Partnered Output Coils

• 13K Views
  • Last Post 05 January 2024
  • Topic Is Solved
Chris posted this 05 August 2017

Many times I have talked about Partnered Output Coils. People call them Bucking Coils. I prefer not to use this terminology. Its a bit confusing. I use a Sudo Diagram:

I have been through the "Common Mode Choke" and why Partnered Output Coils are different in the Timing Thread.

People in general seem to have a largely misunderstood inception of Partnered Output Coils, or Bucking Coils in general.

Andrey Melnichenko also shows a Bucking Component to his Coils. But the Coils were not Bucking as we think of Bucking.

Here is an example of how it is a misunderstood area of Science. Itsu is an excellent Experimenter, this is not intended as a dig, just an observation:

Studding this video, it is obvious there has been a lot of effort gone into this. A lot of work! But Itsu is missing something, something that is the most important of all! Can you spot what it is?

His Grenade Coil is wrong! This also pointed out in the comments.

The Grenade Coil must have, what would normally be thought of as a "Non-Inductive" Component, a Bucking Component! Actually, we will find, as time goes on, this is Highly, extremely Inductive!

Turns 1 and 2 are Counter Clockwise, turns 3, 4, 5 and 6 are Clockwise. 

Ask yourself the question, how is it that a huge amount of Electrical Power can be extracted from a NON-Inductive Coil?

Also from Ruslan Kulabuhov

It is actually this Extremely Inductive Component that makes a Common-Mode Choke work as it does!

Floyd Sweet also shows this exact same Bucking of Magnetic Fields:

The VTA Description is as follows:

Consider for a moment the construction of the triode which includes the bifilar coils located within the fields of the two magnets.

When the current in one half of the conductors in the coils (i.e., one of the bifilar elements in each coil) of the device is moving up, both the current and the magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The resultant motional E-field would be vertical to both and inwardly directed.

At the same time the current in the other half of the conductors in the coils is moving down and both the current and magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The resulting motional E-field is again vertical to both and inwardly directed.

Thus, the resultant field intensity is double the intensity attributable to either one of the set of coil conductors taken singularly.

Now, a Right Hand Rule both facing Inwards, it is the same as:

Why? Why must we have Opposing Magnetic Fields?

If the directions of the two signals are such that opposite H-fields cancel and E-fields add, an apparently steady E-field will be created. The energy density of the fields remain as calculated above, but the value of the E-field will double from E/2 to E.

By Opposing the Magnetic Fields in a Dynamic System, the Electrical Field doubles! The Mr Preva Experiment proved this to be true!

Floyd Sweet also said:

Current is deemed as a quantity or number of charged particles moving from P1 to P2 in time t, or as the charge transferred in one second by a current of one ampere. The coulomb is the charge on 6.24 x 1018 electrons. Electric fields are due to the presence of charges. Magnetic field effects are due to the motion of charges. Current is the net rate of flow of positive charges. This is a scalar quantity.

In the specific case of positive charges moving to the right and negative charges to the left, the effect of both actions is positive charge moving to the right. Current to the right is: I = da+/dt + da-/dt. Negative electrons flowing to the left contribute to the current flowing to the right.

The Mr Preva Experiment also proved this to be true!

We see a Standing Wave of Magnetic Fields! 

This thread is for those with questions, thank you Vasile for the following question.

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chris posted this 05 January 2024

Hey Marcel,

My Friend, good questions and good line of thought there!

I have opinions on this "Impulse Pressure Wave", from observations, but I can't prove much of this theory. I feel that the Pressure Wave acts and reacts on the Electrons, Protons and Ions in the Copper Wire, as a "Jolt" in difference of Ambient Pressure, changing the state of the Subatomic Particles. This State, allows for a greater overall, freeing and acceleration of these particles, that are in a dazed state, so the Magnetic MMF's can Pump Current.

Just MHO.

Best Wishes,

Chris

FringeIdeas posted this 05 January 2024

Hey Christ,

Another question about your setup, specifically the gas discharge tube. Just thinking and probably getting ahead of myself like normal.

I have been going over some Don Smith videos. This one made me think of your setup, when you talk about the impulse pressure wave. 

https://m.

The first minute or so of the video, he says this..

And once you upset the balance, well, you trigger off a lot of things that are happening. And and that point, if you have a device for collecting the energy, you got a generator. Because, generators don't make electricity, they simply, by the coils and the magnets moving in relation to each other, they upset the background balance. And when that happens, well then uh, you got energy available. And if you have a way of collecting it, you got energy.

I'm curious. The impulse pressure wave, would be what he means by "upset the balance". And "a device for collecting the energy" would be the POCs. So.. once we have proper partnered output coils in place, then we can look at knocking loose a lot more available water for the pump so to say?

I ask this only because I then think to Floyd Sweet, and to my understanding he did not have any spark gap or pressure impulse wave, aside from a square pulse, correct me if I'm wrong. And he still had quite a fantastic output compared to the input. In his case would it be just more of a precision balance between input and POC coils?

I did receive my extra wire, and have added turns to my POC coils. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to take them for a ride and report something. If not this weekend, then early next week for sure.

Thanks!

Marcel

Chris posted this 14 December 2023

Hey Adam,

One Watt is One Volt x One Ampere, with no phase difference.

One Volt is the total Charge or Potential Difference of 6.241509 x 1018 Elementary Charges, between Terminal TOne and TTwo.

A Voltage is "Generated" via Faradays Law, which turns out to be pretty accurate and useful when applying it to Symmetrical Data.

One Ampere is 6.241509 x 1018 Elementary Charges past point P1 in one second.

These Elementary Charges are subatomic particles:

Doing some experiments, it is easy to observe, to Free and Accelerate Elementary Charges in the Insulated Copper Conductor, requires a Magnetomotive Force of equal proportions. This is "Bucking" Magnetic Fields. This puts the Charges in the Insulated Copper Conductor under immense pressure, first of all Freeing the Charge and then Accelerating it down the Conductor.

Electromagnetic is nearly 200 years old, and its only now complete, I have completed this Incomplete field simply by adding Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction to the existing Symmetrical Electromagnetic Induction! There is always two Halves to a Whole:

I have also completed Newton's Law's of Motion, Action, Reaction and Counter-Reaction, where it was previously only Symmetrical, Action and Reaction!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • donovan
Adam posted this 14 December 2023

Chris,

Thank you for the answers.

If I let the POC coils buck from say the diode break over voltage of 0.5v I will get an output wattage of say 10 watts.

But if I delay the coil from conducting from the 0.5v to say 100 volts, then conduct using an SCR.

Would my output wattage increase to say 100 watts or more than the 10 watts anyway?

The 10 and 100 watts are just an example.

This is a part of what I was thinking getting the voltage up was, other than narrower coils, more turns, faster primary pulse.

Thank you.

This will hopefully help some of my confusion.

Adam

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 14 December 2023

Hey Adam,

My Reply is between your post:

Let’s just say the Primary is wrapped on top of POC1 or the coil that bucks it.

Now you fire the Primary and we need a delay for POC1 to conduct.

So we delay with a MOV or TVS or switch or just the delay from the breakover 0.5v voltage for the diode you are using.

This first delay is so:

1.     the primary does not see the pushback from POC1 ?

2.     And to build voltage in POC1 before conduction?

I think there is some confusion in the term: "Delayed Conduction"!

The Delay is from the Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, not from Circuitry, specifically. I tried to explain this, but I think my use of Circuitry as a Prop, to try to explain Electromagnetic Wave Propagation and the Delay, has confused people, I am sorry for this!

I tried to explain in my Series: "Chris's Non-Inductive Coil Experiment", about this Electromagnetic Wave Propagation and how there is a Delay in the Propagation of a Wave, inside and around the Core, to try to clear up this confusion.

NOTE: Electromagnetic Wave Propagation takes Time, this Delay can change depending on Core Material, Design Specifics, and other factors.

Partnered Output Coils take Time to reach Conduction Voltages, break over Voltage on the Diodes, around 0.5 - 0.7 of a Volt, as you pointed out, because the Magnetic Fields building in Time also takes Time, so we have a Delay, between the Coils. So, the Time it takes, from Input Coil, TOn, to POCOne Break over Voltage, has a Delay in Time, its not instantaneous! The same is true between POCOne and POCTwo.

