Wow Chris - that was a really inspiring post! - and simple to follow too - which also makes it all the more inspiring!
You may have to pardon me -although i AM intending to replicate this exactly as you specified here, i am first going to post and share a design of mine based on yours which you and others here may well find inspiring as well - it all started by staring at your elegant solenoid drawings here with their sharp pointed endings points facing each other with a barely perceptible gap between them - very suggestive of SPARK GAPS - anyway, my designs will show what i mean! -
- and below i will paste an annotated version to clarify some of my suggestions on this (i would remind readers that i had to leave all my lab parts and tools back in China some months ago and now have to gather resources together again to be able to build and test anything properly - which i intend to do over the next few weeks)
Explanation of Steps/Processes depicted here:
1. a.c. signal/excitation is firstly fed in on the right via the green coloured coils
2. input is directed via rectifier bridges to the left side to charge up C5 and C7
3. C5 and C7 reach approx. 300 V and then discharge across spark gaps between L5-L6 and L7-L8
4. oscillations then result between these inductor pairs and C6 and C8 respectively
5. the resulting oscillations are then fed off via rectifier bridges on the left to C1 and C3 on the right
6. C1 and C3 then in turn build/charge up to approx. 300V and then discharge between L1-L2 and L3-L4
7. the resulting oscillations between these inductors and the connecting caps C2 and C4 are then fed off via the two diode bridges on the right (by which time the original external input can be reduced!...) N.B it may be a good idea to first estimate or calculate the resonant frequency of each identical L-C-L set and set this as the initial input frequency! - as the system may well settle into this frequency naturally anyway!
Rationale behind the Spark Gaps - it has often been speculated, or even demonstrated in Tesla's works, that spark gaps perform a special role in value-adding to the (O-U) energy conversion process, and that here it may also well be the case, that these sparks placed strategically between the inductors with their bucking magnetic fields may well undergo an acceleration of their charges due to the scalar field created instantaneously by the opposing fields which of course will collapse as soon as the spark jumps across the gap - in other words, this situation could be rephrased as the creation of a 'self-generating discharge'! - currents may only flow when the charge is high enough to jump across the gap, at which instant the bucking fields also build up instantly and then collapse just as quickly - thus in this way the gaps have replaced the usual electronic gates = transistors etc that are placed at these points, and should also operate more efficiently in cutting off the instantaneous bucking currents and thus causing the classical voltage reversals and fly-back currents to be bled off from the resulting L-C-L series oscillations via the full wave rectifier bridges.
Lastly, (in the next post) i will paste below the original circuit diagrams i drew up in 2016 and posted on the O-U forum, which were also inspired by Chris's good and thorough presentations on that forum at that time (giving credit where credit is due, heh - nothing like a bit of nostalgia to assist our inspirations!
You Will need:
- One Input Coil
- Two Output Coils
You need to follow the basic plan laid out here:
NOTE: Partnered Output Coils can be wound either CW / CCW or CW / CW Flipped.
- CW is Clockwise.
- CCW is Counter Clockwise.
I prefer CW / CCW.
You will need to make sure your Output Coils have Opposing Magnetic Fields, thus Opposing Currents!
This is a Critical and Required Component!
The Operation to start with is as follows:
- Input Coil ( Green Coil ) brings up the Potential, then is switched Off.
- One Output Coil then Conducts Current ( Gold Coils ).
- The Second Output Coil then also conducts Current, a split second after the first, Equal and Opposite, to the First Output Coil ( Gold Coils ).
INPUT: Go for 2 Volts DC and around 320Hz or so, a Duty of around 10% or so. Slowly turn the Voltage up until you see things start to happen.
You will need to make sure the turns are greater on the Output Coils, per Coil by a factor of at least 1 : 3, so for every 1 turn on the Input Coil, you will need 3 Turns on the Output Coil and then that again for the Second Output Coil.
NOTE: Sometimes dropping a few turns on one Partnered Output Coil can be of benefit.
A small Gap between the Cored Partnered Output Coils to delay the Magnetic Field Mutual Coupling between the Coils. Circuitry can also be employed to delay Conduction on the second Partnered Output Coil.
Monitoring Currents in the Partnered Output Coils, you will see the Partnered Output Coils, like The Mr Preva Experiment, will Oppose, Magnetic Fields will Oppose! The Machine works because the Fields Buck, a Bucking Oscillator!
NOTE: When you have Bucking Output Coils, you will see a Sawtooth Waveform! Look for it, its the sign you need to see to know you're getting results.
Now, its up to you, arrangement, how you Construct it. I suggest Small Cheap and easy to work with!
On your Input Coil, perhaps use 12 turns 1mm wire or slightly larger. This means your Partnered Output Coils will be approximately 36 Turns each give or take.
NOTE: Don Smith suggested 1 : 4 Ratio.
I have suggested a few Circuits already:
Of course, this is what I have found, and the Output Circuit is not limited to these Circuits specifically!
Look at the Independent Replications, for some inspiration:
Basic and up Front, No Bucking, then your machine does not work and you need to re-arrange your Machine.
This is an Asymmetrical Machine, all this I have covered here on my website. We have:
- Amplified Voltage. Turns Step up.
- Amplified Current. Bucking Magnetic Fields as in The Mr Preva Experiment.
For all we have covered, all of it, and if you've followed, then this task should be easy!
I Promise You, if you follow the rules, make your Machine do what I have said above and on my Websites, it will work. You will have an Above Unity Energy Machine! You have my word on it!
NOTE: I expect you are experienced enough to competently work with Electrical Energy! This device can be dangerous, High Voltage and Current can very easily be achieved! I am not responsible for harm to person, and or equipment! I give you this very simple Guide as is and without warranty or guarantee. I have given a promise, and if you follow the instructions, this will work as I have stated! Making Changes will result in Failure.