Craig Hamilton-Parker predicted Brexit,Trump, bleak predictions for 2018

• 1.2K Views
  • Last Post 19 October 2022
Chris posted this 12 November 2017

Guys, this is I feel a very important read, please if you take a minute to read this, this guy is spot on the money!

Baba Vanga also said the same things!

A man who successfully predicted the unlikely victory of Donald Trump and the UK's vote to leave the European Union has come up with a new round of prophecies for 2018.

Craig Hamilton-Parker has prophesied there will be a terrorist attack on a British motorway, revolution in North Korea which overthrows Kim Jong-Un’s regime, and a chemical weapons attack by drones on a European city.

“2018 will be a year of political turmoil and environmental crisis caused by dramatic and unprecedented weather,” he said in a blog post.

On a less morbid note, Mr Parker also predicted Prince Harry would become engaged to Meghan Markle.

The Southampton-born man, who has had an uncanny propensity to predict improbable global events, also guessed a series of terrorist attacks, an international economic recession, and Theresa May managing to hold onto power.

a man in a suit and tie© Provided by Independent Print Limited
In terms of the US, Mr Parker, who accurately guessed Hillary Clinton would step down from politics in 2017, predicted President Donald Trump would dodge impeachment proceedings and a US warship would drown next year.

In Europe, he said cultural friction would worsen in Germany and France and intensifying racial troubles and riots were to come.

He made a number of troubling predictions in terms of environmental catastrophes and said the environment was his number one prophesy for the forthcoming year.

“Environment is top of my list because I feel 2018 will see unprecedented earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and ferocious weather,” he said. “I have been saying for some years that we can expect this – not just because of global warming but also because of increased activity of the Sun. We have seen terrible hurricanes but I feel there is worse to come.”

Mr Parker predicted Mount Vesuvius in Italy would erupt and Naples will be evacuated, there would be a rise in seismic activity - including in areas that have been tremor free for as long as a thousand years, with a very serious earthquake hitting New Zealand.

He predicted record level hurricanes ravaging the Caribbean, wildfires in California and Australia, and flooding in China and India. What’s more, the southern seas will be impossible to travel along in certain areas due to a massive ice shelf breaking from the Antarctic.

But Mr Parker’s conjectures were not all doom and gloom and he predicted there would also be a concurrent growth in spirituality.

“Many of the above predictions are pretty gloomy but I feel that there will be a simultaneous growth in spirituality for the people of the world that will now start to lead us into a Golden Age,” he concluded. “Conflict and hardship plus growing environmental problems will bring good people together and ignite a desire to seek the true purpose of human life.”

Pictures: 20 predictions that came true

Craig Hamilton-Parker - See YouTube Channel: "/user/psychicmovies/videos"

Mount Vesuvius in Italy, is also a warning given from Edgar Cayce:

If there are the greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee, then the southern coast of California - and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada - may expect, within the three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes.

Craig Hamilton-Parker's Website

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
alohalaoha posted this 13 November 2017

the MATRIX talk THROUGH his operating system which is his soul.

be aware that THE MATRIX IS PURE EVIL and nothing good would come from her.

GET OUT THE MATRIX THOUGH TELEPORT IN 6 DIMENSION. 

We are currently in 7th dimension known as LUNA-PARK OF AMBRELA COPRORATION.

Upper instances are above your heads and the EGYPT-GODS-DEMONS live in 7 spheres above your heads.

In center of our planet - YES WE LIVE IN PLANET'S INNER SIDE - NOT OUTER is SOURCE OF POWER AND LIFE OF THIS PLANET - SOLAR. SOLAR IS OUR CREATOR IMMORTAL BEING OF PURE LIGHT. HE IS ALSO STELLAR AND CREATOR OF OUR AWARENESS.

THE 2018 YEAR IS YEAR WHEN SOLAR WILL ESCAPE FROM AETHERIC JAIL MADE BY SWINES.