The reason we need to take this into account, is, Work Done by our Coils, needs to be understood. We are dealing with Directional Inertia in the Electromagnetic Wave, and the time it takes to travel from Point A to Point B and do useful work at Point B, is not instantaneous!

If the Delay is too slow, for example, we will use too much Input Power, to make our machines useful! We get detrimental Results from a very slow Propagation! I have termed these slow cores "Slugs", in the past.

Please Note: We want to take advantage of the Natural Delays, in Fast Acting Materials, to allow us to "Generate" voltages, of sufficient proportions to achieve useful Work!

Yes, from Input Coil TOn, to POCOne Conduction, there is a Delay, from POCOne Conduction to POCTwo Conduction , there is also a Delay, this I have called Delayed Conduction. The Coils take time to Slap Together, and thus these very important Interactions I have marked:

Now POC1 conducts at almost the same time the primary is turned off?

NOPE!

You and I do not see eye to eye on this area of operation. Sorry! I have to be up front, this is not how it works.

In Time, we see a series of events that a Coil must go through:

1. Mosfet is Off, TOff, and the Coil has no Voltage applied across it, therefore no Current can flow through the Coil.
  2. Mosfet is turned On, TOn, a Voltage is applied across the Coil and the Current Ramps up, reaching 99.7% of the total Current in five Time Constants ( τ = R C ).
  3. At the the designated Duty Cycle, or at TOff, the Mosfet is Switched off. The Coils Magnetic Field falls to Zero from IMax.

So the Coil starts in a State, that is at Equilibrium, the Coil has no Current Flowing Through it, therefore, the Coil is producing no Magnetic Field, the only Magnetic Field the Coil see's is that of its surroundings, the Earths Magnetic Field, or Environmental Fields. So the Coil has no Effect on its surroundings, when it is Off.

The Coil must always start at a point of "Off State", it can not be in a state, where its turning off, and misses the "On State" of TOn. A Coil just can not do this. Therefore, we must always account for all three Operations:

1. TOn
  2. On
  3. TOff

At TOn, there is always a Magnetic Field that Builds in Magnitude from Zero, either a North Pole increasing in Magnitude, or a South Pole, depending on what face of the Coil you are observing.

There is no missing any of these stages!

At this moment POC2 has the same delay MOV or TVS that POC1 has voltage increases to the desired voltage and it conducts bucking POC1.

The MEG Team used a TVS, and I also used a TVS to illustrate the Delay, but again, a simple Diode is more efficient and does a better job, it is also more hardy.

Now the real question is:

Does POC2 help the primary at exactly the same time that the primary is still ON or slightly after the primary is turned off by sending energy back to the source?

Yes, this is the whole Point of Partnered Output Coils!

The Input Coil "see's" POCOne and POCTwo as individual Magnetic Fields that, if you apply Superposition, the NET effect of these two Coils on the Input Coil = Zero! Which is: 1 + -1 + 1 = 1.

So the Input Coil sees a Negative and also a Positive Force, and these forces should be approximately equal.

Partnered Output Coils bring the Primary Current down to such a small quantity that the Input becomes insignificant! We saw this in Floyd Sweets VTA! We learned from Floyd Sweets VTA that the Output remains constant while the Input Changes, dropping to micro amps, a difficult feat to achieve!

If it helps the primary at exactly the same time then we should be able to use no frequency and just hit the primary one time and POC2 will help the primary on just that one hit ?

Again, no, its not at exactly the same time!

We always have Electromagnetic Wave Propagation that takes time to do work in the region of space we want it to! Delayed Conduction!

Later you will learn, this Delayed Conduction, is why the Coils don't just spontaneously jump into life, and the Machine does not "Run Away" on its self! This is the very reason, we are able to Control these machines, its a Control Mechanism.

If it’s all happening at the same time.

Or does frequency play a part so that the next time you pulse the primary POC2 is still reacting to POC1 and helps the primary turn ON?

No, perhaps some residual effects, maybe, but generally, this is a no.

I am still not understanding the frequency part of this.

Adam, this is cool, and I respect you saying this! There is a lot to learn! This is a new field in Science, as far as Conventional Science is aware! We are breaking Ground in territory that no one has entered before, in many cases! Its brand new! Even many before us, they may have had working machines, but did they understand how they worked? Most of the honest ones tell you, No they did not understand them.

Well, we do! I have a very good understanding, however, I am still learning! I have lots to learn still! There are areas that I have not yet studied in depth, and if I were, no doubt the satellites would be able to see what I was doing! Keeping this hidden, under the covers, its not always easy!

I want everyone to be clear, I marked this region:

for a VERY good reason! Its a very important region, EVERYTHING happens in this Region, its where ALL the Magnetic Fields interact and achieve the Maximum Amplitudes that the given Design Parameters can Reach!

This is a very important Region! Its the Charge Pump Region, its the Bucking Region, its the Accelerometer Region, its the Horse Power Region! Its a very Important Region!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • FringeIdeas
Adam posted this 13 December 2023

Chris,

Let’s just say the Primary is wrapped on top of POC1 or the coil that bucks it.

Now you fire the Primary and we need a delay for POC1 to conduct.

So we delay with a MOV or TVS or switch or just the delay from the breakover 0.5v voltage for the diode you are using.

This first delay is so:

1.     the primary does not see the pushback from POC1 ?

2.     And to build voltage in POC1 before conduction?

Now POC1 conducts at almost the same time the primary is turned off?

At this moment POC2 has the same delay MOV or TVS that POC1 has voltage increases to the desired voltage and it conducts bucking POC1.

Now the real question is:

Does POC2 help the primary at exactly the same time that the primary is still ON or slightly after the primary is turned off by sending energy back to the source?

If it helps the primary at exactly the same time then we should be able to use no frequency and just hit the primary one time and POC2 will help the primary on just that one hit ?

If it’s all happening at the same time.

Or does frequency play a part so that the next time you pulse the primary POC2 is still reacting to POC1 and helps the primary turn ON?

I am still not understanding the frequency part of this.

Thanks.

Adam.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 13 December 2023

Hi Marcel,

This was the line of question I was waiting for:

I'm curious though, about the input coil wrapped around both POC coils.

The Coupling between the Input Coil and the Output Coils is important to understand! You have hit the nail on the head My Friend!

Again I have not played with this yet, other experiments to get through first. But I would imagine that this input coil would bring up the voltages on both POC coils at the same time. And the POC coils would begin to buck, or fight, from the very start, Removing pretty much any push back on the input, as well as allowing the impulse to be sufficient with no time spent supporting the POC coils while they ramp up in current. Would this be a close assumption?

This is mostly correct!

Partnered Output Coils always work together, Bucking, at the same time, always, its the nature of the Configuration and the Geometry in combination with Faradays Law.

This snippet is worth repeating:

Removing pretty much any push back on the input

With a properly designed and thought about machine, we can eliminate all "push back on the Input" simply because we have employed Superposition, using Force and Counter-Balance of Force to make the Input Coil think there is No Load.

This is seen in the equation I have shared: 1 + -1 + 1 = 1, this equation shows an Asymmetry, its an Asymmetrical arrangement, now, we look at the Conventional Symmetrical arrangement, we have: 1 + -1 = 0. So we have Forces that have Canceled each other out.

This concept is not new! Hundreds of years we have known about this, one place is the Magnetic Compass:

New bobbins came today, finally. I'll finish up my extended Mr Preva experiments tomorrow or Friday. Then start preparing to check out some coils buck and some coils don't.

You have a very good understanding Marcel! You should be proud! Not many have this much knowledge on this subject!

Looking forward to hearing about your progress Marcel.

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • FringeIdeas
  • Augenblick
FringeIdeas posted this 13 December 2023

Thank you for the explanations. You say..

Yes, a LCR Tank Resonance is used in the Primary Circuit, to get the Spark Gap Firing. This fires off a very fast, very sharp Magnetic Pulse, that can be controlled somewhat, by adjusting the Input Voltage, and giving us a means to "Generate" a Voltage on POCOne.

