” – Aldous Huxley

I wish it were not so, but most human beings seem incapable of critical thought regarding how history follows a cyclical path due to human nature retaining its flaws, weaknesses, vulnerabilities and fortes throughout history. We believe we have advanced because our inventions, discoveries, and technology, but the desire for wealth, power and control over others still consumes a sociopathic portion of mankind who tend to rise to the top through any means necessary.

As Huxley lamented in the 1950’s, technological progress has actually propelled mankind backwards in terms of its humanity and relationship with nature and other human beings. The very technology we glorify as an example of our advancement is now being used by the totalitarians to imprison us. It has happened slowly and methodically over decades as generation after generation have entered the government indoctrination centers (public schools) to be taught ignorance and obedience to the state. This indoctrination has been reinforced by ceaseless propaganda injected into their brains by media conglomerates doing the bidding of the state.

The dystopian use of disinformation, false narratives, blatant lies and propaganda by the totalitarians constituting the Deep State, as their never-ending coup attempt against a duly elected president attests, will be the catalyst for the next vicious phase of this Fourth Turning. For the last four years the Russiagate coup has dogged Trump, as Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Mueller and a myriad of lesser co-conspirators have propagated the Big Lie to cover-up their traitorous actions of trying to overthrow Trump.

An honest truth-seeking press with unbiased journalists would have uncovered this conspiracy and revealed the truthful facts to a concerned public. Instead, a completely captured corporate media has turned a blind eye to the truth as they have acted as accomplices of the coup culprits. Just as evil is the suppression of truth through censorship and keeping silent regarding the truth. Huxley understood how totalitarian propagandists operated decades before the current batch of Silicon Valley authoritarians initiated their national truth repression scheme.

“Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects… totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations.” – Aldous Huxley

A perfect example of this is my local ABC news affiliate doing an hour long broadcast last night with absolutely no mention of the Hunter Biden – Joe Biden pay for play scandal. The truth dies in silence. The left-wing media dominated by six mega-corporations and social media billionaire titans (Bezos, Zuckerberg, Dorsey) have colluded with other left wing billionaires (Soros, Bloomberg) and the traitorous Deep Staters (Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Clinton) to bring down a sitting president and now to memory hole proof of Joe Biden corruption and his son’s illegal dealings with foreign enemies.

These anti-rational propagandists are enemies of freedom, as they systematically pervert reality and knowingly manipulate the minds of the masses towards how they require them to think, feel and act. After years of socialist indoctrination in government schools and universities, the masses have been taught to feel rather than think. Victimhood is celebrated, while personal responsibility is scorned.

The truth has been revealed, to those capable of critical thinking since the onset of this engineered pandemic fear exercise in March 2020. We have segued from the soft tyranny of Huxley’s Brave New World towards the harsh tyranny of Orwell’s 1984. As the leftist oligarchs have unleashed their ANTIFA and BLM terrorists in cities across America in “mostly peaceful protests”, as proclaimed by the Big Brother media, ignorance is strength rings true across our dystopian landscape.

I’m amazed by the extreme level of ignorance exhibited by a vast swath of our population, as they glory in believing comforting mistruths which confirm their preordained belief structure. They don’t know because they don’t want to know. They are intoxicated by the endless stream of idiocy emanating from their iGadgets, as they willfully choose ignorance over awareness, servitude over freedom, and captivity over liberty.

As Huxley predicted, the controlling oligarchy has used technology to convince people to love their servitude, while unthinkingly believing what they are told by their government and media mouthpieces, doing the bidding of the government and oligarchs who control the government. The goal of the ruling class is to keep people from thinking, and most willingly oblige because thinking is hard and the uncomfortable truths are too much to bear for the satiated masses.

But there is a minority who want the truth and are willing and able to deal with the consequences. They realize facts don’t cease to exist because we ignore them. Facts don’t care about your beliefs or feelings. Facts lead you to the truth. And the immense coverup of facts over the last ten months as we approach this historically important election boggles the mind of every critical thinking person on the planet.

This clearly coordinated effort to mislead the public regarding our dire financial plight, the truth about this overblown flu, the true facts about the Russiagate coup attempt against Trump, and now the massive Joe Biden/Hunter Biden corruption scandal coverup, has taken on a new level of malevolence and deceitfulness. The duplicitous nature of the measures taken by the social media tyrants to control the narrative and dictate what the people must believe will climax in a violent response by those unwilling to accept their plot to overthrow the government and shredding of the U.S. Constitution.

We are now living in a world where so called “experts” declare the science is settled regarding the spread of Covid, the efficacy of masks, the need for lockdowns to slow the spread, the requirement for a vaccine to cure Covid, the danger of HCQ, the fallacy of herd immunity and the fact we will never return to normal again. If anyone dares to question the approved Covid narrative, they will be attacked by MSM talking heads, de-platformed by Twitter and Facebook, called a murderer by the thousands of Karens patrolling social media, and possibly lose their jobs. When straight talking brilliant doctors, like Dr. Scott Atlas, use facts to blow up the approved narrative, he is attacked by the MSM and social media hyenas. Facts don’t matter when fear is the preferred method of herding a nation of sheep.

Even though 99.7% of those who contract Covid will not die, with most not even knowing they had it, the pandemic promoters (Gates, Big Pharma, Trump haters, Democrats, Left-wing media) continue to exaggerate the threat and scare a country into a Depression. This coordinated charade has been instituted as a cash grab by the ruling oligarchy, a coverup for the Fed rescuing a collapsing financial system, and an effort to dispose of Trump after the failed impeachment coup.

Even though, prior to this engineered pandemic, CDC documentation unequivocally declared masks useless in stopping the spread of viruses and numerous other studies by respected institutions confirmed this conclusion (you know – science), masks (muzzles) are now required to conform to state dictate under penalty of arrest. Even though thousands of scientists and doctors have said lockdowns don’t work, politicians continue to destroy the lives of their citizens by tyrannically closing down their cities and states. For what true purpose?

Even though Hydroxychloroquine plus zinc has proven to drastically reduce the effects of Covid if taken early in the illness, costs only a few dollars per dose, has been used safely for decades in dealing with malaria, and has the support of thousands of doctors, it was declared unsafe by the health agencies controlled by Big Pharma and politically motivated health care hack bureaucrats who care more about defeating Trump than saving lives. Why support a drug that only costs a few bucks when Big Pharma can roll out treatments that cost a few thousand dollars and don’t provide better outcomes than HCQ and zinc? There are profits to be made and stock prices to support. That’s the real science going on here.

The hit job stories from the NYT, Washington Post and other left-wing media about how Sweden would suffer death on a grand scale by not requiring masks, not locking down their country, and not closing schools were being written at a torrential pace in the Spring and Summer. They continue today as they attempt to discredit Dr. Scott Atlas because he is taking a realistic balanced approach to the virus.

Sweden’s death rate was in the middle of the pack in Europe and they achieved herd immunity by the Fall. Their cases are minuscule and deaths virtually nil. Meanwhile, the European lockdown countries are now experiencing a surge of new cases and locking down again. Sweden was right, but the compliant captured press maintains silence about their success, because silence about the truth maintains their Big Lie. If they can convince everyone to believe the lie, it becomes the truth.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.” – George Orwell, 1984

So, we are less than two weeks out from the election and the outcome, no matter who wins, will likely ignite a raging firestorm that will make the California wildfires look like a flickering matchstick. As we have supposedly made tremendous advancements in science and technology, reality proves we have merely achieved a more efficient means of going backwards.

The intoxication from earlier successes of science and technology have devolved into a gruesome morning after hangover of deteriorated outcomes, now threatening to imprison masked Americans in an electronic gulag of forced vaccinations and digital currency. The social media billionaire moguls, in conjunction with the Wall Street owned Federal Reserve, and sociopathic political operatives will mandate compliance regarding medical, financial and political decrees or you will be demonetized and cut-off from the ability to transact – essentially living in an electronic prison camp.

Based on the Fourth Turning generational theory, there is no doubt Donald Trump is the prophet generation Grey Champion. The term Grey Champion does not mean they are a great, noble, humane person. Ben Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt were not nice guys. They did whatever they thought necessary to achieve their means during our previous three Fourth Turnings. Millions of Americans hated Lincoln and Roosevelt, just as tens of millions hate Trump.

The Grey Champion’s   appearance marks the arrival of a moment of “darkness, and adversity, and peril,” as the violent turmoil climax of the Fourth Turning approaches. Trump and Pence are from the Prophet (Boomer) Generation, while Biden is from the Silent Generation and Harris is Generation X. At this stage of the Fourth Turning a transfer of power to a Silent generation leader would not make sense. Trump is the lightning rod for a clash that must take place to sweep away the existing corrupted social order and replace it with something new.

