It is so simple, once one understands it! It truly is so simple!
Simple is a matter of perspective. Do it but don't show it? Learn it but don't reveal it? Where is the fun in that...
I hear you. I understand your comment. I do.
There is a bigger picture and many can not understand it. Achievement, progress, the moulding and shaping of today and tomorrow, and every day after that.
- Ask yourself, how long do people stick around after a few demonstrations?
- Ask yourself, these demonstrations, did they ever shed any light on underpinning technology? The way of thinking required?
- Ask yourself, if I was shut down, who would do, what I do, next? Freely, Accurately, with the support I have continued with?
I hear and feel all of your frustrations!
Let me say, has anyone in history had the track record I have had? Tinman verified all of my work, saying I was right.
- Tinman's RT verifying all I have shown.
- Graham Gunderson's MIT using exactly to the letter, what I have shared with you.
- Other silent successes that have not come forward.
I ask nothing of any of you, this is a choice you made, to try to progress. I believe anyone here that has followed my instructions, my documentation, the library I have left, with answers to questions some have not even come across yet, a record for the future, will agree, they have had more success with Partnered Output Coils than any other technology out there.
I have planned a few demonstrations at different times, and this will come. But only when I think there is a ball rolling that can not be stopped. You see, I have spent a long time studding these machines, but I have also Deeply Studied the History of such people and Demonstrations.
We have been the subject of the Greater Plan, we have had Demonstrations, all verifying my work, all showing the same basic things. The Demonstrations you ask of have been independently done.
BUT, the people doing the Demonstrations disappear very quickly. Swept away by the System!
On the Technology: If we define V ( Voltage ), which is very easy, technically at no cost according to Science, and the Current being Pumped is Defined by: I = V / R - Ohms Law, then by Defining V, I can be massive, because R is reduced by the Reduced Impedance Effect, if our Input is not the Pump! We MUST build the PUMP, this part is our task. Think Magnetic Field Pump!