Happy New Year 2021

• Topic Is Sticky
  • 2K Views
  • Last Post 05 January 2021
Chris posted this 31 December 2020

My Friends,

What a Year, it will not be forgotten anytime soon!

We have a chance to make next year better if we all do the right things, but it does entirely depend on what we all choose! Freedom must come from within and Will Power! We must make the change! We must Will for Freedom!

Currently we are slaves, to it all, economy, COVID and more!

Happy New Year My Friends!

I hope we can all make the very best decisions for our Futures as one Human Race, Together! You all are my dear friends, and I give what I have learned in the hope, it makes a difference!

FREEDOM!

Best Wishes for you, and your Families in this coming Year!

Chris

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
YoElMiCrO posted this 31 December 2020

Hello everyone.

Happy 2021 to everyone and let us all celebrate in ROME this year.

YoElMiCrO.

Atti posted this 31 December 2020

My dear fellow human beings, my friends!

For the new year, I wish everyone to train themselves. Learn as much as you can (don’t just focus on technical studies). Read as much as you can.
In the course of the information, everyone is captured to decide what is most likely the truth.
The time has come when we need to pay close attention to ourselves, as the increasing number of vaccinated individuals puts the unvaccinated at greater risk.
We do not know what reactions the vaccine can cause, nor do we know what has been injected into them, which can produce a wide range of additional infections and can even be fatal to the person being infected. Now, I want to encourage readers to read the documentation carefully, think through it properly, and DO NOT blindly accept what they tell us. So I am NOT scaring anyone. I'm NOT talking to anyone about the vaccine.
But let's think.

"May 1, 1776 The road led to the ultimate goal of the order, the takeover of power without revolution, and the establishment of a new foundation for the functioning of the state. Time does not matter, only the goal."

What happened to him?  https://www.bitchute.com/video/J31MXAx8yese/?fbclid=IwAR00uPRQtRH0qrC6j0RRFESYQTL2wFkURrO6wYKdtD7YSfEezo1ZTiaa3TM

Drama.

Everything was fine?  https://www.zeitpunkt.ch/heiligabend-geimpft-fuenf-tage-spaeter-tot

"So wait, they’re using HIV components in the vaccine on purpose?"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-11-trial-subjects-injected-with-coronavirus-vaccines-hiv.html

"Just 100 days to mask, not forever. One hundred days. And I think we'll see a significant reduction,"

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/03/politics/biden-harris-interview-jake-tapper/index.html

Sooner or later it will be in every country:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-29/spain-to-create-a-register-of-people-who-refuse-covid-19-vaccine

Would you be surprised or worried if you found out that the “Spanish flu” of 1918 had nothing to do with Spain and it couldn’t have been the flu at all? Well, hold on, my friend, you're on a rough journey!

Spain was neutral during World War I and did NOT censor its press, unlike the warring countries. As a result, Spain was the first to report the 1918 flu pandemic, and the world “made Spain a scapegoat”. This is how the “Spanish flu” is born.

An autopsy after the war proved that the flu of 1918 is NOT an “flu” at all. It was caused by the accidental administration of an experimental “bacterial meningitis vaccine” that still mimics flu-like symptoms to this day. Multiple attacks spanning the unprepared immune systems of soldiers and civilians created an “killer field” with additional vaccinations. Those who were not vaccinated were not affected.Instead of stopping the vaccinations, the doctors stepped them up, calling it the big “1918 Spanish flu”. As a result, ONLY THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE VACCINE DIED.

https://www.phytomint.hu/tudasfa/az-1918-as-spanyol-influenza-csak-a-beoltottak-haltak-meg.html

– Industry leaders and public figures discussing in leadership panels how to advance and accelerate public-private collaboration on critical issues such as COVID-19 vaccination, job creation and climate change, among others

https://silview.media/2020/12/21/digital-davos-2021-to-officially-launch-thegreatreset-years-after-its-been-set-in-motion/

https://salmartingano.com/2020/12/new-year-new-outlook-get-back-to-nature-in-2021/

If only half of that is true, you’re already in trouble.

Jagau posted this 31 December 2020

I wish everyone here on the forum a very happy new year 2021
And of course the joys and pleasures of your discoveries and enriching experiements.sealed
Jagau

Vidura posted this 31 December 2020

Best wishes for the new year for all! I'm confident, it'll be a successful year with lots of progress and learning. Peace, joy and health for all. Vidura.

Forelle posted this 01 January 2021

Happy New Year Everyone.

L0stf0x posted this 01 January 2021

My best wishes to all for a thriving 2021. 

Chris posted this 01 January 2021

My Very Dear Friends,

It is a very Humbling Experience, doing what I do! I do the best I can to share what I have learned and back it up with as best information as I can at All Times!

Thing is, its not me, it is you doing this, it is you making this work! It is you showing the world you Want Change and want it NOW!

It is not me! Its all of you!

I prepared a thread, back on November 2020:

Which I plan to release soon, but I am truly thinking, you all know this already and I do not need to do this at all. I am so pleased you all have such an excellent understanding and grasp of this! So pleased you all share with each other and show the World a NEW Way of Living! Sharing Knowledge and Progress! It is truly Humbling being an observer to this wonderful example of what Humanity can achieve when Wicked Evil Influences are Eliminated from the Sphere of Influence!

This is Humanities Problem, it has been manipulated by Evil for far to long, holding us back, keeping us from reaching the Future!

I hope you all see why I have been so hard on visitors that come here to disturb others working for the future?

I hope you all forgive me for at times being somewhat arrogant! A hard Line requires a stern and unwavering position of Duty!

We all have a Duty! We must protect our Race and way of Life for Eons to come, never allowing Corruption and Evil to have any influence on Humanities Direction!

The Precipice we stand at, is our last chance to make a men's, for a Glorious Future! If we fail to make a men's, then, to say, our future will be bleak, is an understatement!

It is you, here now, all of you, that make for Change! I thank You All! Happy New Year!

Best Wishes,

Chris

Wistiti posted this 02 January 2021

Happy new year to everyone on this forum!!! And particularly to you Chris who put so many of your time to build and maintain this place. You are truly a great person!❤

Wish health and happiness to all of you 🌞

drago posted this 02 January 2021

Hello guys.
Happy New Year !!
I wish that you and your families and friends stay safe , and have a wonderful and happy 2021 .
Health and prosperity to all of you.
Much Love
@drago

thaelin posted this 03 January 2021

Got all the new year pieces put in place, now on to find the answers to a lot of questions.

test setup

thay

Fighter posted this 05 January 2021

Happy New Year everyone !

Hopefully 2021 will be the year when, even if we're traveling on different and difficult roads, we all will meet in ROME !

Stay safe.

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:
What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close