I'm curious though, about the input coil wrapped around both POC coils. Again I have not played with this yet, other experiments to get through first. But I would imagine that this input coil would bring up the voltages on both POC coils at the same time. And the POC coils would begin to buck, or fight, from the very start, Removing pretty much any push back on the input, as well as allowing the impulse to be sufficient with no time spent supporting the POC coils while they ramp up in current. Would this be a close assumption?

New bobbins came today, finally. I'll finish up my extended Mr Preva experiments tomorrow or Friday. Then start preparing to check out some coils buck and some coils don't.

Thanks!

Marcel

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 12 December 2023

Morning Marcel,

Did this make discussion? Just curious.

No, we did not get any discussion on this:

There is one question I am waiting for, wonder if it comes, and who will ask it...

Ref: My post here.

I don't blame people, we are at a point where we have more visitors than ever before, but most visitors are readers and not participating actively. I think many are scared to get involved? I also believe we have a number of active readers that already have working machines, that are following to answer some of the more technical questions that arise. While I am still learning, and still have some deep questions, I have come a long way.

And a question of my own, referring to these new pictures on November 7th. Maybe a bit beyond what I want to mess with right now. I have a few more basic experiments I need to run through first. But the few turns on the POC coils and the talk on resonance got me thinking.

I am a firm believer, any and all experiments are valuable! Of course, "Generating" a Voltage on each Partnered Output Coil in the desired polarity is the key, and this experiment shows a lot more detail in the operation. Its just the Change in Magnetic Field. Magnetic Resonance between Partnered Output Coils can be thought of as the Generation of Voltages due to each Coils Changing Magnetic Fields, thus a Faradays Law Equation can predict the Voltage and an Amperes Law Equation can predict the Magnetic Field. We have the ability to make a prediction all be it close but not entirely accurate, but close enough to make some sense of this very simple arrangement.

So you use resonance in the push-pull circuit, understood. But we still need to observe resonance, or a sub-harmonic thereof in the POC coils, for several reasons, correct? So is it safe to assume you matched this with the resonance of the push-pull circuit?

Yes, a LCR Tank Resonance is used in the Primary Circuit, to get the Spark Gap Firing. This fires off a very fast, very sharp Magnetic Pulse, that can be controlled somewhat, by adjusting the Input Voltage, and giving us a means to "Generate" a Voltage on POCOne.

Ideally, yes, there is a "matching", if you like, we do want to have an Input Frequency and Duty Cycle of such a Nature, that Each Partnered Output Coil is functioning at a Frequency and Duty Cycle where the Voltage each Partnered Output Coil "Generates" an equal but opposite Voltage and therefore Current, due to equal Load Resistances, however, sometimes, its a case of experiment with the machine to slowly improve on the balancing of Voltages, which has a follow-on effect due to Ohms Law.

And somewhere on this forum I read, sorry I can't recall where, that the lower the sub-harmonic that is chosen the higher the input voltage needs to be. Is this the reason, or partially the reason,  you are using an abrupt discharge? And what is the operating frequency, roughly?

Yes, some of this is theory, and yes for the most part, there does seem to be some correlation here. However, again, we "Generate" these Voltages, so Faradays Law is an important aspect.

Cause and Effect, always, we have Harmonics, Sub-Harmonics and Fundamentals to think of, but I would not get too tied up in these areas, because some of this is not quite so important.

Looking forward to seeing more development, thanks!

Yes, I think we all could make more contributions, and this would go so much faster. I am only one person, with limited resources and funds. I do what I do all from my own time and money, all for free, but if others joined in and we all worked along the same line, then the world could have this tech.

It is easy to stop one person, but thousands, no so much! Together we can do this.

Best Wishes,

Chris

FringeIdeas posted this 12 December 2023

Chris, from a few posts back, November 7th.

There is one question I am waiting for, wonder if it comes, and who will ask it...

Did this make discussion? Just curious.

And a question of my own, referring to these new pictures on November 7th. Maybe a bit beyond what I want to mess with right now. I have a few more basic experiments I need to run through first. But the few turns on the POC coils and the talk on resonance got me thinking.

So you use resonance in the push-pull circuit, understood. But we still need to observe resonance, or a sub-harmonic thereof in the POC coils, for several reasons, correct? So is it safe to assume you matched this with the resonance of the push-pull circuit?

And somewhere on this forum I read, sorry I can't recall where, that the lower the sub-harmonic that is chosen the higher the input voltage needs to be. Is this the reason, or partially the reason,  you are using an abrupt discharge? And what is the operating frequency, roughly?

Looking forward to seeing more development, thanks!

Marcel

• Liked by
  • Chris
Chris posted this 09 December 2023

My Friends,

Partnered Output Coils can Power your Future, its up to you!

Partnered Output Coils already are Powering my Future and many others around the globe! Electromagnetic Induction really does work! This arrangement is an Electromagnetic Charge Pump! Plain and Simple!

Floyd Sweet used Partnered Output Coils, The Meg Team used them, Don Smith used them, and many many more! They work! They are Simple and they are cheap to implement!

With just a little work, you can do it!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • FringeIdeas
  • Augenblick
worldcup posted this 21 November 2023

Translation :

If anyone winds, then record an video and link over youtube.

@chris, regarding layer 1 and 2, here is corrected one.. i think you wrote it wrong in your first post.

1st layer counterclockwise (48) 56 turns 6 square.
2nd layer clockwise, (48) 56 turns 6 square.
3rd layer clockwise 24 turns 6 square.
4th layer counterclockwise 24 turns 6 square.
5th layer clockwise 12 turns 6 square.
6th layer counterclockwise 12 turns 6 square.

6-layer
5-layer

4-layer
3-layer

2-layer
1-layer

Regards

Some more indeed...

Grenade first layer and second layer are the same, is wound CCW,
the rest 4 layers are all CW wound.
see Diagram below, Turns 1 and 2 are Counter Clockwise, turns 3, 4, 5 and 6 are Clockwise.      --  

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 18 November 2023

Hey Adam,

Ah I see what you mean.

No, all Coils reach Maximum Voltage Potential during the On Time of the Input Coil.

Input Coil Conducts via the Mosfet, the Input Coils Magnetic Field Builds, and a Voltage is "Generated" in POCOne, then POCOne Conducts through the Diode, then the building Magnetic Field in POCOne creates a Voltage on POCTwo and then the Diode on POCTTwo Conducts. Always, it is the "Change" in Magnetic Field that "Generates" a Voltage, a Steady Magnetic Field is useful for Pumping Current, but has nothing to do with "Generating" a Voltage! I have shown all of this in my Video Series, in great detail.

Important: Every single Coil that carries a current, must, MUST, always have an associated Magnetic Field!

You must arrange your Coils like so: POCOne opposes your Input Coil, POCTwo opposes POCOne, therefore POCTwo must Assist your Input Coil.

The degree of Input Assistance you achieve, is where you achieve Above Unity Effects, because if you get 50% Assistance, you get a 50% reduction in Input Current Draw for the same Output.

You need to think Cause and Effect, and then apply the Asymmetry to gain Excess Output.

Best Wishes,

Chris

Edit and please NOTE: In the Conventional Transformer, we see a Total 1 : 1 Transformation: Output = Input - Losses, so what you put In, you get out, minus the Losses in the Machine, in our machines, we don't have a Closes System, we have an Open System, the Strap or Parasitic Inductances that everyone tries so hard to get rid of, we use, we take advantage of "Generated" Voltages, and Current Distribution in the System is such that we support the "Pumping" of Charge.

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • FringeIdeas
Adam posted this 18 November 2023

Hello,

Well on your normal device you show the primary turns on and you have to delay the conduction in POC1 so it does not buck the primary until just as you turn off the primary you then close the switch on POC1 to conduct. At this point POC1 will buck POC2 wile primary is off. Then we wait till the saw tooth is at zero and hit it again.

But this device is slightly different in the fact that the primary is wrapped over both POC1 and POC2. So, what I’m asking is do we still need the same delay switch or MOV to keep POC1&2 from bucking the primary as the primary ramps up the field?