Every four years we hear the same pablum about this being the most important election of our lifetime. No matter who wins this election, the Deep State, Military Industrial Complex, Wall Street controlled Federal Reserve, Big Business, Big Pharma, Big Media, Silicon Valley Titans, and Billionaires like Soros, Bloomberg and Gates will still be running the show. One man has extraordinarily little chance of confronting these wealthy power-hungry sociopaths and winning.

It remains to be seen whether the Grey Champion can ignite a civil uprising against the powerful forces of totalitarianism engulfing the country and the world. They will not be stopped through the ballot box. They had successfully convinced a willfully ignorant populace to love their servitude and acquiesce to allowing them unfettered control over their lives. But, the tyrannical lockdowns, martial law like mandates from bureaucrats, compulsory masking as a requirement to be accepted in society, and the dehumanizing of our daily lives has created a Resistance, peaceful thus far, who are enraged by what is happening.

These are the critical thinkers, non-maskers, no-lockdowners, no vacciners, unwilling to kneel before the altar of Fauci, Gates, WHO, CDC, MSM and tyrannical sociopathic politicians like Cuomo, Newsome and Whitmer. These dissidents and doubters are most certainly a minority, but it was only a minority who carried the load during the American Revolution.

They are heavily armed, but it will require stealth, guile and intelligence to defeat the entrenched establishment. The weakness of these sociopaths is their arrogance and hubris. When they make mistakes during the coming conflict, they must be made to pay heavily. Those with their eyes wide open know what is happening. But, as Huxley asked over sixty years ago, do enough people think it is worth the fight to stop our drift towards totalitarian control?

“Do we really wish to act upon our knowledge? Does a majority of the population think it worthwhile to take a good deal of trouble, in order to halt and, if possible, reverse the current drift toward totalitarian control of everything?” – Aldous Huxley

The last week of MSM hyperbolic vitriol towards Trump; censorship of all dissenters about the Covid narrative by the social media tyrants; the purposeful increase in testing to all-time highs in order to generate more cases; ignoring the plunge in Covid related deaths; seeing “neutral” journalists question Trump like he is on trial at Nuremberg while lobbing underhanded softballs to Biden like he’s a four year old (his dementia riddled brain tells him he is four years old); and seeing the MSM tout polls showing a Biden landslide just as they did in 2016, leads me to believe Trump is going to win re-election in November.

It may take weeks, there will be rampant fraud in trying to swing the vote to Biden, and it could end up in the Supreme Court, but I believe Trump will win. The deplorables are seething with an inner rage which will be released on November 3. While the election is being contested, shockingly, ANTIFA and BLM will again begin burning down cities. It was fascinating how it had all stopped when polls showed the riots having a negative impact on Biden and his Democrat cohorts. The time frame between November 3 and January 20, when the president is supposed to be sworn in, guarantees to be tumultuous, dangerous, and fraught with potential peril.

I do not believe either side will accept the outcome of the election and will treat the victor as illegitimate. Once that mindset gains control, only violent conflict can result. The myriad of potential outcomes is too vast to comprehend. What we do know is Fourth Turnings always accelerate and intensify towards a bloody finale, with clear winners and losers.

Unconditional surrender will be demanded by those maintaining the upper hand. Whether this coming conflict remains domestic or spreads internationally, the “advancements” in the technology of destruction will endanger every human being on the planet. You cannot escape the impact of Fourth Turnings, only survive and/or do your part in helping achieve a positive outcome. There is no predetermined ending.

“The risk of catastrophe will be very high. The nation could erupt into insurrection or civil violence, crack up geographically, or succumb to authoritarian rule. If there is a war, it is likely to be one of maximum risk and effort – in other words, a total war. Every Fourth Turning has registered an upward ratchet in the technology of destruction, and in mankind’s willingness to use it.” – Strauss & Howe – The Fourth Turning

When pondering the possible outcomes of this Fourth Turning, we tend to be drawn towards the negative, because a positive outcome seems so unlikely given the current animosity roiling the country. If you step back and realize all the hate and conflict is being engineered and coordinated by a ruling class of powerful rich men, then average Americans could organize a new paradigm that honors the original intent of the U.S. Constitution, allowing citizens the liberty and freedom to create voluntary associations based upon common interests at a local level.

The ruling oligarchs find this unacceptable, so this freedom must be wrested away from them by any means necessary. There is a civil war already underway, but only one side is fighting – the billionaire class who not only don’t want to relinquish some power, but want total control over every aspect of our lives. I believe this election will turn this one-sided silent war into a hot war.

Rather than wallowing in doom and the worst-case scenarios, we should be trying to figure out how to reorganize our nation going forward, after the billionaire oligarchs are defeated. As I was trying to go back in time to see when I wrote my first Fourth Turning article, I came across an article I wrote in 2010 – Brave New World 2010.

At the end of the article I noted the wisdom and practicality of Aldous Huxley’s advice on how to restructure our society, from his 1958 book Brave New World Revisited. This should be a template for restructuring our way of life if we want a sustainable future. I am not optimistic we have the fortitude, wisdom, courage and will to choose Huxley’s suggested path:

• As recent history has repeatedly shown, the right to vote, by itself, is no guarantee of liberty. Therefore, if you wish to avoid dictatorship by referendum, break up modern society’s merely func­tional collectives into self-governing, voluntarily cooperating groups, capable of functioning outside the bureaucratic systems of Big Business and Big Govern­ment.

• If you wish to avoid the spiritual impoverishment of individuals and whole societies, leave the metropolis and revive the small country community, or alternately humanize the me­tropolis by creating within its network of mechanical organization the urban equivalents of small country communities, in which individuals can meet and co­operate as complete persons, not as the mere embodi­ments of specialized functions.

Huxley’s prescription of re-humanizing our country and voluntarily choosing where we want to live and who we want to associate with in small enclaves is how many rural communities already function. We can either willingly choose this path peacefully, or we will be left with this as our only option after our modern world self-destructs during the violent cataclysm, following the crashing of our Ponzi scheme debt saturated economic system.

The American Empire is clearly in rapid decline and may not survive the trials and tribulations over the coming decade. The Fourth Turning is not a prophecy, but should be taken as a warning and call to action. Sitting this out and hoping for the best will not help achieve a positive outcome. Tragedy or triumph – the choices we make will matter. The climax of this Fourth Turning may be a few years off, but the battle for the soul of America begins on November 3.

“History offers no guarantees. Obviously, things could go horribly wrong – the possibilities ranging from a nuclear exchange to incurable plagues, from terrorist anarchy to high-tech dictatorship. We should not assume that Providence will always exempt our nation from the irreversible tragedies that have overtaken so many others: not just temporary hardship, but debasement and total ruin. Losing in the next Fourth Turning could mean something incomparably worse. It could mean a lasting defeat from which our national innocence – perhaps even our nation – might never recover.” – Strauss & Howe – The Fourth Turning

The corrupt establishment will do anything to suppress sites like the Burning Platform from revealing the truth. The corporate media does this by demonetizing sites like mine by blackballing the site from advertising revenue. If you get value from this site, please keep it running with a donation. 

Human Leadership Has Been Compromised

We have more power than we may think, all we need do is bring change, that must start within and then be that Shining Light!

Chris

Chris posted this 25 October 2020

My Friends,

A new Final Countdown Video:

WARNING: Regardless who wins anarchy and death follows!

http://www.majordamesnews.com/

http://www.majordamesnews.com/preppin...

http://www.majordamesnews.com/remote-...

http://www.majordamesnews.com/learn-r...

The Presidential election is right around the corner and businesses are beginning to close their doors in anticipation of the post-election rioting and chaos. This means you only have a few days to obtain the necessary supplies to get through. Many are not prepared and will be left fighting to get food and water, increasing the severity of the situation. These Riots could go on for weeks, even months in some areas. You must take action NOW! Your family's life may depend on it!

Not a lot of good news My Friends, Prepare now! "Chance favors the prepared mind!"

Best wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
Chris posted this 27 October 2020

My Friends,

The funniest presidential video I have ever seen:

In the NEWS: Biden 'Zombie' Clip Goes Viral As Trump Campaign Gambles On Unconventional Ads Into Election

With the 2020 election just days away, the Trump campaign is firing up the base with a pair of hilarious campaign ads - which are currently going viral.

On Sunday, Trump - no stranger to using memes and satire (often labeled 'manipulated media' by Silicon Valley technocrats) - put out a 15-second Halloween themed "How to Spot a Zombie" clip featuring Joe Biden doing various 'zombie' things, such as 'aggressive behavior' (snaps at reporter) and 'craves human flesh' (creeps on Sen. Chris Coons' (D-DE) daughter), and so on.

The clip has over one million views in 48 hours on YouTube and just under 600K on the "Team Trump" Twitter account.

And in a second campaign ad, this one just under 40 seconds, Trump can be seen throwing a MAGA hat at various people - hitting an Antifa protester in the balls, making Hillary Clinton trip, and finally smacking Joe Biden in the head.

