Vyacheslav Gorchilin & Chris Sikes - 2"nd order Magnetic Field Resonance

• 1.3K Views
  • Last Post 28 February 2019
alohalaoha posted this 22 November 2018

What is 2"nd order Magnetic Field Resonance and how to make it easy. Theories of Vyacheslav Gorchilin & Chris Sikes complement each other and both independent researchers need to be read for clear and sharp  understanding what is 2"nd order Magnetic Field ? and what is the resonance of this field ?, and why this slow magnetic field can't be calculated using Tomson equation for transverse mag. field resonance.

This 2nd order field field, depend from many parameters, like lenght of wire, duty cycle, inductance, resitance, capacitance, self capacitance, impendance of power source, Q-factor, shotening factor of conductor and many more.

Chris work is already on this forum, but Vyacheslav work isn't. So start readinf this thread with visiting Vyacheslav's site and read about his research, experiments and conclusions.

Slow magnetic field wave in λ/4 coils.

http://gorchilin.com/articles/coil/magnetic_wave?lang=en

Coil L2 is wounded by 2mm wire diameter at plastic frame diameter of 50mm. The number of turns is 150. The wire length λ/4 is 23.5 m. Frequency generator G1 to get 1/4 wavelenght in this coil needs to be ~3.2 MHz. But for slow magnetic field wave the frequency of the generator must be reduced at only 15kHz.

Distribution of transverse Magnetic H and Electric field E in full wavelenght coil (pic 2.3) and distribution of 2'nd order magnetic field H and 2nd order Electric field (longitudinal wave) in the same coil (pic 2.4.), called by Vyacheslav Gorchilin "Slow magnetic wave".

http://gorchilin.com/articles/coil/magnetic_wave?lang=en

http://gorchilin.com/articles/coil/magnetic_wave_2?lang=en

http://gorchilin.com/articles/coil/magnetic_wave_5?lang=en

http://gorchilin.com/articles/coil/magnetic_wave_resonance?lang=en

ps: Keep in mind his site is google machine translated, not live translated by man so the main sense of theory could be changed due to machine used of inappropriate words.

for example : Google translated is "The main difference from a long line concentrated is the distribution of loops of voltage and current along it."

and should be "The main difference of lumped from distributed line is in spatial distribution of nodes and antinodes by voltage and current along the line."

Best regards

Aloha

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
solarlab posted this 28 February 2019

Hi Fellows, [relates to using the "new" Analog Discovery 2 instrument]

Proposed scheme to have a look into the Grenade Coil inter-workings.

Let me run this by you - To gather internal [interactive?] parameter data on the so called grenade coil, one thought is to wind the coil in six (6) seperate pieces. One piece per winding, two (2) for the first and second inner sections (long ones), two for the middle sections (1/2 length of the long ones), and two for the outside (short) sections (1/2 length of the middle section). This yields two long, two middle, and two short coils.

Each section is wound on top of the preceeding lower winding with three (3) sections of thicker mylar seperating all the windings. The middle layer of mylar is used to support a very thin copper trace (*copper tape or *magnet wire covered with clear packing tape) along the full length X2 of the winding. Near the center of the mylar wrap is a single 360 degree copper trace with a winding pitch offset (?).

Copper trace goes from one end [X2] to about half way of the coil length, then a single 360 degree turn, and then straight along to the other end [X2] on the middle mylar layer (not shorted at the turn).

This allows sliding the middle mylar with the single turn along between the wire coil windings top and bottom mylar layer (with a little light grease?), similar to a slotted line apparatus.

Also, with individual coil sections, they can be individually oriented in either LH or RH by flipping the coil direction. Each section is carefully solder joined and the solder "bump" is characterized with the network analyzer; and either fixed or de-embedded from the measurements.

Since we have a precise timing scheme and differential scope, it might be possible to determine the inner behaviour of the coil(s) interaction. If this matches the full EM CAE cartoons then it might be a good proof.