Thanks

Adam.

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 18 November 2023

Hey Adam,

I believe you have answered your own question, maybe...

1.  What is delaying the conduction on the first pulse say with a north up? Diodes resistance or switch or maybe delay is not needed?

All delayed Conduction is, is Conduction that does not take place at the exact same instant as the Input Pulse, so the Conduction is delayed, due to the fact that the Input Coil is not causing the Induction, to "Generate" the Voltage, to make the Diode Conduct. The Induction, to "Generate" the Voltage, to make the Diode Conduct, comes from the Secondary Coil, that has its own Changing Magnetic Field in Time t. Which you have also answered here:

2. When the second pulse hits in the reverse polarity and the diodes can not allow conduction does the conduction take place in the collapse phase? Trying to prevent the collapsing field and at the same time bucking each other?

On the Input Phase, you can see all this happen in the period marked Important:

Both Partnered Output Coils have an Impedance, close to Zero, see Reduced Impedance Effect, this will make this phase much clearer, the Coils can build to Max Voltage very quickly because the Coils have no Impedance. Nothing is slowing down the Building of Magnetic Fields, due to the Asymmetry we have implemented in our machines.

If you like, each Partnered Output Coil pushes each other up the Hill, to the House of Maximum Potential, for a given Design!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • FringeIdeas
Adam posted this 18 November 2023

Hello Chris,

I’m working on a variation of this same winding on the core.

I have a few questions.

1.  What is delaying the conduction on the first pulse say with a north up? Diodes resistance or switch or maybe delay is not needed?

2. When the second pulse hits in the reverse polarity and the diodes can not allow conduction does the conduction take place in the collapse phase? Trying to prevent the collapsing field and at the same time bucking each other?

Thanks.

Adam.

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 09 November 2023

@Marcel,

I wanted to give a little more explanation of the inferred "Spark Gap". When you said:

But that GDT is rated for 470V? The toroid appears to be more of a 1:1, not a step up.

No, we are stepping up the Voltage, its a Step Up Toroid Push Pull Transformer.

Please understand, this is the same idea, same concept as any other Spark Gap, see Impulse Pressure Wave for some back ground, so any rated value can be changed by the application of a force to close the Electrode Gap, ever so slightly. So 470 does not mean, necessarily 470 Volt Break Over Voltage, this can change by closing the gap slightly.

Also in any Tank, the Internal Resonant Voltage will always be a lot higher than the external applied voltage. As already stated.

I guess what I am trying to say, is don't get hung up on specifics that really are, or can be, Dynamic! Look at the bigger picture and the idea behind the concept. As an example, the Atom and all of its Charge and Neutral particles, will see a very important Effect, the Impulse Pressure Wave:

@00:17 seconds, "Watch out the for the shock, its coming!" and then Bang, the Shock Wave blasts everyone, what effect do you think this would have on the Atom, the Electrons in their Orbitals, the Protons, and even the Neutrons. What do you think these subatomic particles will do?

Do you think a huge number of Electrons will be thrown out, becoming Free Electrons, and the Insulated Copper Wire, will thus have many billions and billions of Electrons everywhere, free and ready to be accelerated down the wire?

Bucking Magnetic Fields are the Pump, but the Insulated Copper Wire, the Atom, specifically the Electrons, the Elementary Charge, is the particle we need to grab and throw down the Wire, with a Velocity, remembering,  6.241509 × 1018 e, or charges per second is One Ampere. So these e's must come from somewhere, we are not getting e magically, and the Atom is the only place we have e, its the only source! We are essentially Engineering the Sub Structure of Space, our Aether is being Engineered by Magnetic Fields!

No one in Conventional Science, will allude to any of this, they will tell you the Shaft is the Source of Electric Current. Hmm, really smart isn't it! Like fighter, still stuck in his second grade lunch bag! Idiots beget idiots!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 08 November 2023

Hey Marcel,

Yes, spot on on all points, you're correct.

I had to add turns in a few places, so the turns are not 1 : 1, in some places 12 to 17 and so on.

I posted the Circuit for this setup, Here:

At resonance, one can achieve quite High Voltages in the Resonant Tank, for very little Input Voltage. As you know, we have the ability to turn up our Input Voltage on our Bench Power Supply's.

It really is just a case of fiddling until we get something working, something running, and then work to optimize it. I could spend another few days optimizing this setup! At the moment, because I have a different setup running, this is just an experiment to learn more and more to gain the ultimate knowledge to know what's best and simplest!

One thing is certain, we have a small group of idiots that CANT think, or experiment their way out of a Paper Bag, fighter, you know the Banned and Disgraced idiot, he is still lost in his lunch bag from second grade!

Every experiment we do, gives us more and more knowledge to make better and better machines, those that have done Zero Experiments, they will have no idea where to go, what to do when the Lights Go Out!

Best Wishes,

Chris

FringeIdeas posted this 08 November 2023

If I may take a noob crack at this.. The toroid first made me think of Ruslan... But..

The gas discharge tube would be your spark gap.

I could be off. I'm not sure how much spark gap action those things can take before they die.

Your switching appears to be flip flopping direction of the magnetic field in the toroid, driving the third coil with AC, which is output to the screw terminals there. But that GDT is rated for 470V? The toroid appears to be more of a 1:1, not a step up. And I'm going to just guess you are not switching 230V on each mosfet.

Looking good btw. I was curious, from the other thread, how this project was coming along.

Br,

Marcel

Chris posted this 07 November 2023

My Friends,

While Gutter Trash are still messing around with total non-sense, we are showing machines that are changing the world!

Here you will see how extremely Simple, and very Cheap these machines can be! Don Smith was 100% correct, problem is, dumb idiots do not understand 10% of what Don shared with you all, but claim to be All Knowing! Truly, they know Nothing!!!

This build was a rather successful machine:

Here, you can see, very clearly, the parallel:

Some more:

I already posted the above here. Below is new to the Forum:

Why would I show you a picture of the Gas Discharge Tube?

Its true, McDumski Club, you know the dumb dumb club, the Homer Simpson Scientists, they have no idea whatsoever, none of this will make sense to them, but wait for it, in 3 weeks, they will be claiming it as their own, because they are Professional Plagiarists! Liar's Cheats and Bought and Paid for Shills!

My Friends, never forget this statement:

This statement is 100% correct and there is nothing here to be confused about! I have already explained it all!

Leave the idiots at the Gate!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 15 October 2023

My Friends,

In regards to my last post, in this thread, I want to explain something very important, something I have explained before, but no one has touched upon, except one person, which I will not use his name for the moment.

I have pointed out, before, in the Thread: The Reduced Impedance Effect, that we can have a situation, where all of the Coils Impedance can be removed, from a machine, simply by clever design techniques!

What does this mean?

Very Simple, this means an Electric "Generator" can be designed that has no Drag on the Shaft! This concept extends well beyond just the Electric "Generator"! This Concept can be applied to all EM Machines, all of them! 

The Conventional Transformer is another machine that can have this Concept applied to!

Like I pointed out in the last post, the concept of Drag is removed from the Asymmetrical Machines I have shown you:

NOTE: No Drag as we know it, means that the Potential we can achieve can be achieved very much faster than we would normally expect, because we are essentially not fighting against a Magnetic Field. We are using Magnetic Fields to Cancel, or Control Magnetic Fields.

Some would say we have Negated Lenz's Law, technically, this is not an accurate way to view the situation, but its how many have thought of this. We are using Magnetic Fields to do more work for us in a single machine, than is conventionally thought possible, because we are using Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction, a concept that Science has not been able to explore at all, because Science Establishment is too ignorant and arrogant to accept that they entirely missed it!