The clip had over 300,000 views in two hours on Tuesday:

How long until it's removed for 'inciting violence'?

Very clever and very true! 

Also in the NEWS: Hunter Biden Confesses Partnership With China 'Spy Chief' -- Fumes After He And Joe Named As Criminal Witnesses: Audio

Demand JUSTICE! This is so bad!

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 04 November 2020

My Friends,

The US has 328.2 million people as of 2019's count.

My prediction: 350 Million Votes will be counted... Yes, MASSIVE Cheating will occur! That's how desperate they are! This US Election is definitely not Democratic, it is Capitalistic and Demonic, not Democratic at all! This is not a Vote, its a Grab! A Bank Robbery!

See: https://video.foxnews.com/v/5614615980001#sp=watch-live

Will they get away with this Bank Robbery? Will the Law and Justice prevail?

It makes me sick how Evil and how Corrupt the world really is! All of this Evil is at the top, the Elite, or so called Elite, are all so Corrupt!

Is this what you want:

Tearing up Historical Documents! Listen, this is what they are telling you:

What she said, it true, but not about Trump, its about them! Why would she "Demand" Biden not Concede? They have been caught before, cheating! They have done it already! Do you really think they wont do it again?

I HOPE, I Pray, Slow Biden does not win! He and his Family are under Federal Investigation for Crimes against Humanity!

Next Democrat Presidential Candidate is: Yogi Bear

We have been warned so many times throughout History:

More than 2,500 years ago, a legend first began to spread about a society of the past that enjoyed an abundance of natural resources, great military power, splendid building and engineering feats, and intellectual achievements far advanced over those of other lands. Called Atlantis, it was described as a continent-sized area with rich soil, plentiful pure water, abundant vegetation and animals, natural hot springs for health and vigor, and such mineral wealth that gold was inlaid in buildings and was among the precious metals and stones worn as jewelry. 

In Plato's account, the people of Atlantis eventually became corrupt and greedy, putting selfish pursuits above the greater good. They began invading other lands with the idea of world domination. Angered by these developments, Poseidon set about destroying the civilization, battering the continent with earthquakes and floods until Atlantis was swallowed up by the ocean.

Ref: Atlantis

I pray for Humanity! I pray Humanity makes the Right, Educated, Sensible and Logical Decisions! If we don't start getting Decisions Right, for the right reasons, then Humanity will have a very Bleak Future!

Chris

• Liked by
  • Vidura

My Friends,

Well, not a hard one to predict:

Fox News said it: "majority of the mail in ballots are Democratic", in other words, Biden. Why was he in such a large lead before the Election started? We all know now!

Found it, Google says no this didn't happen, its another attempted Internet wipe:

Former Vice President Joe Biden suffered from either a senior moment or a Freudian slip on Saturday, when he told Pod Save America host Dan Pfeiffer - a longtime Obama aide - that his campaign has assembled the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

"What’s your message to the folks who have not yet voted or do not yet have a plan to vote. And part two, for the 50 million Americans who’ve already voted, what can they do over the last ten days to help make sure that you’re the next President of the United States?" Pfeiffer asked Biden.

Biden returned word salad at first, saying "Well, first of all, you know, uh, what really rankles, uh, my opponent is I say that, uh, the thing that bothers him most is he’s not a patch on Barack’s jeans. I mean, you know Barack was one hell of a president, and I tell you what, man, what an honor it was — I think you guys believe it, too — to serve with him. I mean, incredible honor. And, uh, I’m not being solicitous. I really mean that. Um, he had more integrity in his little finger than most people have in their whole body and he had a backbone like a ramrod. Has one."

Then Biden touted his 'voter fraud' organization:

"Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together — and you’d [sic] guys, did it for our, the president Obama’s administration, before this — we have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re gonna challenge it, and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s gonna overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot."

Watch:

Ref: In Bizarre Freudian Slip, Biden Brags About Assembling "Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization In History"

Never forget this, yes he said this:

secondly we're in a situation where we
19:14
have put together
19:16
and you guys did it for our
19:18
administration the president obama's
19:20
administration
19:21
before this we have put together i think
19:24
the most
19:27
extensive and inclusive voter fraud
organization in the history of american
politics

The Transcript:

00:00
he's the first person to ever win three
00:02
presidential debates and
00:03
only two attempts please welcome
00:06
vice president joe biden thanks for
00:08
being here it's great to be with you
00:09
thank you
00:11
as uh as as leslie stahl said to donald
00:14
trump before he walked out on the
00:15
interview are you ready
00:16
for some tough questions you guys i know
00:20
wouldn't be easy i'd rather be on fox
00:22
they make it easier for me okay
00:25
wait do you see these fastballs coming
00:26
at you i know i'm happy to be with you
00:28
thanks for having me
thanks for having me uh i want to start
with
uh last night's debate um on that debate
stage and actually throughout this
campaign president trump has lobbed
false accusation after a false
00:40
accusation about your son hunter
00:42
for doing things that we know for a fact
00:45
that donald trump's
00:46
children have been doing profiting from
00:48
the presidency yet
00:49
both both last night and throughout this
00:51
campaign you have not brought up
00:53
his children's activities and i assume
00:55
that that's a specific decision i'm
00:56
curious why you've made it
00:58
it's a specific decision and i just
01:00
think it's crass
01:01
i mean uh i i just i've never thought
01:05
it was uh look i'm running against
01:08
donald trump not as children
01:11
and the american people want to hear
01:13
about
01:14
their families not about trump's family
01:17
or my family
01:18
although i'm very proud of my family i
01:20
don't there's i i think
01:23
but i just i just think it's it's just
01:25
not how it's raised
01:27
it's that basic it's donald trump so
also in the debate uh
trump seemed to think he had a kind of
gotcha moment there at the end when you
talked about transitioning away from oil
and fossil fuels
even though ending subsidies for those
01:40
industries is very popular and he really
01:42
wishes you'd say
01:43
you'd ban frank at fracking even though
01:45
you haven't at the same time you've set
01:47
these ambitious
01:48
climate goals as part of your plan and a
01:50
lot of polling shows that climate change
01:51
is the number one issue among young
01:53
people particularly among young people
01:55
deciding whether or not to vote what is
01:57
your message to those young people who
01:59
are passionate about this issue
02:01
but skeptical that they can count on you
02:03
or really any politician
02:05
to actually deliver and take this issue
02:07
with the urgency it demands
02:09
it's the number one issue facing
02:11
humanity
02:13
and it's the number one issue for me and
02:14
all the way back in the 80s i'm the
02:17
first person ever
02:19
ever to lay out the need for a
02:22
to deal with global warming and back in
02:25
those
02:25
and politifact said check it out it was
02:28
a game changer
02:29
and but it's just the way in which this
campaign had been run from the beginning
about me
in the primaries that just never got
traction
look climate change is the existential
02:41
threat to humanity
02:43
the existential threat to humanity
02:45
unchecked
02:46
it is going to actually bake this planet
02:49
not this is not hyperbole it's real and
02:52
we have a
02:53
moral obligation there's not many things
02:55
dan and i work together a long time
02:57
you don't hear me often invoke a moral
02:59
obligation
03:00
we have a moral obligation not just to
03:02
young people we have a moral obligation
03:04
to
03:04
everyone look what's happening right now
03:07
you just look around
03:08
the united states of america forests are
03:11
burning at a rate
03:12
larger than connecticut and rhode island
03:14
combined being lost
03:16
people are losing their homes their
03:18
lives in the middle of the country we're
03:20
in a situation where you have
03:22
100-year floods occurring every several
03:24
years wiping out
03:26
entire entire counties
03:29
and doing great damage and by the way as
dan you may remember
the first thing that brock and i were
told about when we took when we went
over to were
taking to the uh over to the uh
03:41
defense department they said the
03:42
greatest threat facing
03:44
the greatest security threat america
03:46
faces is climate change
03:48
because what's going to happen you can
03:49
see massive movements of populations
03:52
fighting over land fighting over the
03:55
ability to live
03:57
and it it is an existential threat and
04:00
so
04:00
i just think but also presents an
04:03
enormous
04:04
opportunity it's a bizarre you know
04:06
we're one of the few countries in the
04:08
world that's always been able to take
04:09
things that are
04:10
serious problems and turn them into
04:11
opportunities it's also the vehicle
04:14
by which we can not only save the planet
04:16
but we can generate such economic growth
04:19
and lead the world but we have two
04:21
problems
04:22
one we have an internal problem in the
04:24
united states what are we going to do
04:26
we make up we make up 15 of the problem
but we're in a position where the rest
of the 85 percent of the world's
responsible for the rest we can go
we can go net neutral in terms of carbon
tomorrow and we're still going to have
04:41
our shores flooded we're still going to
04:43
have these
04:43
terrific hurricanes the polar caps are
04:45
going to continue to melt we're going to
04:47
have
04:47
we're going to have hurricanes and
04:49
storms that will and they're going to
04:50
increase
04:51
and so we have to do two things we need
04:53
a president who can lead the world
04:56
that's why i was so deeply involved in
04:58
setting up the existence of
05:00
the paris climate accord as well as do
05:04
the things we have to do and can do
05:06
and the last point i'll make i'm happy
05:08
any detail you'd like me to but the last
05:10
point i'd make is that
05:12
you know the way we have to do this is
05:14
we you know
05:15
we cannot discount the concerns of
05:19
people what it means to their well-being
05:21
and not only
05:23
in the future and now but what about how
05:25
they make a living
05:26
that's why i'm the first person i'm
05:28
aware of that went to every major labor
union in the country
and got them to sign on to my climate
change plan
which is extensive we're going to get to
zero net emissions for
05:40
the production of electricity by 2035
05:44
and it's going to create millions of
05:46
jobs but we got to let people
05:48
we can't be cavalier about the impact
05:50
it's going to have on how we're going to
05:51
transition to do all this
05:53
but i just think it's a gigantic
05:55
opportunity a gigantic opportunity to
05:58
create
05:58
really good jobs what do you see as the
06:01
relationship you're going to have
06:02
so a lot of climate activists you have
06:05
said basically
06:06
we have to do everything we can to get
06:07
joe biden in office it's an existential
06:09
threat and then their plan is they're
06:10
going to put a ton of pressure on you
06:11
to make sure that you really deliver on
06:14
uh solutions around climate change what
06:16
do you expect to do i'm going to put
06:17
pressure on
06:18
them i'm going to put pressure on them
06:21
to live up to what they're this cause
06:23
they talk about
06:24
and it starts off with voting it starts
06:27
off with volunteering it starts off with
06:29
making sure
that they're organizing and they're
taking care to make sure
that people on the on the on the fence
line communities get taken care of
make sure the priorities are set so we
06:40
end up in a situation where
06:42
people who are hurt the most could help
06:44
the quickest you know
06:46
it's this is uh you know i i understand
06:50
uh the sense but
06:53
the fact is that look
06:57
the first thing we're gonna do is make
06:59
sure
07:00
that we use the ability we have
07:04
now and i will as president to do away
07:07
with a hundred changes in
07:09
in in executive order as he is and he's
07:12
put forward to do everything from allow
07:14
more methane to
07:15
seep into the into the atmosphere allow
07:18
to pollute rivers a whole range of
07:20
things we can do that very very quickly
07:22
but it's also going to require us to
07:24
make sure that
07:25
we deal with what we have to do now
07:29
for example we should you know as you
guys know because you both worked in
administrations
that the president united states has
control over a 600 billion dollars
07:40
in signing federal contracts
07:44
everything from one of the largest auto
07:46
fleets and trucking fleets in the world
07:48
to infrastructure when as as
07:51
daniel remember when the president asked
07:53
me to handle
07:55
make sure we got the recovery act and
07:57
800 billion dollars was going to be
07:59
distributed to keep us from going into a
08:00
depression
08:02
he gave me the authority to run that
08:04
from beginning to end
08:05
and what we did was we were able to
08:07
invest in bringing down
08:09
the cost of renewable energy to compete
08:12
with
08:13
coal gas and oil and so now you see
08:16
what's happening
08:17
it's becoming a faded complete no one's
08:19
going to build another
08:21
oil or gas-fired electric plant they're
08:24
going to build
08:24
one that is fired by renewable energy
08:28
we have to invest billions of dollars in
making sure that we're able to transmit
over our lines you may remember
dan when we sat in that of those office
buildings in the
between the interregnum period there and
08:40
we thought we could just make sure we
08:42
could
08:42
transfer this through this renewable
08:44
energy across the country at all
08:46
remember we had that big map
08:48
up and we showed all the all the high
08:50
tension wires were going to go
08:52
well smart grade that's right exactly
08:54
right
08:55
but what happened what happened was not
08:57
in my neighborhood
08:58
people didn't want to have a high
09:00
tension wires in their neighborhood so
09:02
what we're going to do and what's
09:04
happening now and working on this for
09:06
three years
09:07
you have a lot of folks in silicon
09:09
valley and other places doing research
09:11
on battery technology
09:12
so now we're going to be able to store
09:14
for example
09:15
they can have a battery about as wide as
09:18
my
09:19
the the width of my arms and about this
09:21
thick
09:22
that if you have solar power in your
09:24
home you and the sun doesn't shine for a
09:26
week
09:27
that battery will store it you're going
09:28
to be able to have all the energy you
need in the meantime
we're going to provide 550 000 charging
stations for real
on the new infrastructure green
infrastructure we're going to be
building
we're going to own the electric
09:41
automobile market we're going to create
09:43
a million jobs in doing that
09:44
these aren't this is not hyperbole these
09:46
are things that have been run through by
09:48
economists and wall street and
09:50
and also by people who are in in in
09:54
in the thought community the people who
09:56
are running these major institutions
09:58
and so there's so much we can do and we
10:00
can create
10:01
a clean environment we can also grow the
10:04
economy
10:04
and get people good wages the fastest
10:07
growing industries
10:08
are solar and wind solar and wind
10:11
and they're not paying 15 bucks an hour
10:13
they're paying prevailing wage
10:15
every single contract the president gave
10:17
me the authority to let
10:19
when we were running the recovery act
10:21
every single one
10:22
paid prevailing wage that's 45 to 50
10:25
bucks an hour
10:26
plus benefits and so that's how we're
10:28
going to grow this economy
you know in the debate stage and frankly
throughout this whole campaign there's
been
sort of a mystery uh every time donald
trump's been asked about a second term
agenda he has
failed to answer that question with any
detail and
10:41
but in just the last hour here the
10:44
republican party tweeted out
10:46
his second term agenda so i'm going to
10:47
read that to you uh i'd be happy to hear
10:49
it
10:50
yes item number one establish a
10:54
permanent man presence on the moon
10:56
item number two send the first manned
10:59
mission
11:00
to mars item number three build the
11:02
world's greatest infrastructure system
11:04
and item number four establish national
11:06
high-speed wireless internet network now
11:09
i will not ask you to respond to that
11:11
absurdity if you do not want to
11:13
but what would sort of be your version
11:15
of that tweet what is what are the three
11:17
or four
11:17
things that are at the top of joe
11:19
biden's first term agenda
11:21
get control of the virus
11:25
get control of coronavirus without that
11:29
nothing else is going to work very well
number one number two
invest in the community in real
infrastructure he's been promising to
11:40
invest in infrastructure
11:42
in 17 18 19 20
11:45
he hasn't done a single solitary thing
11:49
so we're going to invest in generating
11:51
economic growth in the united states by
11:54
making it and buying it from buying an
11:57
american
11:58
made in america he is exporting jobs
12:01
overseas
12:02
the first thing we're going to have to
12:03
do is to in order to compete
12:05
internationally
12:07
is we're going to have to compete we
12:08
used to have we used to invest
12:10
a little over 2.6 percent of our gdp
12:14
in in research and science it's now down
12:16
to 0.6
12:18
we're going to invest in science and
12:19
technology we're going to make sure that
12:22
work
12:22
we can compete with the rest of the
12:24
world and lead the rest of the world
12:26
we have the greatest institute look
12:28
everybody we we have more great research
universities united states of america
than every other research university in
the entire rest of the world combined
and the good news is the people own them
12:42
they are not private institutions
12:46
los alasmos is owned by a university it
12:49
is a universe the people
12:50
own these systems and we
12:53
so underestimate that's where every
12:56
major breakthrough has come out
12:58
in the last 25 years and we're going to
13:00
invest in those
13:01
we're going to continue to invest in the
13:03
research and development