START OF AETHER GLOBAL CHANGES 11.11.2117. NOW IS 2117 YEAR NOT 2017. 100 YEARS HAD BEEN STOLEN FROM US BY SWINES. THEY ARE FROM OUTER SPACE. SWINES WERE ALSO KNOWN AS EGYPT GODS.

STAY TUNED TO SOLAR SPECTRA .....

reg

ALOha

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
alohalaoha posted this 13 November 2017

all matrix evil programms will be DISMANTLED like many has been from 2112 year, the end is MATRIX DISMANTLE not ours.

Just repeat SOLAR name in your awareness and will be your full change - because you are SOLAR'S FRACTALS. Or precise THE FRACTALS OF HIS AWARENESS....

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 19 October 2022

My Friends,

I think we need to take another look at this amazing Physic:

I hope for only good things!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
scalarpotential posted this 19 October 2022

Those are new age false prophets. The new age of light, all religions combined into a new spirituality, but it's of lucifer according to theosophy and predecessors. 2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 

Just telling the truth, don't fall for deception because they got it right, of course they have it right, they channel it from the one doing it, the 'god' of this world (2Co 4:4), the prince of the power of the air (Eph 2:2). The evil one is exposed by the Almighty God Himself for us so we don't have to follow it, but it keeps the world blind for this. Col 2:15  And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.  Cheers

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
Chris posted this 19 October 2022

Hello scalarpotential,

Well, I don't agree, and I don't see things the way you do!

Try as they might, they will fail! Humanity will eventually shun this non-sense!

God Wins! Didn't they tell you?

Satan is again Defeated and banished from Earth!

There is much more to this! Most have no idea and believe blindly is Bad Translations!

Heosphoros (meaning "dawn-bringer")

Phosphoros (also meaning "light-bringer")

Dawn-Bringer, or Dawn of the Age Bringer? Most people have absolutely no idea what this really means!

The planet Venus in its appearance as the evening star. [Middle English, from Latin, from Greek hesperos; see Hesperian.]

Phosphorus is one of the Astra Planeta, specifically the god of the planet Venus in its appearance as the Morning Star.

There is only One Adam and God Created Him! Let Satan try to copy Adam on his own Image, it will not work! Its a total Destruction, sooner or later! Obviously if the reproductive process is aborted, then no Life can be created, thus the END!

Followers of Satan have not figured this out yet!

This Non-Sense will end well before this point!

Best Wishes,

Chris

• Liked by
  • Augenblick
We're Light Years Ahead!
Members Online:

No one online at the moment

What is a Scalar:

In physics, scalars are physical quantities that are unaffected by changes to a vector space basis. Scalars are often accompanied by units of measurement, as in "10 cm". Examples of scalar quantities are mass, distance, charge, volume, time, speed, and the magnitude of physical vectors in general.

You need to forget the Non-Sense that some spout with out knowing the actual Definition of the word Scalar! Some people talk absolute Bull Sh*t!

The pressure P in the formula P = pgh, pgh is a scalar that tells you the amount of this squashing force per unit area in a fluid.

A Scalar, having both direction and magnitude, can be anything! The Magnetic Field, a Charge moving, yet some Numb Nuts think it means Magic Science!

Message from God:

Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

Ref: Message from God written inside the Human Genome

God be in my head, and in my thinking.

God be in my eyes, and in my looking.

God be in my mouth, and in my speaking.

Oh, God be in my heart, and in my understanding.

Your Support:

More than anything else, your contributions to this forum are most important! We are trying to actively get all visitors involved, but we do only have a few main contributors, which are very much appreciated! If you would like to see more pages with more detailed experiments and answers, perhaps a contribution of another type maybe possible:

PayPal De-Platformed me!

They REFUSE to tell me why!

We now use Wise!

Donate
Use E-Mail: Chris at aboveunity.com

The content I am sharing is not only unique, but is changing the world as we know it! Please Support Us!

Thank You So Much!

Weeks High Earners:
The great Nikola Tesla:

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason. It has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who drives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians, and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency (February 1892).

Close