Here is some advice I posted via PM, to a member here, I normally don't get any time for PM's so I ask all to post in your own threads, and I will help:

some advice:

• Treat your Input Coil and POCOne as a simple Conventional Transformer.
    • In a simple Conventional DC Transformer, the polarity of each Coil is determined by Electromagnetic Induction and Lenz's Law. The Phase is always 180 Degrees, represented by the Negative sign. So if you were to take two parallel wires, the Polarity would be opposite.
  • POCOne and POCTwo oppose and you can use The Right Hand Grip Rule to ensure each Diode is orientated correctly.
    • The Diode Polarity in the Circuit with POCTwo, will Increase your Input Coil's Current in one Polarity, and reduce your Input Coil's Current the other Polarity. We are aiming for Input Coil Assistance! To Lower your Input Coils Current is the Goal!
  • Ensure each Circuit on POCOne and POCTwo are isolated and kept separate until a greater understanding is obtained.
    • Have one Circuit for each Coil, manage each Circuit as required, to make steps on improvement as required.

Each Coil is always abiding by the Right Hand Grip Rule because Lenz's Law holds. If you look at each Coils Polarity, you get: Positive + Negative + Positive, and here you can see, we have a System that has an extra Input, an extra assistive force, which is an open System, allowing for Gains Above Unity!

Maximize your Machines Bucking, make the Machine Pump Electrons from the Atom, stripping away all the Electrons from the Atom if required, and Accelerate them down the Wire as a Current, where One Ampere = 6.241509074×1018 Elementary Charges per Second.

Each Partnered Output Coil is like a Battery! Each Coil must always Buck Each Other, and all you have to do is get the polarity of the "Generated" Voltage Correct!

This is so simple and its so cheap, and there are so many stupid ignorant idiots in denial, its so funny to watch these Idiots Squirm and Lie, each sentence they post, they keep making Idiots of themselves!

Very Simple, the Magnitude of the Magnetic Field of each Partnered Output Coil must be approximately Equal, and Opposite, then, when you achieve this, amazing things happen, things that the very same Idiots I mention above, have told you for many decades, cant be done, sadly! These people will become Enemies of the people very soon! They will become the Hunted very soon! Good People will start holding them accountable very soon!

The other forums don't cover any of the basics, so how can they have any direction? When they are unaware of the basic, simple principles, we hold dare and require to gain an understanding! Duuuurrrr!!!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 05 September 2023

My Friends,

This post is partly for Madscientist, for his thread here: Madscientist's Non-Inductive Coil Replication

POC must oppose because of Lenz's Law.

To visualise this, we have a Magnetisation Phase:

And a De-Magnetisation Phase:

To observe the Effect of Lenz's Law, we see Drag:

To be able to achieve an Asymmetrical Machine, one must have a Symmetrical component first. 

Symmetry

Symmetry is seen directly in Newtons Third Law:

1. An object at rest remains at rest, and an object in motion remains in motion at constant speed and in a straight line unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
  2. The acceleration of an object depends on the mass of the object and the amount of force applied.
  3. Whenever one object exerts a force on another object, the second object exerts an equal and opposite on the first.

The way I state the Third Law is like so:

For every Action, there is an Equal and Opposite Reaction.

NOTE: Newtons Third Law is Incomplete! Currently we only have: Action and a Reaction. Only accommodating Symmetrical Systems. It does not hold in Asymmetrical Systems!

Because we are dealing with Electromagnetic Induction, we have to consider this in the following way:

Output equals Input minus Losses.

Here you can see, all Symmetrical System's, can never be an Above Unity System, always a Below Unity System!

We can say, mathematically, OutputPower = InputPower - Losses. In a Transformer, where it is say 90% efficient, then we can calculate: 100Watts - 10Watts = 90Watts. So Symmetry ensures we always have a Below Unity System!

Asymmetry

An Asymmetrical System must always have a Symmetrical component, contained in the system.

The way Newton's Third Law should be stated:

For every Action, there is an Equal and Opposite Reaction, and for every Reaction, there is an Equal and opposite Counter-Reaction!

Therefore we will see: Action, Reaction and also a Counter-Reaction. Now Newtons Third Law accommodates Asymmetrical Systems!

Partnered Output Coils are Symmetrical by themselves, but our System, does not consist only of Partnered Output Coils, we have an Asymmetry, because we have introduced a Third Coil to our Partnered Output Coils, our Input Coil:

We have Three Magnetic Fields:

1. Input Coil
  2. POCOne
  3. POCTwo

Everyone should already know, every Coil that carries a Current, must always have an associated Magnetic Field, always, there is never any Exception. A Flow of Current constitutes a Magnetic Field.

Now we can say, mathematically, OutputPower != InputPower - Losses. Where ( != ) means Does NOT Equal.

Output Power can be thought of in another way, OutputPower is defined by System Design Specification.

Floyd Sweet was quoted in saying:

Sweet was also a transformer designer and expert, and he remarked that he had also observed specialized self-oscillation in certain transformers.

Ref: Energy From The Vacuum by Tom Bearden

On rare occasions, Sweet saw this effect, called self-oscillation, occur in electric transformers

Ref: Jeane Manning http://merlib.org/node/5282

Floyd Sweet also labeled the SQM as an Oscillator, in his original Lab Notes:

Electromagnetic Induction is currently Incomplete in todays Scientific Textbooks, I have completed Electromagnetic Induction, and given Experimental Proof to support the Completion. You have the proof right in front of your eyes, its up to you to use this knowledge and apply it for useful purpose!

Of course, to Club Dumb Dumb, over on the other forums, none of this will make any sense, because they just have no idea whatsoever!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 08 March 2023

Hello Donovan and Friends,

Yes, there is a lot of data here on this forum, and some have used this data to make excellent progress!

I have collected all the data and posts from many forums over the years and I estimate about 3% of the Community are Serious Dedicated Researchers!

That's a very poor number!

Many run multiple names!

The fact of the matter is, majority of the community has been controlled disinformation for decades and I don't think any one would disagree with that! Groups of people paid to make a mockery of the Energy Field for a very long time, and yes I have a list of names when the time comes.

ChatGPT:

There are a lot of very brain dead people out there, doing the dumbest things, sadly! ChatGPT is very much smarter than these idiots! Even if ChatGPT is not completely correct!

Best Wishes,

Chris

donovan posted this 04 March 2023

Hi,

There is so much information here.  I read more and more every day. 

Thanks for everything, Chris.

Donovan

Chris posted this 04 March 2023

My Friends,

Never before, ever, has this happened:

Start Here → Builders Guide to Aboveunity Machines

There are two mistakes along the way to MasteryNot Starting and and not going all the way!

Cite: Master Shi Heng Yi

On rare occasions, Sweet saw this effect, called self-oscillation, occur in electric transformers

Ref: http://merlib.org/node/5282

The Answers you seek are right here:

I have provided 11 videos on this showing you how to approach this Technology! I have given you all of the data to make this work, and more, to make this, not just a TOY, to make this Power very much more than just a few Globes!

My Friends, when I see 10 successful replications, I will release another Video showing a bit more work, again we have had quite a few successful replications already! Do the Math in these videos! COP > 1.6 in both Machines!

Tinman was the first:

Others followed, like Captainloz:

Others also, some may not want their names used? Security for people is important to me, but eventually, we must do this as a Team and make a Stand!

Some have taken advantage of this, some plunder it.

Its so simple, and so cheap! The problem is, too many stupid, stupid people in the community!

Don't tell anyone, but

We are LIGHT YEARS Ahead of the other Forums!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 03 March 2023

Hello earthbound,

Best way to learn, is to get into it, on the bench and explore the most simple technology ever discovered! 1832, and now, some 191 years later and science still has not acknowledged Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction.🤡

WOW, if I had the opportunity way back, when I started, and now with all the Independent replications, showing the proof, its a no brainer! 

Too much procrastination is the enemy of the People!

Best Wishes,

Chris

earthbound0729 posted this 02 March 2023

So Chris, and all present,

Earlier in this thread you mentioned to maximize self-inductance in the coils (POC?).

From what I see, these are several ways to help accomplish that goal:

Greater number of turns of wire on the core
Increase Cross-sectional area in a coil
Minimize Length of coil
The greater the magnetic permeability of the core

Anything else along these lines? 

Piecing this altogether for a Newbie, especially in reference to the timeframes (ie, chronology) since there are multiple threads and 6 years or so worth of notes here makes it a little difficult to keep everything in proper order and context.  I am taking extensive notes to help me.