13:05
and it's going to go from making sure we
13:07
have
13:08
access to know how we're going to
13:10
generate economic growth
13:12
through infrastructure that's green as
13:14
well as we're going to invest 5 billion
13:16
dollars a year
13:17
in cancer research we're going to cure
13:19
cancer
13:20
mark my words we're in a situation where
13:23
as you know i ran the moon shot for the
13:25
president
13:26
and what happened was we found
13:28
significant breakthroughs everybody in
the past
walked by the mirror and looked in the
mirror and saw
a a nobel prize about to be won great
scientists but they didn't share much
information
13:40
they virtually didn't share any
13:41
information well that's all
13:43
changing now it's changing drastically
13:46
and we're going to have to invest in
13:48
dealing with the things that affect
13:50
the mental physical and and
13:52
environmental health of the country
13:54
and we can do that for example if we
13:56
don't do something about dealings with
13:58
with alzheimer's
14:00
every single bed hospital bed in america
14:03
within the next 20 years will be
14:05
occupied by an alzheimer's patient
14:07
and no insurance company is going to
14:08
invest the kind of money needed to deal
14:10
with it
14:11
we can do that we can do the same thing
14:14
with other
14:15
diseases like diabetes we can do it with
14:18
regard to a whole range of issues
14:20
so it's not just making sure we deal
14:24
with the physical environment which is
14:26
critical and investing in the
14:27
technologies for example
14:29
we're gonna one of the things i laid out
and i know it's boring as hell but it's
consequential i laid out a farm policy a
farm f-a-r-m
that allows us to drastically increase
14:42
the amount of acreage able to set aside
14:44
so we pay
14:45
farmers for putting their their land in
14:48
a land bank
14:49
and planting deep-rooted plants you say
14:52
what's that about it's about carbon
14:53
capture
14:54
put this in perspective we right now
14:57
they're
14:58
burning the amazon the amazon absorbs
15:01
more more carbon from the air
15:04
into the ground and the roots of trees
15:07
and and vegetation
15:08
than is put into the air by the entire
15:11
united states of america
15:13
every single day and what are we doing
15:17
we're letting it burn we're not doing
15:19
much at all
15:20
organizing the rest of the world to go
15:21
to the brazilians and say we're going to
15:23
pay you collectively the following
15:26
multi-billion dollars to go into a
15:28
different direction if you don't you're
15:29
going to pay an economic price for doing
it
well right now we can have the first net
zero industry in america carbon emission
can be agriculture for example i know
15:40
this is boring stuff but you think about
15:42
what it can do
15:43
look all of the methane that is going
15:46
into the air because of
15:47
cow manure and because of pig manure and
15:50
because of
15:51
chickens you know we we we have a four
15:53
billion dollar industry
15:55
on the east coast of the state of
15:56
delaware i mean the east coast of the
15:57
united states and the delmarva peninsula
16:00
well guess what the chicken manure has
16:02
been polluting the estuaries in the
16:04
chesapeake bay
16:05
we know now how to take the methane out
16:08
of the manure
16:09
turn it into pellets and make it re
16:11
reusable
16:13
fertilizer and take the methane and
16:15
store it in other ways and it creates
16:17
jobs in the process of doing it but we
16:20
you know when you try to talk about
16:22
things other than the kids who are
16:23
really deeply into the environmental
16:25
stuff
16:25
it kind of glazes over so there's so
16:28
many things we can do in the process
we can generate we can generate economic
growth in rural america
let alone what we're going to be able to
do relative to the other changes we can
make with regard to the environment
16:40
for example well i won't go on i'm i'm
16:42
sorry but i get a little excited about
16:44
it because
16:45
it's such an opportunity and by the way
16:48
that's why we have to the first thing
16:50
i'm going to do is rejoin the paris
16:52
climate accord
16:53
because without us nobody runs it
16:57
nobody steps up no one has the moral
16:59
authority to do it
17:01
and i'll conclude by saying the thing
17:02
that bothers me most about donald trump
17:05
is he has so fundamentally damaged
17:09
the moral authority we have we are the
17:11
most powerful military in the history of
17:12
the world
17:14
we not only lead by the example of our
17:16
power but the power of our example
17:19
and our example we're setting around the
17:20
world is devastatingly negative
17:23
to our own security interests and the
17:25
world's overall interest
17:27
more than everyone no i apologize you
17:29
didn't give me no no no
no i'm i'm interested i'm very
interested look
trump thinks we should go to the moon
you want to sive climb solve climate
change i think that that's a good
that's a good good distinction one final
17:40
question for you mr vice president
17:42
this interview is gonna come out
17:44
tomorrow which is early vote
17:46
day and so i'm gonna ask you i'm gonna
17:47
ask you a two-part question which is
17:49
what i think president obama used to
17:50
call pulling a chuck todd
17:51
[Laughter]
17:54
part one what's your message to the
17:56
folks who have not yet voted or do not
17:58
yet have a plan to vote in part two
18:00
for the folks who have already the 50
18:02
million americans who've already voted
18:04
what can they do over the last 10 days
18:06
to help make sure that you're the next
18:07
president states
18:08
well first of all you know uh what
18:11
really rankles uh
18:12
my opponent as i say that the thing that
18:15
bothers the most is he's not a patch on
18:17
barack's genes
18:20
barack was one hell of a president and
18:22
i'll tell you what man and what an honor
18:23
it was i think you guys
18:25
believe it too to serve with him i mean
18:27
incredible honor
18:29
and i'm not being solicitous i really
mean that
um he had more integrity his little
finger than most people have in their
whole body and he had a backbone like a
ramrod
has one but one of the things that i
18:41
think is most
18:42
important is and those who haven't voted
18:45
yet
18:45
first of all go to iwillvote.com
18:50
to make a plan exactly
18:53
how you're going to vote where you're
18:55
going to vote
18:56
when you're going to vote because it can
18:59
get complicated
19:00
because the republicans are doing
19:02
everything they can to make it
19:04
harder for people to vote particularly
19:07
people of color
19:08
to vote so go to iwillvote.com
19:11
secondly we're in a situation where we
19:14
have put together
19:16
and you guys did it for our
19:18
administration the president obama's
19:20
administration
19:21
before this we have put together i think
19:24
the most
19:27
extensive and inclusive voter fraud
organization in the history of american
politics
what the president is trying to do is
discourage people from voting by
19:40
implying that their vote won't be
19:41
counted
19:42
it can't be counted we're going to
19:44
challenge it and all these things
19:46
if enough people vote it's going to
19:48
overwhelm the system you see what's
19:50
happening now you guys know it as well
19:51
as i do you see the long
19:53
long lines and early voting you see
19:56
the millions of people have already cast
19:58
a ballot
19:59
and so don't be intimidated if
20:03
in fact you have any any problem
20:06
go to and i don't have the number but
20:08
it's 833
20:10
dem vote the letters d-e-m-v-o-t-e
20:14
call that number we have over a thousand
20:17
lawyers over a thousand will answer the
20:20
phone if
20:20
you think there's any challenge to your
20:22
voting go to 833
20:25
dem vote dial those letters on your
20:28
phone
20:29
that will get you the assistance that we
have already put in place
thirdly for those who've already voted
it's not enough with god love you it's
not enough that you voted
20:40
you got to go out and get your friends
20:42
you got to go out and get your family
20:44
you got to go out and get people there's
20:46
so many people like the old days when we
20:48
used to
20:49
it used to be a lot easier there's so
20:50
many people when you even
20:52
were able to knock on doors and know mrs
20:54
smith didn't have a vehicle
20:56
that you drive her to the pole or you
20:58
the poles you make sure that you get
21:00
your friends your family because look
21:02
you know as john lewis said before he
21:05
passed away
21:06
it's really you have a sacred right and
21:08
it's a sacred obligation to vote
21:11
particularly young people you're the
21:13
ones who
21:14
if 18 to 24 year old 25 years old vote
21:18
in the same percentage
21:19
that the rest of the population voted in
21:22
in 2016.
21:24
we know what happened we would have had
21:27
5.2 million more people voting
you can own the election you can own the
outcome
it really really really really really
matters
and make the case to your friends make
21:41
your case of friends that
21:42
they can't complain if they don't vote
21:45
and it's going to be counted
21:46
it's going to be counted and because i
21:49
think the american people are going to
21:51
show up then in such large numbers
21:53
there's going to be no way to avoid the
21:56
outcome
21:57
and look what he's done from the
21:58
beginning done everything to try to
22:00
discourage you
22:01
saying he's not sure he'll accept the
22:02
results he's not sure what he'll do
22:04
i guarantee you he'll accept the results
22:07
and he'll be out
22:08
and there's no one going to stick with
22:11
him you know uh you know he has he's the
22:13
only president i know that
22:15
six of his generals who've worked
22:16
directly for him said he's unfit to be
22:18
president
22:19
commander-in-chief so i'm not worried
22:21
about any any
22:22
coup here you know i'm not that he's
22:24
saying there's going to be a coup but
22:25
it's true
22:26
think about everything's been said when
22:28
i said about three months ago i think
he's gonna
he's gonna suggest he may not step down
he may not accept the outcome the vote
people said ah
there goes biden what'd he do two weeks
later
it's all designed to try to keep people
22:42
from voting
22:43
so those who have voted you know
22:46
how long it took you how you did it what
22:48
you did
22:49
go to particularly if you have you know
22:53
grandparents or older folks in your
22:54
neighborhood you know and they have a
22:56
they have an absentee ballot
22:58
show them it matters how they fill it
23:00
out it's complicated some of it
23:02
they haven't made it easier for people
23:04
in many states
23:06
and by the way that's why we challenged
23:08
it may it may not hold up
23:10
in pennsylvania if the supreme court
23:12
were to change it but now
23:14
they've allowed the county of as post
23:15
markets can be counted for
23:17
all the way for the next several days
23:19
which it should be
23:20
well you have in texas the governor
23:22
having these drop boxes
23:24
one in the county some of the counties
23:26
are as big as my state almost
23:28
literally and the idea there's one drop
box
and so we're going to be we're going to
have enough people out there policing it
watching it making sure do not be
23:40
intimidated but go out and help those
23:43
who you know
23:44
are going to have physically physical
23:46
the difficulty getting the polling place
23:48
or may need help on how to get done what
23:51
they need to get done to vote
23:55
iwillvote.com will tell you exactly
23:57
where you can vote where you live what
23:59
circumstances are available to you
24:01
and vote early vote early
24:04
but i and i by the way i particularly at
24:07
one of the things we did
24:08
you know you guys generation has stepped
24:11
up
24:12
one of the things you may recall that i
24:14
started arguing for
24:15
is the need for significantly more young
24:18
poll workers
24:19
well thousands of you have showed up
24:22
thousands of you have showed up
24:24
because of covert older people who
24:26
traditionally
24:27
are the poll watchers and make sure
24:28
everything's course squared away
they're afraid to show up because
they're dying or they're getting covered
many of them
they're worried about it they've seen
what's happened to their friends and so
what's happening is this election is a
24:41
generational election
24:43
this is this is this generation's
24:45
opportunity
24:46
not a joke to take back our democracy
24:50
it literally literally my word is
24:53
abiding is at stake
24:54
our democracy is at stake and you know
24:57
we all i
24:58
and i have to admit to you you know i
25:01
always heard that
25:02
i was a history and political science
25:04
major in college i've been involved in
25:06
public life
25:07
my whole adult life but i never really
25:10
believed it that it was really you know
25:12
every generation has to earn it
25:15
well guess what it's in jeopardy man
25:18
it's in jeopardy do not be intimidated
25:21
do not be intimidated and whether you
25:24
vote for me or against me
25:26
vote vote vote
there's not a single thing we can't do
when the american people stand together
and that's not hyperbole i mean it
there's nothing nothing beyond our
capability
on that note vice president joe biden
25:42
thank you so much for your time good
25:43
luck
25:44
in the last 10 days let's go win this
25:47
thing
25:47
i'm going to give it hell thank you very
25:50
much by the way you guys have such an
25:51
enormous
25:52
following not only with my children my
25:55
grown children but my
25:57
five grandchildren who range in age from
26:00
27 to uh to 14. or no that's not true
26:04
16. she'd be very upset
26:06
i said 14. but all kids aside you you
26:10
you really
26:11
you're really reaching out and and and
26:14
uh you touch people because you talk
26:18
you know you talk plainly to people
26:22
and it matters it really matters anyway
26:25
thanks looking forward to seeing you
26:27
guys in person yeah thank you thank you
26:29
thank you very much
26:50
you

