13 August 2021
- Last edited 13 August 2021
Please review my Series: Chris's Non-Inductive Coil Experiment:
11 Videos in total.
There are several things I can recommend to help further:
- Verify using the Right Hand Grip Rule, your Partnered Output Coils are Opposing. Bucking Magnetic Fields.
- Shorten up All Wires/Leads. Always keep All Wires/Leads short as possible.
- Check Scope Probe Placements and show in Diagrams. Not shown on Input Stage.
- Scope Shots are backwards indicating some possible problems, so please verify point 3.
- Replace Current Sensing Resistors with Precission Resistors - This is important.
- Output Voltage is Important, look at what Turns per Volt are.
- Observe and study the Ramp Up period shown below.
- Study Anytenna Theory and why Partnered Output Coils use Antenna Theory - Important.
- Follow my Orriginal Circuits before moving onto your Circuit Shown. Study the Simplicity of My Circuits.
- Follow more closely the advice given in other threads.
You are Close, I think you only need to observe a few simple things and this will give you a big leg up.
Observing and Studing the Ramp Up Area will help emmensely:
The Cause of this is:
At Time t = 0: we have no Conduction in all Coils in our machines. No Current Flows.
At Time t = 1: we have Input Coil Conduct with the Switch On of the Mosfet, Current Starts to Flow.
At Time t = 2: we have Electromagnetic Induction between your Input Coil and POCOne , POCOne Conducts when the Diode Voltage is at threshold Voltage, normally 0.5 to 0.7 Volts.
At Time t = 3: we have Current Flow in POCOne, this Current starts to Change in Time also, Electromagnetic Induction occurs between POCOne and POCTwo.
At Time t = 4: we have POCOne's Current induce sufficient Voltage in POCTwo and then at 0.5 to 0.7 Volts, POCTwo then Conducts.
Here you can see, we have a Delay in Conduction, the Coils are delayed in Time T, and as a result, they Slap Together, which is Electromagnetic Induction in your Machine for a Second Time!
The Answers are right infront of us, we only need observe with an open mind.
I could not help observing the Resonance Coils which look like the Coil which Rick Friedrick sells? Also you are using Don Smiths basic Circuit.
I saw your posts on ou.com Here, the story behind this is Here.
We are willing to help AlteredUnity, if you can study up a little, follow the guidelines and we will have you up and running very soon! CaptianLoz will attest to this.