Hopefully I will be able to start on some of these experiments soon. I believe you have mentioned on more than one occasion that the Mr. Preva experiment should be a good starting point for anyone. I thank you for your software tool as well, as that can be very helpful on important details of coil construction.

Ty,

earthbound

Chris posted this 09 February 2023

My Friends,

I wan to share this with you:

Fundamentally, a single Weyl fermion is not identical to a Dirac fermion. Weyl fermions are in many ways more fundamental than Dirac fermions. In the context of topological materials, you can experimentally see points in k-space associated with either Dirac fermions or Weyl fermions. For example, in the material TaAs, two Weyl points (will be explained later) have been observed:

Dirac and Weyl fermions transform differently under, say, parity and other discrete transformations. In representation-theory language, they also belong in two different representations.

There two “kinds” of Weyl fermions: left-handed and right-handed. These refer to a property called chirality, which is a mathematical concept but we can physically understand it more easily when the mass of the fermions is zero.

In the massless case then, chirality is the same with the so-called helicity, which is the measure of how much the spin of a particle is aligned with its momentum. Hence, in the massless limit, left-handed Weyl fermions have their spin oppositely aligned with their momenta compared to right-handed Weyl fermions.

A Dirac fermion is a representation in which we combine a left-handed Weyl spinor with a right-handed one. Now, when the fermions are massive, left-handed Weyl fermions and right-handed ones mix with each other and it doesn’t make sense to keep track of either of the two, since they mix together. In this case, it is more convenient to work with a Dirac fermion. We can definitely look at this from two points of view, one being the Dirac fermion one which does not mention Weyl fermions, and the other being through Weyl fermions that interact with each other because of their mass. It is in this sense that Weyl fermions are more fundamental than Dirac fermions. But, this depends on the dimension of our space, as I will explain later.

In the massless limit, the Weyl fermions don’t interact, so don’t mix with each other. In this case, we can still work with a Dirac fermion and view it as a composition of Weyl fermions of opposite chiralities or just decompose the Dirac fermion into two distinguishable Weyl fermions.

A crucial point of all of this is the existence of a matrix γ5�5, which is satisfies the Lorentz algebra {γμ,γν}=2ημν{��,��}=2��� along with the standard gamma matrices γμ��. In the four-dimensional spacetime, all of the above is valid, but this can change with the number of dimensions. To make this more concrete, we denote a Dirac spinor as ΨΨ and the left- and right-handed Weyl spinors as ψL,ψR��,�� respectively. See, in 3+13+1-dimensional spacetimes, the existence of γ5�5 allows us to write ψL=1γ52Ψ��=1−�52Ψ and ψR=1+γ52Ψ��=1+�52Ψ. It thus results in a decomposition of ΨΨ into ψL�� and ψR��.

In graphene, which is effectively a system with two spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension, γ5�5, does not exist. More generally, there is no way to decompose a Dirac spinor into two Weyl spinors in 2+12+1 dimensions. Hence, there are no Weyl fermions in graphene; only Dirac fermions. The conclusion is the same as in a 3+13+1-dimensional spacetime: Dirac fermions and Weyl fermions are different types particles.

This is true for all topological materials in 1+11+1 or 2+12+1 dimensions, such as graphene. Bear in mind though that there also exist topological materials that are three-dimensional (plus one dimension of time). An example of these are called Weyl semimetals and, as their name probably suggests, the fermions describing them are Weyl fermions. Now, it does not mean that all of the topological materials with this dimension are described by Weyl fermions, since if the particles describing these materials have an effective non-zero mass, they are represented by Dirac spinors.

In topological materials, these particles are associated with special points in k-space. At these special points, the band gap closes and the conduction band touches the valence band. In materials like graphene, these points are called Dirac points and there exist so-called Dirac cones living near them. These Dirac points can also be found in 3D materials. In materials such as Weyl semimetals, these Dirac points get split in two and form two distinct Weyl points. You can split a Dirac cone by breaking some of the initial system’s discrete symmetries for example. The Weyl points are connected via what’s called a Fermi arc, as illustrated below:

Summing up, in the context of topological materials such as graphene, Weyl fermions and Dirac fermions are different kinds of particles. That being said, in spaces of dimensions that allow us to decompose Dirac fermions into Weyl fermions, we can work with either of them but this does not mean that they are identical.

Ref: Adam Lantos - Quora

Can you remember where we covered left-handed and right-handed, chirality's before?

Maybe Here? Why do they Fail?

Best Wishes,

Chris

ISLab posted this 09 February 2023

Now Smudge states:

That would mean that the electron charge increases value

I absolutely disagree with this statement! This is simply a very bad interpretation of a very basic Statement made by Floyd Sweet!!!

Water Pumps have Flow Rates, in GPM, Gallons per Minute, or LPM, Liters per Minute!

Hi Chris,

The kind of junk put out by Smudge not only confuses, but wastes time and energy, and in the ends leaves the serious researcher lost and frustrated. Even if one feels intuitively or logically that they are wrong, it still saps energy and sows seeds of doubt to pushes one to distance with an unhealthy agnosticism.

I want to thank you for taking the trouble to clarify the issues and to bring back focus on basic principles, and to help to identify who the genuine authorities in the field are.

Your site is a boon to genuine researchers in the field!

Much gratitude! 🙏

Chris posted this 05 February 2023

My Friends,

Science is catching up, slowly!

https://www.nature.com/articles/nphys3839

Please read the above article. Its worth the read! 

One must study what is being said, what is the Dirac Semimetal and the Weyl Semimetal:

Do you see the correlation to Partnered Output Coils?

Inside the Core, we have a series of Domains called: Antiferromagnetic Ordering or a antiferromagnetic System:

We have this very same Core Ordering when each Partnered Output Coil is Opposing each other, and the Core therefore does not travel the BH Curve as a Conventional Transformer would!

As is shown, we do have a Four Wave Mixing, because each Coil has a Primary and a Secondary Magnetic Field! Like Tom Bearden pointed out, the Whittaker Papers point this out.

This is because each Coil has:

1. Induction
  2. and Self Induction

Do you see now, how far behind the Other Forums are! So many clueless goons out there that pretend to be Gurus!

We are Light Years Ahead of the Other Forums!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 14 November 2022

My Friends,

I read a post on another forum today, which I feel needs to be bought up here!

It is from Member Smudge:

I think the Mark referred to in that letter could be Mark Goldes.  He ran a free energy organization Magnetic Power Inc. (MPI).  Mark was a good guy trying to bring free energy to the world but got a lot of online criticism because he was encouraging investors but never got them any monies because the free energy dream never came.  He mortgaged himself up to the hilt to keep the company going.  I think this alternator idea from Sweet was one of the things MPI put forward, but Sweet died before it got anywhere.  So maybe it has never been explored further than his idea put on paper.  I note that his current sensor started out as a helical coil wound around the primary conductor, but then changed to a ring core around the conductor (bizarrely stated as a hollow core in the diagram you posted) and the ring core has its own winding for the sensing output.  This tells me Sweet was developing the idea in his mind at that time and realized that the helical winding would not work.

Sweet made a number of fundamental assumptions or errors in his writings.  Perhaps the most striking is his statement in the image you posted that says "The rate of flow of moving charges may be accelerated beyond 1 ampere= 6.24x1018 electrons/second".  That would mean that the electron charge increases value.  Reading further on I don't think he meant that, but rather more charge is somehow entrained from the copper atoms so the number of conduction electrons increases.  Whatever was in his mind it is beyond what current science will accept and F6 would have a field day criticizing this.  Personally I would agree with F6, this is fanciful dreaming by Sweet.  Another of his errors claims that space has a frequency given by f=1/(2π*sqrt(μ00)).  This is of course nonsense, that formula merely gives you the frequency for which the wavelength is 1 meter.

Mark Goldes received a number of hairbrained ideas from different people, and he recruited me from another FE site to become an unpaid adviser.  MPI was later taken over by Hagen Ruff who then continued its work under the guise of Chava Energy and I was pleased to continue as a paid consultant.  Sometime later Hagen decided that pouring money into FE research was not going to provide any short-term returns, so he pulled the plug and my contract ended.  Chava continues offering not free energy but alternative energy solutions like wind generators.