Why do so many Crooks seem to climb to the top? Why do Crooks get to the top?

Best wishes,

Chris

My Friends,

These days are going to be Historically Important!

President Donald Trump is a Genius, by not lifting a finger, he has EXPOSED the Democrats Voter Fraud Racket for what it is!

Who do you think is the clear winner:

OR THIS:

THE END for the Democrats

The Internet is alight this morning with more and more evidence of Fraudulent Activities on the Biden Camp!

News Articles by the dozens, already, here is one: 'Surprise Ballot Dumps' Behind Lead Changes; Arizona 'Sharpie' Malarkey Comes Into Focus

Update 1250ET: President Trump's campaign manager Bill Stepien has issued a statement confirming they will demand a recount in Wisconsin:

"Despite ridiculous public polling used as a voter suppression tactic, Wisconsin has been a razor thin race as we always knew that it would be. There have been reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results. The President is well within the threshold to request a recount and we will immediately do so."

Mark Levin is enraged by what is occurring right in front of our eyes...

1. I thought about waiting until my radio show to state this, but it must be said now:

All night and this morning, the media are playing with the electoral map and their declarations of who won what states, and in virtually every case it assists the Biden campaign.

2. North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska should all be called now for President Trump.  There was no legitimate reason to call Arizona early for Biden with so much of the vote out.  There was no reason to sit on Florida and Ohio for hours when those outcomes were quite clear.

3. The purpose is to make it appear that the President is not close to the 270 electoral vote number to win the presidency and to make it appear that the President was never going to be re-elected.

4. And you can see all the delays through the night and beyond, waiting for mail-in votes -- Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc.  This is followed by commentators telling us that there's nothing unusual about all of this.  Delays in counting votes happens all the time

5. Really, we've experienced this before?  In all these states?  Nonsense.  Meanwhile, the Democrats have been litigating in states for months to change existing election laws to help Biden and the Democrats.

6. They set in place the mail-in voting chaos, some states literally a few months ago.

This will not end well, or peacefully, unless full transparency is granted.

Update 1207ET: In subsequent tweets, President Trump wrote "They are finding Biden votes all over the place — in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So bad for our Country!," adding "They are working hard to make up 500,000 vote advantage in Pennsylvania disappear — ASAP. Likewise, Michigan and others!"

You wont believe this:

Ref: They gave Trump voters sharpies

Twitter is Censoring many hundreds of Tweets! People are being suppressed all over the show!

Ref: Anyone else experiencing abnormalities with Twitter tonight? Rt this

This is one of the last Nails in the Coffin of the Brain Dead Elite!

Again, in the news: 'Purple Rain' - Polls Were "Hilariously, Tragically Wrong"

It is falling apart for them: Blue Wave Crashes: Democrats' Hopes For Senate Majority Fizzle; House Margin Eroded

In the News: Trump Assembling 'All-Star' Legal Team To Challenge Elections In Close States: Report

With tempers flaring over mysterious overnight 'ballot dumps' and questionable pro-Biden rulings leading up to Tuesday's election, President Trump's campaign on Wednesday began assembling an all-star legal team to mount challenges in key states, beginning with a Court of Claims lawsuit in Michigan, according to Just the News' John Solomon.

Trump attorney Jay Sekulow

The team will include Trump attorneys Jay Sekulow and Rudy Giuliani, along with former Florida AG Pam Bondi. Michael Flynn attorney Sidney Powell may also be called upon, according to officials.

"As votes in Michigan continue to be counted, the presidential race in the state remains extremely tight as we always knew it would be. President Trump’s campaign has not been provided with meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law," said Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien, after the legal team filed an action in the Court of Claims seeking to halt vote counting until irregularities are addressed.

"We have filed suit today in the Michigan Court of Claims to halt counting until meaningful access has been granted. We also demand to review those ballots which were opened and counted while we did not have meaningful access. President Trump is committed to ensuring that all legal votes are counted in Michigan and everywhere else."

Giuliani, meanwhile, is heading to Pennsylvania to get eyes on the counting situation.

Any deviation in the Voter Distribution Curve is evidence of Voter Fraud! They are DOOMED Now!

This is the start of the END for the Democrats! They are just to dumb to realise how little time they have left! NOW, the whole world can see their Shenanigan's and they will not getaway with this!

They, very soon, will be permanent attendees to their very own little groupy party at Gitmo Detention Center for a very long time!

Best wishes,

Chris

My Friends,

How is this, from Twitter:

Ref: DJT Tweet

Who does Twitter consider Official Sources?

Ref: Twitter Official Sources

Yes, this is more than Criminal! Twitter is telling you, the Official Sources are:

• ABC
  • NBC News
  • USA Today
  • Reuters

I send my voice out to all people, Please Wake up to this if you have not already! This is Criminal! It is Un-Just! We are fighting the Fight of our lives! We are in End Times, we are dealing Evil Forces that is trying to bring Humanity to its Knees! They do not, and never have, had your best interests in mind!

The department reported almost 1.1 million mail ballots were counted statewide, with:

• 77% for Biden
  • and 22% for Trump.

By contrast, there were 3.9 million votes cast on Election Day, with:

• 66% for Trump
  • and 33% for Biden.

Ref: Biden Launches Presidential 'Transition Team', Trump Asks SCOTUS To Intervene

Isn't it amazing how the Mail in Ballot numbers above, match, almost perfectly, the Polls provided to the Public Aug 12 2020:

The Democrats END Democracy

The Democracy is GONE! We are on the Precipice of Turmoil and Anarchy! Lawlessness and Corruption! Will you stand for this?

Bearing witness to this Outright Corruption, makes me so MAD!

The Great Awakening is occurring NOW, don't be the last person on the Planet to wake up to this Corruption! 

Maybe, just maybe, Trump did not do enough to protect against Voter Fraud when he was President? "Trust the Plan", well it appears now, "The Plan" is coming apart at the seems! I still hold hope, I hope the Masses can see the light! Bring forth the Change we so desperately need!