Anyway, it's only an idea at this point!

Comments (good or bad), improvements, other ideas - are all welcome and encouraged. Can't draw it out - workstation busy with another long analysis, sorry.

Thanks.

• Liked by
  • Chris
  • Aetherholic
Chris posted this 23 November 2018

Hey Aloha,

I put massive efforts into what I share. I am not always right and am only human. I am pretty confident with most of what I share and what I am not all that confident on, I do not share, mostly.

We have a team of awesome human beings here with us now, our Forum is Light Years ahead of the others! Soon, they will have two options: Catch Up or Close.

Thanks for sharing Aloha!

Chris

• Liked by
  • cd_sharp
  • Aetherholic
alohalaoha posted this 23 November 2018

For example from Vyacheslav Gorchilin experiments he has found that at frequency which correspond to λ/8 wavelenght according to Tomspon formula, there is no transverse magnetic field around the coil, but yes exist energy transfer. This was checked by him.

Further more secrets has found. At frequency which correspond to λ/100 wavelenght he has found slowly moving magnetic field (slow magnetic wave in his interpretaion) which move only longitudinaly across the coil. He has found a formula for this magnetic field resonance which differ a lot from classic Tomson formula. He think this magnetic resonance filed is responsible for aboveunity current boost. So it behave like a very low impendance curent source superposed to LC resonant circuit.

Role of high voltage nano impulses is to move this longitudinal slow moving magnetic field till the end of coil or in other words to compress that longitudinal magnetic wave like a steel spring. When this mag.field expand, hitting end of coil it release rise of very high current rush and again process was repeated. This longitudinal wave was produced by primary coil which work at very low frequency 15-30KHz. HV high frequency nano impulse which pulse width is about 50ns kick this mag.field exactly at positive half of his sinus peak (sin Vp), to make the effect appear.

What i interseting E-field of this longitudianl field (wave) is constant across the whole coil lenght, whileH filed has maximum exactly at half of coil lenght. This was pictued at bottom.

Here is not pictured kick of HV HF nano pulse. Btw above diagram was drawn using this simple magnetic detector circuit.

Yes Chris you have right, every thing is about the correct timing or speaking on EE slang phase-shift.

Regards

Aloha

alohalaoha posted this 23 November 2018

Thanks Aloha,

What I have learned is found everywhere by many other researchers before me. We should focus on all data and cross reference all data between all researchers to get the best overall conceptual reference.

Perhaps its time to start a Thread on Non-Linear Inductance.

Problem is, I have my doubts about Inductance alone, I personally think its more than that!

Perhaps as experiment suggests, Non-Linear Impedance...

We as humans can only absorb so much information over time, before one over loads with information.

Maybe we wait a little longer.

Chris

Hey Chris

Yes i agree. We need valid informations about behaviour of coil in any possible configuration to make a breakthrow in energy extraction process. There exist so many puzzle variables and we need to complete mosaic in our mind from all them.

Hey Aetherholic

I agree with you 100%. The process of other half of partnered coil is different from 1st half. And we need to find out what and how much is different and why ?

Regards to both

Aloha

• Liked by
  • Chris
Aetherholic posted this 23 November 2018

Just a comment

In my opinion any theory that is applied to a coil that is wholly wound in one direction only applies to half of the coil. The other half is something else.

Aetherholic - One truth, One field

Chris posted this 22 November 2018

Thanks Aloha,

What I have learned is found everywhere by many other researchers before me. We should focus on all data and cross reference all data between all researchers to get the best overall conceptual reference.

Perhaps its time to start a Thread on Non-Linear Inductance.

Problem is, I have my doubts about Inductance alone, I personally think its more than that!

Perhaps as experiment suggests, Non-Linear Impedance...

We as humans can only absorb so much information over time, before one over loads with information.

Maybe we wait a little longer.

Chris

We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close