Smudge

Ref: Floyd Sweet 'Space-Flux Coupled Alternator' (NOT the VTA)

Mark had about 10 organisations!

I think it is worth noting, Smudge has always played down Floyd Sweet as have many other of the people that were involved with Floyd Sweet! There is a number of non-sensical statements in his post!

Let me quote Floyd Sweets paragraph again:

The current and potential windings require relatively little power, and are applied in such a manner that rate of flow of moving charges may be accelerated beyond 1 ampere = 6.2418 electrons ⁄ second. Thus the duty factor of the copper changes. I2R Losses diminish and more charges drawn from the now coherent space field flow at a faster rate as current to the load. This means as more current is required by varying loads more feedback magnetomotive forces free more electrons from binding forces complimented by potential magnetic forces of the orientated, coherent space field. Thus a conductor that formerly had a temperature rise above ambient labelled as a factor of 10 would now operate at a temperature of 1.0. Thus the same gauge wire would carry 10 times more current at the same temperature.

Now Smudge states:

That would mean that the electron charge increases value

I absolutely disagree with this statement! This is simply a very bad interpretation of a very basic Statement made by Floyd Sweet!!!

Water Pumps have Flow Rates, in GPM, Gallons per Minute, or LPM, Liters per Minute!

Electromagnetic Charge Pumps are exactly the same, there is no ignoring the basic Science and Math! Elementary Charge also has a Flow Rate!

The definition for One Ampere is:

6.241509074×1018 elementary charges moving in a second.

I see a real concerted effort to try to confuse and smear the hard work that those before us have done!

Don Smith told us the very same thing:

Let there be Twits! Let the twits be a mouthpiece for Non-Sense! 

Did any of Akula0083's work ever see the light of day?

Was there a cover up and an effort to burry his work? What happened here? 

My Friends, you need to be very careful what you believe! Some people will lead you down the Garden Path and you will find out after a long time, that there is nothing but Manure at the end!

Floyd Sweet said:

A static version of the Space Flux Alternator is on the drawing board. 

and went on to say:

The defining equations are similar to those of the dynamic Space Flux Coupled alternator. 

As the time varying flux of a period of 1/400 or 2.5 milliseconds sweeps over the stationary armature coils, voltage is induced defined by Faraday's law. 

The underlying principles are the same. 

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 03 August 2022

My Friends,

Partnered Output Coils are Symbiotic like Tuning Forks:

Ring one, and the other starts to go also, the exact same way! To do this, Partnered Output Coils must be loaded to work, because a Load defines the Current which in turn defines the Magnetic Field!

This is the Symbionce of the Coils in Magnetic Resonance! You could almost say a Sympathetic Resonance:

Do you remember this video:

In the VTA Gen 1:

We saw a Bridge Rectifier, on the Input, do you know why Floyd Sweet had this in place?

The Rectifier turns AC Input from the top waveform to the bottom waveform:

Take note of the shape of the Rectified Pulses! Dont forget, half Bridge Rectification is also possible. 

Best Wishes

Chris

Jagau posted this 03 August 2022

Yes, this image of the current is very important and

I confirm that I also find it in the Melnichenko thread effect.

Jagau

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 03 August 2022

My Friends,

In this post Here, I talk about the Symbiotic Relationship of Partnered Output Coils!

I will quote this here:

Let me tell you, something important happens, where I have marked: Important:

What Happens? Well its a little hard to explain, but here goes:

The Partnered Output Coils do work on each other, to "Generate" a Voltage via Charge Separation, and Pump a Current by Opposed Magnetomotive Forces, at this point, your Input Coil does the tiniest amount of Work! It requires very little Current to achieve this task: 

So, your Partnered Output Coils "Generate" Voltage and Pump Current! This is largely a Self Regulating System, doing work entirely by the Geometrical Design of the Coils! The Magnetic Field Strength being the Component that does Work! Or M.M.F, the Magnetomotive Force does Work on each Coil, regulating the other Coil, exactly as I described in the Thread: Timing 

The Magnetic Field can be entirely created from the existence of another Current:

There is nothing that says You MUST be the Source! This is Called Parasitic Inductance Or Stray Magnetic Fields, a phenomena that Electrical Engineers are Brain Washed into getting rid of by the very definition of the Term: Parasitic

We want this, its a Useful and Required Phenomena, the opposite of: Parasitic, is Symbiotic we want this! Its Natural, it is how Nature works and wants to work! Don't Fight it, encourage it!

I want to point out a simple fact! Steven Mark showed us several devices, two of which were important to define the difference between:

In the above video, you can see, this machine:

and this Machine:

You can go through the video and listen to the numbers, but I have something for you to ponder!

Question:

Why is it, the bigger machine puts out so much more Energy?

Question:

What sort of Energy did Steven Marks Machines Output?

Oh, you mean DC something like this:

Question:

What Effects were Observed?

An observation similar here:

Remember this:

Its just the knowledge of the Coils and how they interact with each other!

Aint that the truth!

Again, there is a Symbiotic Relationship, between he Coils, all working in a Harmonious Symphony to "Generate" Voltage and Pump Current and its all because of the Geometrical Configuration of the Coils, all working together, an Asymmetrical behaviour, where you need only put a tiny amount of energy in, and get our Copious Amounts of Energy in Comparison!

When the Super Numptys realise they have missed a very Important part in Science, we are gonna party like its 1999!

Never forget: Its the Symbionce of the Coils in a Harmonious Symphony that creates the effect! This is Magnetic Resonance!

I am sorry to all paying attention, I am just loving this: "Teasing of the Family of Clowns we have had to deal with for so long!" Trolls that is!

Best Wishes

Chris

Chris posted this 12 July 2022

My Friends,

I was asked a question today by a member, and I want to share the answer here:

The question:

What is the condition needed that POC2 . POC3 , POC X , to communicate with the Trigger ?
Is this process of " Aiding the Input" automatic ?  Or there must be some conditions met , before the power drops on the DC Source ?

The Answer:

Any Current Flow, and the Change of the Current Flow is considered a Magnetic Field, or the Magnetic Field, Changing in Time, and in proximity to another Conductor, considered a "Parasitic Inductance", by some, will induce an E.M.F Measured in units of Volt.

So, the method of Inducing Voltage, is the Change in Magnetic Field, or the Change in Current.

Remember:

1. The Change in Current/Magnetic Field "Generates" a Voltage.
  2. The Opposition of Magnetomotive Force, of Magnetic Fields, Pumps Current.

So, L1 induces L2, L2 induces L3 and if all three are this way, then there must always be one Coil that Assists L1 right? So, L3 also induces L1! Increasing L1 total Impedance. So the input Current then comes right down as Ohms Law states: I = V / R.

So, always one Coil must assist the Input Coil.

This is Asymmetrical Electromagnetic Induction!

Loose Coupling is an important factor, but not too loose.

Get Involved, prove it for your self, it works!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
  • Melendor
Rakarskiy posted this 17 June 2022

Generator Coils by Walter RUSSELL - focusing magnetic flux.

http://www.rexresearch.com/russellcoil/russellcoil.htm

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Andreas posted this 13 June 2022

Hello Jagau,

Sorry for my late answer...saw your post today...

You are right, it makes no sense. The lower Mosfet driver has no function. It is only there to expand the circuit for more Mosfets to increase the amount of current you can switch. I did not erase the second driver, maybe it is needed later.

Best Regards,

Andreas

Jagau posted this 02 June 2022

Hello Andeas

what is the purpose of using 2 mosfet low side drivers to make a single mosfet acrive r?

I ask the question because you did not use the first driver (lower one)it is just powered at pin 6

and the two output pin 5 and 7 are not connected

Jagau

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
Andreas posted this 23 May 2022

Hi Chris,

you are right. Cold electricity is a field, where much disinformation goes around. Live is too short, for that, we should focus on harvesting free energy.The missing heat on my resistor probably has nothing to do with cold electricity. The inductance is too high for measuring seriously. The calculated U(eff) could be nonsense. My output transformer instead of RL works great, it is possible to match impedances. With a transformer instead of RL you can feedback the energy to the source, the driving battery.  When the circuit reaches overunity, the voltage of the source- battery will rise up during work. In my circuit, the voltage drops very slow, the efficiency is good, but not good enough. I believe your theorie about partnered output coils is right, so I will make a better coil with much more windings....