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 05 November 2020

My Friends,

Dirty, Dirty, Dirty:

My prediction is becoming a reality:

Seven Milwaukee wards report more 2020 presidential votes than registered voters; Biden nets 146K votes in city

Lancaster, PA had 43,000 MORE mail-in ballots than they had requested That doesn’t seem sketch at all

Ref: Q Research

How DUMB can these people be? OMG what Dumb Dumbs!

And the Riots start:

WOW massive numbers pushing back! The Deep State are Deeply Hated and they will pay the greatest price for their Dirty Deeds this time around!

Best wishes,

Chris

thaelin posted this 05 November 2020

Thanks Chris, truth spoken. So much fraud that I feel it will never be fixed. We as a race should start looking behind the scenes to see who is really causing all the grief, then we will see the real threat.

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 16 November 2020

My Friends,

We live in Dire Times!

In the News: Trump COVID Adviser: "The Only Way This Stops Is If People Rise Up"

Dr. Scott Atlas, a leading member of President Trump’s coronavirus task force, announced Sunday that “The only way this stops is if people rise up.”

Atlas was responding to the decree of a new lockdown by Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Atlas encouraged people of Michigan to “rise up”, and added “You get what you accept. #FreedomMatters #StepUp”:

Leftists immediately accused the doctor of encouraging violence, and ‘endangering’ Whitmer’s life:

Atlas clarified that he never endorsed violence of any sort:

The Time is NOW My Friends! We are only going to get one Chance at this:

PLEASE take a minute to watch this:

Credit: TRUMP - SILENT RUNNING by Justin Bellucci - Removed by youtube undecided

We MUST, Organise and Mobilise! EVIL Must be defeated!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • alt2p
thaelin posted this 17 November 2020

Hi Chris:

It is a know fact that we have been in a place to end the use of fossil fuels for a long time. So many inventions to do so have been killed so as to keep up the profit margins for the share holders. The knowledge of said items is large. So many ways we could progress have been silenced for "reasons of national security" that it makes me sick. It will only take one FE device hitting the free world to make a irreversible change for the better. The economies just have to adapt to it for it to work. But that means a shift in the balance of power and that will not be easily brought forth.

We will still win in the end as one person will not be willing to sell out humanity for worthless paper. Be the change you wish! Ghandi

• Liked by
  • Wistiti
  • Chris
Chris posted this 17 November 2020

Hi Thaelin,

I agree My Friend! We are working hard for money, so we can live, in point of fact, money is Worthless Dross, we were warned:

We MUST move forward and Clean House!

I have given the Device you seek, it is here: Chris's Non-Inductive Coil Experiment, already replicated by many Members here, Successfully by most.

I desperately wish others would pick this up and Learn it as Wistiti and Others have, Scale Matters!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 22 November 2020

My Friends,

As we have covered many times, things get worse and worse!

In the News: Growing Food Bank Lines Across America Signal Economic Crisis Far From Over

Millions of Americans face food and housing insecurity this holiday season. The unemployment rate stands around 6.9%, with more than ten million folks still out of work. Permanent job loss continues to soar, now about 3.8 million, as a double-dip recession becomes increasingly likely by year-end. 

We recently pointed out that food bank lines continue to increase across the country as the virus-induced downturn continues to inflict financial devastation on the working poor. 

Last weekend, the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) handed out more than 600,000 pounds of food to 25,000 hungry people - one of the largest-ever food giveaways, explained NTFB officials. 

The Daily Mail has compiled a list of food banks across the country reporting a surge in demand ahead of the holidays next week. 

On Friday, US military personnel handed out food in a "massive food drive" at a food bank in Arlington, Texas. 

Hundreds of cars were seen at the event organized by Tarrant Area Food Bank. It was described as the "largest food drive" in their history. 

Here's a woman rummaging through a food bank set up inside a church in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. 

A food bank in Fort Washington, Maryland, handing out care packages to hungry people. 

Volunteers at a food bank in Los Angeles distributed 1,500 meals on Friday. 

People entering a drive-thru food bank in Montgomery, Alabama. 

In New York City, a food bank is handing out care packages to hungry folks as the city continues to deal with depressionary unemployment amid a Covid winter. 

On Saturday, hundreds of cars were lined up for a food bank distribution in North Jersey. 

A Twitter user records huge lines outside one food bank. No location was given. 

A Milwaukee food bank this morning has a traffic jam of hungry people waiting for care packages. 

Nationwide, food bank lines are surging ahead of the holiday season. 

This all comes as the Covid winter begins, and the economic recovery is faltering. JPMorgan warned Friday that a dark winter is ahead.

Citi econ surprise index clearly shows the recovery is stalling. 

JPM chief economist Michael Feroli, who writes that while the economy powered through the July coronavirus wave, "at that time the reopening of the economy provided a powerful tailwind to growth. The economy no longer has that tailwind; instead it now faces the headwind of increasing restrictions on activity." Meanwhile, "the holiday season—from Thanksgiving through New Year's—threatens a further increase in cases. This winter will be grim, and we believe the economy will contract again in 1Q, albeit at "only" a 1.0% annualized rate."

In other words, the double-dip is about to hit.

So what about the "V-shaped" recovery?? 

Internet searches for "food bank" jump this past week. 

"Food bank near me" also surges. 

Remind you of anything? 

And for those wondering if the virus-induced downturn in the economy is over - well - you might want to listen to SoftBank CEO Masa Son's latest warning about an imminent economic crash. 

I have said before, go, into some local bush and plant some potatoes and sweet potatoes, let them grow, at least then you will have something!

Please Everyone, Prepare NOW! Its really bad!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 23 November 2020

My Friends,

This is AWFULL! In the News: 14 Million People Will Lose Their Unemployment Benefits, 30 Million At Risk Of Eviction On January 1

While markets remain on edge over the sudden tension between the Treasury and the Fed, following Mnuchin's surprise notice to Powell that the Treasury would let 8 of the key 13(3) "emergency" programs currently in place (including the critical for the bond market Corporate Credit facilities, PMCCF and SMCCF) at the Fed expire on Dec 31...

... which also threatens the continuation of Helicopter Money into 2021 as the only reason the Fed has been able to monetize all US issuance this year while sending stocks soaring has been the close cooperation between the Fed and Treasury, another, more important "expiration" will take place on Dec 31, and will likely have far more profound consequences for the broader US population.

Here's why: on Dec 31 is when many of the key provisions in the CARES Act are set to expire if there is no action from Congress. All else equal, some 12 million American will likely lose access to their Emergency unemployment benefits activated in the aftermath of the covid pandemic, which alone could be a drag of up to 1.5% to growth in 1Q according to Bank of America. Additionally, the concurrent expiration of eviction moratorium, mortgage forbearance programs, and suspension of student loan payments could all be headwinds early next year, creating further obstacles.

The CARES Act expanded unemployment insurance eligibility and duration during the pandemic. Of this, the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program was the largest component, giving unemployment benefits to workers who are normally ineligible for regular state UI programs such as contract and self-employed workers. The PUA gave these workers 39 weeks of unemployment benefits. Meanwhile the Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program provided 13 additional weeks of benefits to those that exhausted regular state UI benefits. These programs will expire on December 26th.

According to the latest DOL data, there are currently over 21 million unemployed workers receiving UI benefits of which 13.6 million are enrolled in either PUA or PEUC; these are shown in red and green in the chart below.

According to analysts at the Century Foundation, roughly 12 million workers enrolled in PUA or PEUC will see their UI benefits cut off at year-end, and based on BofA calculations, this would roughly translate into an income shortfall of $39BN in 1Q if these workers are unable to find work or alternative income support. BofA also calculates that based on its work on fiscal multipliers, income loss of $39BN would translate into a 1.2% hit to growth on an annualized basis in 1Q 2021.

Beyond the direct hit to those losing their benefits at year-end, many that are currently on regular state UI programs will exhaust their eligibility and be left without a safety net. A back of the envelope calculation suggests an additional 2.4MM  workers who are currently on regular UI benefits will exhaust all available UI resources by 1Q of next year, which would amount to roughly an $8BN income loss or a drag of 0.3% to growth.

In total, some 14.4 million workers will lose their unemployment benefits on Dec 31, resulting in a total hit to the economy of almost $50BN, and without any additional UI support, BofA estimates the income loss could be a drag of up to 1.5% to growth in 1Q 2021. It gets worse as there could be a second mini-cliff in 2Q if there is no additional stimulus as workers on extended UI benefits in select states exhaust their aid.

Bills also come due

The CARES Act also provided some temporary payment relief: it prohibited landlords with federal guaranteed mortgages from evicting tenants until December 31st. According to a survey run by the Urban Institute, 1/3rd of landlords reported not being paid rent in full in September. This implies roughly 30 million renter households will be at risk of eviction once the moratorium expires. As BofA adds, homeowners with federally guaranteed mortgages could request loan forbearance up until December 31st, while those who requested and received forbearances prior to the deadline would be able to delay mortgage payments up to a year. Separately, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association, loans in forbearance stood at 5.7% in the week ending November 15, which roughly translates to 2.7 million homeowners in some sort of forbearance plans.

While it's difficult to quantify the growth impact from these provisions expiring, BofA expects it to have a meaningful impact if consumers are unable to keep current on their debt. According to a study done by Collison and Reed (2018), the value of avoiding an eviction is approximately $8,000 per household. Meanwhile, studies on foreclosures showed that foreclosure-related sales had prices about 27% lower than comparable properties and each foreclosure lowered the selling price of nearby non-foreclosure properties by 1%.

In short, the Dec 31 expiration date means that immediately thereafter, there will be a nontrivial risk that many households will be unable to pay their debts. The latest Household Pulse Survey from the Census Bureau shows that close to 30% of renters and roughly 12% of homeowners with mortgages have slight-to-no confidence that they will be able to make next month's payment.

Last, consumers with student debt will have to resume payments in January. According to a study done by the NY Fed, the payment freeze during the pandemic saved borrowers roughly $7BN per month. All told, with various moratoria ending, debt payments coming due could be a major headwind for the economy at the start of next year.

No safety net.

What is most concerning about the expiration of various CARES programs is that starting Jan 1, the economy will be operating without a safety net. However, according to BofA, this is likely to be short-lived, as Congress and the new Biden administration are expected to strike a deal on a new stimulus package of $500bn-$1tn shortly after the inauguration (Goldman however recently cuts its estimate to just $700BN). And while any new package should be able to offset the drag and boost growth by 2.5% in 2021 (per BofA estimates), any delays and snags could lead to a second major economic hit to the US economy. Already JPMorgan expects a "doube-dipping" 1% drop in Q1 GDP, a decline which will only get worse should the various government subsidies not be extended in early 2021.

Oh My! This is such a desperate time! Children Homeless, Parents not knowing what to do!

This breaks my Heart! I wish: "We The People" could do better than this, I mean really, Our Leaders are ALL Letting us DOWN! We have Criminals at the top, only lining their OWN POCKETS! 

We have Energy Answers My Friends, learn now, before its too late. Please!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Augenblick
Atti posted this 25 November 2020

It starts......

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55039662

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/qantas-ceo-alan-joyce-says-proof-of-covid19-vaccination-will-be-a-condition-of-international-air-travel/news-story/410d37274bcdbd7adf60db6ca4112a8d

Chris posted this 25 November 2020

My Friends,

Yes Atti is right, what they, only weeks ago, told us was not true, is now true! The Propaganda Machine has done its job and some have been victim to it, sadly!

I will NEVER fly Qantas EVER Again! I swear it! They have Doomed Their own Future!

A Message I recommend you read and follow:

Ref: John F Kennedy

Do not be afraid! Stand and be strong, we are a very powerful Species if we stand together for the Right Things!

I also recommend reading and following the Q Drops if you have not already: Here

Ref: Q Post - The First Marker

The First Marker was November the 3rd, US Election Day!

Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), and other MI Departments are involved in this operation. Some, big news, massive News, coming!

In the coming days and weeks, even months, anything could happen! Anything! EMP Attack, Internet Shut Down, anything! So, Prepare, Water, 1 Week minimum! Food, a week at minimum!

X22 Report is good to follow for information, others like: General FlynnPraying Medic, CJTruth, Major Patriot, and of course the Trump Legal Team: Sydney PowellJenna Ellis, Lyn WoodRudy W. Giuliani and many more...

Anything could happen! Make sure you are prepared! At least, do the best you can. Possibly Banking Systems may be Shutdown, who knows?

Remember: We have Good Guys and Bad Guys, this is Global, not just one Country! All Countries are affected to some degree! Some worse, some not so bad! We are in this Together!

You all have the knowledge, share it, work with your Kin and help each other. I cant be here forever! You have what you need, so work in groups and pass along your knowledge.

Where We Go 1, We Go All: WWG1WGA

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 25 November 2020

My Friends,

In the News: Hungarian Prime Minister: ‘Soros Is One of the Most Corrupt People in the World’

Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán lambasted billionaire plutocrat George Soros as “one of the most corrupt people in the world” after he called on the European Union to make Hungary and Poland submit to “open society” values.

“George Soros is threatening Hungary and Poland,” Prime Minister Orbán told Kossuth Rádió on Friday, referencing the 90-year-old arch-activist’s public lobbying of the EU deprive the conservative-led central European countries of funding.

“George Soros is one of the most corrupt people in the world; he has plenty of politicians in his pocket who now want to blackmail Hungary and Poland for access to EU funds,” the Hungarian leader continued, accusing the billionaire spreading “absurd, beyond-the-red-line statements” about his country.

Soros had claimed, among other things, that “Orbán has constructed in Hungary an elaborate kleptocratic system to rob the country blind. The amount by which he has enriched his family and friends is difficult to estimate but many of them have become exceedingly wealthy” in a recent article — not without a certain level of irony, considering his own vast fortune and past conviction for insider trading.

Hungary and Poland are clashing with the EU establishment and its globalist allies after their recent decision to veto its proposed seven-year budget, which contained provisions that, in the view of Polish justice minister Zbigniew Ziobro, would have reduced them to “political and institutionalized enslavement“.

At surface level, the provisions in question where uncontroversial, committing EU member-states to upholding European values and the so-called “rule of law”.

The Hungarians and Poles, however, saw in them a mechanism to deprive conservative countries of their share of EU funds if they would not submit to the policy agendas of the EU’s dominant states — principally Germany and France — which have been incensed by the persistent refusal of Hungary and Poland to accept their efforts to impose compulsory migrant redistribution quotas.

The EU also objects to Poland’s efforts to reform its courts. The EU characterises the reforms as an attack on judicial independence, but the Poles insist they are merely an attempt to undo a nepotistic legacy of the former communist regime (and a domestic matter in which foreign officials should not be interfering, in any case).

“In the 1989 Roundtable Talks between Poland’s Communists and the democratic opposition, then-president General Wojciech Jaruzelski – the man who ran Poland’s martial law government for the Soviets – was allowed to nominate an entirely new bench of Communist-era judges to staff the post-communist courts. These judges dominated our judiciary for the next quarter-century. Some remain in place,” Polish prime minister Mateusz Morawiecki explained in 2017.

Poland and Hungary do have some reason to believe the rule of law provisions would have been used as a way of forcing compliance, with European Parliament vice president Katarina Barley, of Germany, having suggested they should be “starved financially” before the vote at which they exercised their veto.

Soros, for his part, attempted to paint the Polish-Hungarian veto as selfish and irresponsible, “coming at a moment when Europe is suffering from a dangerous surge of COVID-19 cases” — although the Polish and Hungarian governments might reasonably retort that it was not their decision to tack punishment clauses for supposed values violations onto a budget which might have restricted its scope to coronavirus relief and economic measures.

“The EU can’t afford to compromise on the rule-of-law provisions. How it responds to the challenge posed by Orbán and [Polish leader  Jarosław] Kaczyński will determine whether it survives as an open society true to the values upon which it was founded, the billionaire insisted.

“If you ever wanted to know how the Soros plan works, here it is,” said Hungary’s Secretary of State for International Communication and Relations, Zoltán Kovács, in a direct response.

“[George Soros] suggested fiscal penalties against those who do not accept migrants back in 2015. Today we see financial blackmailing & political retribution operationalized by EU institutions,” he explained.

“Make no mistake, the EU’s ‘rule of law debate’ has never really been about actual ‘rule of law’. If we look back at the last five years, we can see clearly how the topic of rule of law has gained momentum every time the EU’s liberal, pro-migration forces fail to impose their will on Member States, like Hungary and Poland, that oppose migration,” he elaborated in an official blog post, providing a timeline of events.

Who elected George Soros to interfere in Elections or anything as a matter of fact? Did you? I most definitely did not! Well here you go:

George Soros also funds Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

Propaganda Sites

Again, Propaganda Sites tell you not true: NOTICE HOW RESULTS ARE Ordered!

Evidence to Prove Fact

Again, we have Witnesses, people have come forward, testifying GS is Funding:

Ref: George Soros gave Black Lives Matter and Antifa over $100 Million dollars

See why we must be more aware of what's going on around us! Bill Gates is also very closely aligned with Soros!

Ref: Donald J. Trump - President of the United States of America

Treason

Treason is, as far as I am aware, a felony punishable by Execution:

Ref: Wikipedia

People need to STOP and learn what's going on!

Please see: X22 Report - Keystone Is The Start, Gettysburg Was The Turning Point Of The War, Watch PA

Do NOT fall Victim to Propaganda!

Best Wishes,

Chris

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close