My pulser- circuit is a simple, low cost and very efficient way to get sharp and powerful pulses. Hope, it gives coil experimenters an idee, how to pulse a coil without expensive equipment.

Kind Regards,

Andreas

Chris posted this 19 May 2022

Hi Andreas

On your Question:

Could it be possible, that this kind of energy does produce cold, instead of heat in the resistor?

I have deliberately avoided this topic for a very long time! Its a Can or Worms, its a topic that can not be sensibly discussed without becoming a bunch of Kooks, which the likes of Bedini became after a while.

This topic will become more insightful when we have more working on this and more replicating what we have done!

Great work! Thank You for Sharing!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Andreas posted this 19 May 2022

Hi Chris,

I have done some experiments regarding this principle with 3 coils. The problem is to overcome the opposite voltages in the bucking coils, induced by a current change in L3. It seems, there are some ways around this problem. I got interesting results with my coil- pulser and an one Ohm resistor. The power is indicated thrue the voltage over the resistor. P = U(eff)^2, there are high peaks. With no filtering of the peaks measured with the scope, there is an efficiency of about 200%. But, the heat of the resistor says no, it feels more then 100% or less. Could it be possible, that this kind of energy does produce cold, instead of heat in the resistor?

If this could be possible, then an output transformer (non- bucking) instead of RL could solve this. The impedances could be matched for any load. I want to try it as next step, building a load- transformer to catch both, negative and positive energy. Here is a way, that forces high currents thrue the bucking coils.L1 and L2. L3 is wound direct above L2 and L4 is wound direct above L1. The distance to each other of the bucking coils is about 5cm.

This circuit pushes the current thrue the bucking coils when the Mosfet switches to on. In the same time L3 and L4 "charge" by bulding a magnetic field. When the mosfet switches off, the magnetic field from L3 and L4 collapses and the current flow thrue L1 and L2 stoppes and goes rapidly in the other direction. During shooting off, the voltage above the Mosfet has a peak of nearly 200V. Voltage (really current?) above RL is oscillating very heavy shortly after shooting on and off. The frequency is in the Mhz- range. When measuring the input- current, there is a "shoot- back" at the switching moment- especially when switching off.

May be this could be of interest. I am sure, there are many opinions, regarding "cold" and "hot" current, nonsense or not. Is it only conventional current, which is produced thrue bucking mode- coils?

Best Regards,

Andreas

Chris posted this 22 April 2022

My Friends,

I want to say, I really like Raivo's way of thinking about Partnered Output Coils:

what will happen after second and third reflection?

The "Reflection" or Reinforcement of Waves of Magnetic Force, known as M.M.F which is Current I, through Turns N, and of Geometry ∈, is the Pumping, and the Assisting Force, that gives your Input, an other wise, negative Effect under Load, when Current I increases as Load Increases, and Resistance drops.

There is a beautiful set of Wave Mechanics here that works to "Generate" a Voltage, and the very action of Drawing Current increases the Energy Density available for use.

It so impresses me, how the Human Mind works, and when we come together, to advance on a subject of infancy.

Raivo has bought a very good way of thinking about a subject to the table! Thank You Raivo!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Chris posted this 22 April 2022

Hey Raivo,

Good Question!

Effectively, Energy is Unlimited! We have a Scalable System that uses the Magnetic Field of Each Coil, with an Asymmetrical Off Set, in other words: MMFa + MMFb + MMFc = MMFc, where in a Conventional System, we have MMFa + MMFb = 0. This is Symmetry. 

So in an Asymmetrical System, we can produce as much Voltage as we want, and Current is dependant on the Coils Geometry, in other words, Energy Density increases as the Magnetic Field Increases.

Remember what Floyd Sweet told us:

The current and potential windings require relatively little power, and are applied in such a manner that rate of flow of moving charges may be accelerated beyond 1 ampere = 6.2418 electrons ⁄ second. Thus the duty factor of the copper changes. I2R Losses diminish and more charges drawn from the now coherent space field flow at a faster rate as current to the load. This means as more current is required by varying loads more feedback magnetomotive forces free more electrons from binding forces complimented by potential magnetic forces of the orientated, coherent space field. Thus a conductor that formerly had a temperature rise above ambient labelled as a factor of 10 would now operate at a temperature of 1.0. Thus the same gauge wire would carry 10 times more current at the same temperature.

So the Magnetic Forces, which can be controlled, are the Pump, Freeing more electrons from Source, Accelerating them down the Wire.

So, a machine must have two Output Coils, its a Requirement, and either one Input Coil of  use one Output Coil as an Input Coil and an Output Coil, having two functions.

I believe the ideal configuration is Three Coils. Its not a Requirement however!

As Voltage Increased, the Magnetic Field must also Increase, there is a Feedback Force, making your Machine push more Electrons, so we have a machine that does work, from Source, by its very function!

The Timing of the Coils is important, Voltage V must be "Generated" in POC one and two at the same time, so Currents are also in Phase, equal and Opposite, this is the Pumping Force.

I hope this makes sense?

Best Wishes,

Chris

raivope posted this 22 April 2022

Hi,

Just wondering what will happen after second and third reflection?

https://www.aboveunity.com/content/uploads/b5d8d256-5657-4ec2-ac7c-a741014a20b4/0135e9c8-6563-4c84-abcf-ac2c014edf93_standing-wave.jpg?width=690&upscale=false

I think the current gets multiplied further.

Raivo

Chris posted this 21 April 2022

Hello Solhi,

We are way more than Serious about this, so please understand when I say, we are way further ahead than some think! Way further ahead! We don't find this "Funny", it is a serious event here!

Your Statement:

Funny, I have not had time to read this thread before now, but I came to the same conclusion 2 years ago reading Patrick J. Kelly's work about Don Smith

I will be interested to see how far ahead you are then, if you have had this concept in your head for this long, you should have a very good grasp of the whole topic! Some have spent years and made very little progress! Some no progress!

Some like to gloat and make unbelievable statements that have no basis in fact, and then, where we have had many Independent Replications by many Members, those are often the Quietest! Proof is in the pudding some might like to say!

We do not provide a Free Ride for others here! We only help those showing proof of helping themselves! So lets see if you choose to progress here or make posts with no real direction.

Recently we had to remove a very small group of people for creating trouble here, and its great they are now gone! Please do not become one of those statistics. We only want genuine Members all working for the same end goal. Progress for all!

I wish more would come here and work for this very goal, as times are so tough now, there is really no other options than to look at what was considered impossible ten years ago and prove the evidence correct for yourself!

I hope you can become a contributing member as others do here!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Jagau
  • Augenblick
Solhi posted this 21 April 2022

Funny, I have not had time to read this thread before now, but I came to the same conclusion 2 years ago reading Patrick J. Kelly's work about Don Smith. Still have to build anything in real though. Thinking this over until understanding saves time and material

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Solhi posted this 21 April 2022

I think it is more correct to say  2 Pi (r + 0.5 dia of wire)

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 28 March 2022

Hi Solhi,

Please read: Builders Guide to Aboveunity Machines this thread explains all of it in great detail.

All the information in those threads explains all of it and shows you how to build these machines.

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Solhi posted this 28 March 2022

Hi, nice to be back again. The side suddenly disappeared from the net a year ago and a few days back I all in a sudden got an update.

I would like to ask, after I learned through Patrick Kelly's publication about Don Smiths works and Patrick's thoughts if it is true what I did read other places, That feeding a solenoid with very high frequency, it reduces its magnetic capabilities?

In theory the partnered coil would produce the same amount of Volt as Amperage e.g. 600/600 = 360 Kw. by (dependent on wire length) e.g. 40 Mhz.

Don, even he did say the 2nd coil should be wound counter clockwise actually never did it in his models, so what is the trick here?

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Augenblick
We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close